vegeta vs captain marvel no morals who wins and why

Topic started by marvelrules2011 on April 6, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:

"Well Captain Marvel has the advantage in physical strength. I'll use SSJ4 Goku as an example. He was powering up while lifting a large portion a city as an SSJ4 and he was struggling. Even Marvel Hercules is stronger than that. And Captain Marvel can contend with Superman (who is much stronger than Marvel Hercules) in terms of physical strength so he has the advantage in physical strength. Sure Vegeta can channel ki into his fists to enhance the force of his strikes but Captain Marvel can enhance his strikes with energy as well so Vegeta is at a disadvantage in physical strength. In terms of durability you can't make a very good case for Vegeta. SSJ4 Goku effortlessly survived temperatures that exceed the Sun's surface temperature, Marvel Thor did something similar, he showed no signs of discomfort, although I can't exactly remember whether Thor was sitting in the core of the Sun or on its surface. Either way it is a similar durability feat. This could imply that SSJ4 Goku's durability is similar to Thor's, that they have nearly the same level of durability. This would mean that SSJ4 Vegeta's durability would be similar. And Marvel characters like Thor pale in comparison to the durability of the likes of Superman and Captain Marvel. So I'd say Captain Marvel is more durable. Not only because of that but because he has withstood countless unrestrained punches from the likes of Superman without being seriously injured. I also believe Captain Marvel is faster. He possesses the speed of Mercury and has even had Superman admitting that he is much faster than him. Superman even believes that Captain Marvel is fast enough to catch The Flash. He is clearly capable of moving massively FTL that even Superman cannot contend with him. I'd say he is faster, as I for one do not believe DBZ characters are faster than light. Even if they were there wouldn't be a way to determine if they are faster than someone at or near The Flash's level of speed, in my opinion at least. The only DBZ character I believe cane exceed the speed of light is Goku using IT.Though Vegeta has the edge in energy projection, Captain Marvel can use the power of Zeus to magically reinforce his impressive durability. Not to mention he has access to Zeus' lightning bolts. Captain Marvel can also cast certain magic spells that would be trouble for Vegeta. I believe he would win against SSJ4 Vegeta. ND "

Thor has Goku beat by a lot millions degrees.

Thor in the core of the sun vs Goku tanking the Sun's surface temperatures is like comparing putting someone in a furnace to taking a dip in the artic waters.

I don't want to go into a scannerama of Thor's durability feats, but SSJ4 Goku isn't going to hold out.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos: I was using it as an example to make a case for Vegeta's durability. I said their durabilities are "similar". 

ND
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Newdeath

Then the bigger qeustion is....why was hercules pointlessly raising his hands? anyways he's still about as strong as Thor who as we have heard of by now llifted the midgaurd serpent. Take into consideratin that because it can rap it self aroudn hte planet multiple times and still be able to bite its tail and on top of that most likely has ultra dense skin beign an asgaurdian creature (they usualy do) it should weigh signifigently more then 1/3rd of the Earth (what Sups, Martion manhunter, and wonder woman were each pulling in one scenario)

And as for the Hulk deal... Gladiator AND Hyperion BOTH got beat by Hulk and those 2 were equal to each other in their battle (gladiator vs hyperion i mean) and Gladiator did stuff like destroying a planet with fewp unchs and ripping them out of orbit (well so says his bio at least) so its not realy unbelievable.

@Newdeath said:
" @Hellos: I was using it as an example to make a case for Vegeta's durability. I said their durabilities are "similar". 

ND
"

I honestly can't agree with that, Thor just was way too much feats of him just being a meat shield of damage, ranging from mystical, cosmic to physical.

@Hellos: You don't have to. It doesn't disprove that Vegeta will be harmed in this battle.

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @Hellos: You don't have to. It doesn't disprove that Vegeta will be harmed in this battle.

ND
"

Believe I wouldn't make that case if my life depended on it for GT characters, too inconsistent when Kid Goku was beating out SSJ4 Goku in feats.

The comparison to Thor's durability just seems to throw it off the tracks, if he was as durable, Vegeta could tank Marvel's hits without instantly finding a hole in his chest where his heart is supposed to be.

@SuperperfectCell said:
"

@Newdeath

Then the bigger qeustion is....why was hercules pointlessly raising his hands? anyways he's still about as strong as Thor who as we have heard of by now llifted the midgaurd serpent. Take into consideratin that because it can rap it self aroudn hte planet multiple times and still be able to bite its tail and on top of that most likely has ultra dense skin beign an asgaurdian creature (they usualy do) it should weigh signifigently more then 1/3rd of the Earth (what Sups, Martion manhunter, and wonder woman were each pulling in one scenario)

And as for the Hulk deal... Gladiator AND Hyperion BOTH got beat by Hulk and those 2 were equal to each other in their battle (gladiator vs hyperion i mean) and Gladiator did stuff like destroying a planet with fewp unchs and ripping them out of orbit (well so says his bio at least) so its not realy unbelievable.

"

Because he was holding the heavens, thats apparently how one can hold the sky up in the air.

It was all myth nonsense, you shouldn't take it seriously. It's like the Deadpool team up with Galactus.

@SuperperfectCell: Thor lifting the Midgard Serpent is a plausible feat. Hercules lifting the Heavens which he did not do is a feat that makes him one of the strongest beings in the universe, lifting the Heavens would make him physically stronger than Galactus. And Zeus would need to be a universal-level being in order to make affect the Heavens in such a way that Atlas would be able to lift it, as well as Hercules. Also you forget that it is a myth. Hercules has fabricated stories about himself before in comic books. 

What do Gladiator, Hyperion and The Hulk have to do with this discussion?

@Hellos: Again I say, it doesn't disprove that Vegeta will be harmed. I don't think we need to drag this on any further, its pointless.

ND

@Newdeath said:
"@Hellos: Again I say, it doesn't disprove that Vegeta will be harmed. I don't think we need to drag this on any further, its pointless.

ND"

And I already said I agreed with that, just not the comparison to Thor.

There isn't anything to drag, I've said what I've said and if I wasn't clear on my intent behind the post I apologize.

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath:
Gladiator and Hyperion have some form of planetary streangth, and Hulk beat both of them and Hercules hasn't gone down easily agianst Hulk meaning he can hold his own agiasnt soemoen who beat people that can destroy plaents iwth their punchs. Herc shouldent be far off from Hulk thoug h he is kidna inconsistant considering he should be more on Thor's level as shown yet has lost to Hulk who i believe is weaker then Thor, but thats getting off topic....then agian this whole discussion we are having is off topic LOL.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SHAZAAM!
Post by Valtot (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SuperperfectCell:

hyperion isnt anywhere near planetary in strength if it somehow showed this it was PIS and hulk beating him in a fight isnt weird at all considering there strength gap when hulks enraged, than gladiator hulk beat him when gladiator was weakened unless there was another time im forgetting, hercules and thor have strength on par with a hulk whos inbetween normal to enraged levels but when hulk really gets mad he supress them, gladiator was the only person shown to destroy a planet and it was a dead old planet he destroyed with many punches and the planet was of unknown size to be compared to earth considering its size shown, thors best would be destroying a asteroid in space while fighting Beta-ray bill, BRB's best would be flying into planets at high speeds ripping them apart and hitting theres cores to destroy them, hulks best is destroying a giant asteroid by being launched into it at high speeds similiar to Beta-ray-bill, for hercules are you talking about WWH beating down hercules when hercules wasnt defending himself or attacking him? hercules at a point when enraged almost beat hulk to death with pure force so there all around the same

strength wise it goes enraged hulk > thor/hercules and gladiator at full confidence > hyperion

Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@valtot said: 
"

@SuperperfectCell: 

hulks best is destroying a giant asteroid by being launched into it at high speeds similiar to Beta-ray-bill

That feat has little to do with strenght, it should be considered as a durability feat. Gray Hulk isnt even a 100 tonner.  
On topic: Marvel murders Vegeta.
Post by lagoonboy2 (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Captain Marvel outclasses Vegeta in every way possible.
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I have a feeling this was discussed before, but the search function isnt really working for me to check.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath said:
" Well Captain Marvel has the advantage in physical strength. I'll use SSJ4 Goku as an example. He was powering up while lifting a large portion a city as an SSJ4 and he was struggling. Even Marvel Hercules is stronger than that. And Captain Marvel can contend with Superman (who is much stronger than Marvel Hercules) in terms of physical strength so he has the advantage in physical strength. Sure Vegeta can channel ki into his fists to enhance the force of his strikes but Captain Marvel can enhance his strikes with energy as well so Vegeta is at a disadvantage in physical strength.  In terms of durability you can't make a very good case for Vegeta. SSJ4 Goku effortlessly survived temperatures that exceed the Sun's surface temperature, Marvel Thor did something similar, he showed no signs of discomfort, although I can't exactly remember whether Thor was sitting in the core of the Sun or on its surface. Either way it is a similar durability feat. This could imply that SSJ4 Goku's durability is similar to Thor's, that they have nearly the same level of durability. This would mean that SSJ4 Vegeta's durability would be similar. And Marvel characters like Thor pale in comparison to the durability of the likes of Superman and Captain Marvel. So I'd say Captain Marvel is more durable. Not only because of that but because he has withstood countless unrestrained punches from the likes of Superman without being seriously injured.  I also believe Captain Marvel is faster. He possesses the speed of Mercury and has even had Superman admitting that he is much faster than him. Superman even believes that Captain Marvel is fast enough to catch The Flash. He is clearly capable of moving massively FTL that even Superman cannot contend with him. I'd say he is faster, as I for one do not believe DBZ characters are faster than light. Even if they were there wouldn't be a way to determine if they are faster than someone at or near The Flash's level of speed, in my opinion at least. The only DBZ character I believe cane exceed the speed of light is Goku using IT. Though Vegeta has the edge in energy projection, Captain Marvel can use the power of Zeus to magically reinforce his impressive durability. Not to mention he has access to Zeus' lightning bolts. Captain Marvel can also cast certain magic spells that would be trouble for Vegeta. I believe he would win against SSJ4 Vegeta.  ND "
Nicely worded, great seeing a post so articulately worded and with obvious knowledge of both characters supporting it, I was afraid to read this battle out of fear of it degenerating into another ssj4 Goku VS Nova.
I agree with your reasoning and think CM (Shazam) would likely win.
@SuperperfectCell: None of that puts them on CM's level of strength. He is a lot more consistent with his impressive strength feats. Anyway yeah it is getting off-topic. 

@EganTheVile1: Thanks.

ND
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It doesn't disprove that Vegeta will be harmed in this battle

oh no , vegeta is going to be harmed so hard in this battle 

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

and captain marvel , the guy who had a decent fight against superman, takes this
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel