vegeta vs captain marvel no morals who wins and why

Topic started by marvelrules2011 on April 6, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by marvelrules2011 (43 posts) See mini bio Level 7
this fight takes place in baltimore
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Which Captain Marvel? DC's Captain Marvel or Marvel's Captain Marvel?

ND
Post by marvelrules2011 (43 posts) See mini bio Level 7

dc captain marvel and vegeta is at ssj4
Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@marvelrules2011:  Depends on the version I would say. I don't think current version or DC animated version could win. Pre crisis on the other hand would be different.
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lord Marvel would give Vegeta the business
Well Captain Marvel has the advantage in physical strength. I'll use SSJ4 Goku as an example. He was powering up while lifting a large portion a city as an SSJ4 and he was struggling. Even Marvel Hercules is stronger than that. And Captain Marvel can contend with Superman (who is much stronger than Marvel Hercules) in terms of physical strength so he has the advantage in physical strength. Sure Vegeta can channel ki into his fists to enhance the force of his strikes but Captain Marvel can enhance his strikes with energy as well so Vegeta is at a disadvantage in physical strength. 
In terms of durability you can't make a very good case for Vegeta. SSJ4 Goku effortlessly survived temperatures that exceed the Sun's surface temperature, Marvel Thor did something similar, he showed no signs of discomfort, although I can't exactly remember whether Thor was sitting in the core of the Sun or on its surface. Either way it is a similar durability feat. This could imply that SSJ4 Goku's durability is similar to Thor's, that they have nearly the same level of durability. This would mean that SSJ4 Vegeta's durability would be similar. And Marvel characters like Thor pale in comparison to the durability of the likes of Superman and Captain Marvel. So I'd say Captain Marvel is more durable. Not only because of that but because he has withstood countless unrestrained punches from the likes of Superman without being seriously injured. 

I also believe Captain Marvel is faster. He possesses the speed of Mercury and has even had Superman admitting that he is much faster than him. Superman even believes that Captain Marvel is fast enough to catch The Flash. He is clearly capable of moving massively FTL that even Superman cannot contend with him. I'd say he is faster, as I for one do not believe DBZ characters are faster than light. Even if they were there wouldn't be a way to determine if they are faster than someone at or near The Flash's level of speed, in my opinion at least. The only DBZ character I believe cane exceed the speed of light is Goku using IT.

Though Vegeta has the edge in energy projection, Captain Marvel can use the power of Zeus to magically reinforce his impressive durability. Not to mention he has access to Zeus' lightning bolts. Captain Marvel can also cast certain magic spells that would be trouble for Vegeta. I believe he would win against SSJ4 Vegeta. 

ND
@Newdeath:  Man long time no see. The forums have become more corrupt lately. It's good to see you back. And I agree with what you said.
@taichokage: Yeah I've noticed. There are even some noobs who talk like they can own every debater. 

ND
@Newdeath:
Thor was sitting in the core of the sun
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:

"Well Captain Marvel has the advantage in physical strength. I'll use SSJ4 Goku as an example. He was powering up while lifting a large portion a city as an SSJ4 and he was struggling. Even Marvel Hercules is stronger than that. And Captain Marvel can contend with Superman (who is much stronger than Marvel Hercules) in terms of physical strength so he has the advantage in physical strength. Sure Vegeta can channel ki into his fists to enhance the force of his strikes but Captain Marvel can enhance his strikes with energy as well so Vegeta is at a disadvantage in physical strength. In terms of durability you can't make a very good case for Vegeta. SSJ4 Goku effortlessly survived temperatures that exceed the Sun's surface temperature, Marvel Thor did something similar, he showed no signs of discomfort, although I can't exactly remember whether Thor was sitting in the core of the Sun or on its surface. Either way it is a similar durability feat. This could imply that SSJ4 Goku's durability is similar to Thor's, that they have nearly the same level of durability. This would mean that SSJ4 Vegeta's durability would be similar. And Marvel characters like Thor pale in comparison to the durability of the likes of Superman and Captain Marvel. So I'd say Captain Marvel is more durable. Not only because of that but because he has withstood countless unrestrained punches from the likes of Superman without being seriously injured. I also believe Captain Marvel is faster. He possesses the speed of Mercury and has even had Superman admitting that he is much faster than him. Superman even believes that Captain Marvel is fast enough to catch The Flash. He is clearly capable of moving massively FTL that even Superman cannot contend with him. I'd say he is faster, as I for one do not believe DBZ characters are faster than light. Even if they were there wouldn't be a way to determine if they are faster than someone at or near The Flash's level of speed, in my opinion at least. The only DBZ character I believe cane exceed the speed of light is Goku using IT.Though Vegeta has the edge in energy projection, Captain Marvel can use the power of Zeus to magically reinforce his impressive durability. Not to mention he has access to Zeus' lightning bolts. Captain Marvel can also cast certain magic spells that would be trouble for Vegeta. I believe he would win against SSJ4 Vegeta. ND "

cm wins
@JThree47605: Ah I see. I wasn't sure. Thanks.

ND
@Newdeath:  Yeah, I was arguing with one earlier. Well to be more precise he was argumentative and I tried to settle him. There was even a guy who come for one day and made about 5 different troll threads which the mods eventually had to take care of.
@taichokage: LOL seems like a guy who is always looking to start something. Man I've seen a lot of DBZ hate on the forums lately. What's up with that.

ND
@Newdeath:  I don't know. Probably more people from the vine with accumilated hate for DBZ.
@Newdeath:
no problem
@taichokage: Maybe. Well maybe soon they'll warm up to DBZ :P

ND
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said: 
with Superman (who is much stronger than Marvel Hercules)

No way dude, not reguler/current superman he cant move a planet by him self without help (like a giant Harnester) hercules held the heavens (i got hte scan).

Post by Valtot (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@SuperperfectCell:

hercules effortlessly lifting up the heavens? yea i dont think thats a high end strength feat when theres not really any effort put into it
@SuperperfectCell: Yes he is stronger than Marvel Hercules. So Hercules held up the Heavens huh? He didn't. First of all you have to consider what that feat would make Zeus. If Atlas was really holding up the Heavens and then Hercules did it briefly then that would mean that Marvel Zeus should be at Eternity's level of power or something similar. To be able to affect the universe in such the way and force Atlas to actually hold it up? Yeah its not a high end feat at all. All Hercules did was raise his hands. And Zeus isn't even more powerful than Odin so that disproves Hercules' so called feat. Also if Hercules was really that strong, he should have been owning The Hulk in every single one of their encounters. 

ND
Post by SSJjanemba (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 11
wow newdeath is back the most unbiased guy here. since he cam back i will give the win to captain marvel
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel