Vegeta SSJ vs Cooler

Topic started by gokugx on Jan. 30, 2014. Last post by nishi99 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by gokugx (408 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Cooler came to Earth to take revenge of his brother's defeats but instead fought with Vegeta. (Goku hasn't arrived on Earth yet after Namek's explosion). Vegeta proved himself to be a Super Saiyan and Cooler proved to be stronger than Frieza by transforming into the 5th form. Who will win in this deadly duel ?

Condition

• Fight til death just like Goku vs Cooler, just imagine Vegeta on the place of Goku.
  • Same place as Cooler's revenge movie.
  • No prep as the Cooler's revenge movie.
  • Gohan and others can't interfere into the fight.

Form

• Vegeta: Super Saiyan (Android saga)

• Cooler: 5th form

Vegeta Super Saiyan (Android Saga)
Vegeta Super Saiyan (Android Saga)

VS

Cooler (Final form)
Cooler (Final form)
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Vegeta pretty handily, considering Cooler couldn't even harm SSj Goku who was stated to be weaker than debut SSj Vegeta.

Post by LHWKnight (2,810 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vegeta would win this fight even faster than goku.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cooler was meant to be a lot stronger than Frieza but thanks to movie stupidity he lost quite easily to SSJ Goku. V Jump put his power level at something like 400,000,000 and I believe Goku stated he was a lot more powerful than Frieza. Taking that into account he would beat Vegeta pretty easily.

But like I said movie stupidity rules so movie Cooler lose badly. 'Real' Cooler would stomp though.

Post by othus12 (8,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vegeta easily. he was above goku at that time.

Post by Vapovile (2,222 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Vegeta takes all his pent up rage from Freiza out on his poor bastard of a brother.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Vapovile said:

Vegeta takes all his pent up rage from Freiza out on his poor bastard of a brother.

Ouch, I feel bad for Cooler.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Vegeta pretty handily, considering Cooler couldn't even harm SSj Goku who was stated to be weaker than debut SSj Vegeta.

Don't forget movie Goku is stronger than series Goku cause Cooler was much stronger than Frieza (about 400 Million PL i heard where Frieza's is 120 Million). This should put Cooler between Androis 18 and 19. Powerful than 19 but lesser than 18. This should be a good fight.

@othus12 said:

vegeta easily. he was above goku at that time.

Yap Vegeta may win but not that easily. Don't forget that movie Goku is always stronger than series Goku cause Cooler was much stronger than Frieza (about 400 Million PL i heard where Frieza's is 120 Million). This should put Cooler between Androis 18 and 19. Powerful than 19 but lesser than 18. This should be a good fight. Movie > Series.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vegeta easily. Cooler lost immediately after Goku turned SSJ and Vegeta's SSJ was stronger than Goku's. You could argue movie Goku is stronger but not by much.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@gokugx: If we go by that then Cooler murks, Vegeta was only marginally stronger than Goku at that point.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Vegeta easily. Cooler lost immediately after Goku turned SSJ and Vegeta's SSJ was stronger than Goku's. You could argue movie Goku is stronger but not by much.

Vegeta was stronger than Goku but not that much stronger.

@Vapovile said:

lol

Post by nishi99 (2,020 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta easily. Though i think Cooler did better in his short fight with Goku then Frieza. Goku was pushed to the limit with his Supernova, while Frieza couldn't come close to killing Goku.

@nishi99 said:

Vegeta easily. Though i think Cooler did better in his short fight with Goku then Frieza. Goku was pushed to the limit with his Supernova, while Frieza couldn't come close to killing Goku.

Vegeta should do the FINAL FLASH to revert the Supernova.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Except Vegeta can't do Final Flash in regular SSJ.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Except Vegeta can't do Final Flash in regular SSJ.

May be he can but never did or needed to perform.

Post by nishi99 (2,020 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@gokugx: He could just pick it up with one hand like trunks did with Frieza.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel