Vegeta VS Apocalypse

Topic started by blackdemon on April 18, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Vegeta from the Dragonball saga takes on En Sabar Nur AKA Apocalypse from Marvel Comics! Plenty of prep for both of them, and there are two rounds to the fight, which takes place in the middle of the Gobi Desert.

Round 1: Regular Vegeta VS Apocalypse

Round 2: Super Sayian Vegeta VS Apocalypse

Who takes Round 1? And who takes Round 2?

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Vegeta wins both rounds due to overwhelming advantages in power, durability, speed, and fighting skills.

Post by luthluth (1,399 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta babyshakes with unbelievable ease.

Post by flashback180 (914 posts) See mini bio Level 14

filler vegeta

cannon vegeta

Post by taichokage (14,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Depends actually. Apocalypse jobs a lot. While he has never displayed the necessary durability to survive a serious blast from Vegeta, he has seldom used useful abilities like teleportation, mind control and the like. I am siding with Vegeta as well but it could be more challenging for Vegeta than one might think. Vegeta's best bet is charging a planet level attack and blitzing ala Warp Kamehameha style. Given Apocalypse's teleportation, he could avoid all but point blank attacks and could tank most casual attacks from the Saiyan if he is not being his cocky self.
Post by Dream (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage:

Depends actually. Apocalypse jobs a lot. While he has never displayed the necessary durability to survive a serious blast from Vegeta, he has seldom used useful abilities like teleportation, mind control and the like. I am siding with Vegeta as well but it could be more challenging for Vegeta than one might think. Vegeta's best bet is charging a planet level attack and blitzing ala Warp Kamehameha style. Given Apocalypse's teleportation, he could avoid all but point blank attacks and could tank most casual attacks from the Saiyan if he is not being his cocky self.

If PIS isn't involved, would agree to this assessment. Under normal means, Vegeta would have to exert effort to destroy Apocalypse as he isn't exactly a pushover to kill off. He has the means to kill him and the speed advantage, but Apocalypse could also take him out if Vegeta gets careless. To those doubting Apocalypse's capabilities, the mutant's strength is strong as such where he is capable of challenging the Hulk's strength, who is strong enough to destroy a planet with his raw strength, and is capable of withstanding combined team efforts at disposing of him. In one example, he was capable of resisting combined attacks from Inhumans and X-Factor, which included a sonic scream from Black Bolt whose screams have potential to destroy a planet at their highest output.

Beyond this, Apocalypse also has a wide power set he can exploit like energy absorption, size control, telepathy and even infecting a living target with the techno-virus within his blood. I would lean 60/40 in Vegeta's favor, though it isn't unreasonable to think Apocalypse can prevail as well due to his attributes and a wider power set.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Vegeta does not need to charge his attacks to reach planet level blasts, I'm not sure why there is this horrible misconception about DBZ characters

For some reason the image uploader isn't working for me so here

Kid Buu casually fires a planet busting attack, Vegeta panics and immediately shoots a generic beam to overpower it. They've been capable of easily destroying earth since the Frieza saga, I don't know why people think they have to charge up, and even if they did, it doesn't take as long as people seem to think it does. For example, the Kaioken lasts the length of one single heartbeat, Goku's beam struggle with Vegeta in Saiyan Saga lasted the length of a single heartbeat at most

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/1112077-screenshot012.jpg

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Can someone fill me up a little details of Apocalypse ? I don't know anything about him.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,397 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I don't think so it seems like another cheap DBZ thing if ask me . Even if it was true DBZ has a lot of inconsistency that it 's really hard to to prove what is real and what is fake

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

apocalypse was able to fight one on one with thor and he did best him once in combat

Post by luthluth (1,399 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Must have been a weaker version of Thor, like the when he got blitzed by Mongoose even Nappa would destroy Apocalypse.

Post by taichokage (14,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I really don't think Nappa would win against Apocalypse, much less destroy him.
Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It was young Thor that Apocalypse defeated, not only that he didn't have Mjolnir

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@YoungChief: thanks for that info. i dont have all the issues of uncanny avengers.

Post by katanalauncher (523 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Vegeta before SS training probably get mind raped right off the bat.

I'd say Vegeta after time dilation chamber during Cell would win.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegeta lols and kills

Post by TheDragonFist (71 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: I Couldn't agree more with you :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheDragonFist: yay someone agrees lol

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@619locust:

I'm really sorry, but that post just proves you weren't paying any attention to the OP.

Vegeta is facing Apocalypse here, not Darkseid.

No offense, but try paying attention to what I post before you reply.

Post by 619locust (104 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@blackdemon: wow lol I thought we meant like all of Apocalypse from DC, didn't see the Marvel bit so my b buddy

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel