vegeta gauntlet

Topic started by ktarinze on July 13, 2010. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

vegeta at the end of cell saga 
1. cell 1st form 
2. piccolo cell saga 
3. cell 2nd form 
4. gohan ss1 cell saga

5. goku end of cell saga

can he run it

Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
he stops at Goku, maybe Gohan.
Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku stops him.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
stops at  goku
Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Stomps the first three. Gohan would pose a threat and has a good chance at taking out Vegita as the Ascended SSJ form he makes use of exhausts a greater amount of ki than the Full-Power SSJ form that Gohan and Goku were able to develop. But it's possible for Gohan's lack of willingness to kill and his inexperience in battle to be exploited by the more experienced and greater tactician, Vegita. If Vegita manages to take out Gohan, then he is definitely gonna be taken out by Goku. Besides the different power outputs of their respective SSJ forms, Goku has as much battle experience as Vegita, is more collected with planning things out compared to the aggressiveness displayed by Vegita and he's willing to kill if necessary. In this battle, Goku could exploit Vegita's aggressiveness and the greater exhaustion of ki from his Ascended SSJ form to his advantage as he is aware of the greater amount of ki exhausted in the Ascended form.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Dream: yeah hense gohan did take on cell even if he did get his  ass kicked and then go ss2  but cell wasnt an easy oponent  for vegeta  anyway as for picolo he wouldnt give up easily 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Stops at Goku in a good fight. 

He can beat Gohan without the ssj2, cause he's just that Badass.
@godeater said:
" @Dream: yeah hense gohan did take on cell even if he did get his  ass kicked and then go ss2  but cell wasnt an easy oponent  for vegeta  anyway as for picolo he wouldnt give up easily  "

vegeta also took on cell and got his ass kicked except vegeta dealt more damage to cell
@Dream said:
"Stomps the first three. Gohan would pose a threat and has a good chance at taking out Vegita as the Ascended SSJ form he makes use of exhausts a greater amount of ki than the Full-Power SSJ form that Gohan and Goku were able to develop. But it's possible for Gohan's lack of willingness to kill and his inexperience in battle to be exploited by the more experienced and greater tactician, Vegita. If Vegita manages to take out Gohan, then he is definitely gonna be taken out by Goku. Besides the different power outputs of their respective SSJ forms, Goku has as much battle experience as Vegita, is more collected with planning things out compared to the aggressiveness displayed by Vegita and he's willing to kill if necessary. In this battle, Goku could exploit Vegita's aggressiveness and the greater exhaustion of ki from his Ascended SSJ form to his advantage as he is aware of the greater amount of ki exhausted in the Ascended form. "

to me vegeta has better battle experience when it comes to training on earth and not in another realm which is the main reason  goku has better experience and is a greater tactician then goku especially when it came to majin buu goku had no clue what to do  i do agree that he will stop at goku but i still think he will put up a good fight
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

He stops at Goku imo, I don't think SSJ Gohan, despite the superior SSJ form is going to be strong enough to beat him.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Hellos said:
" He stops at Goku imo, I don't think SSJ Gohan, despite the superior SSJ form is going to be skilled enough to beat him. "
fixed
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
when has skill ever mattered post time skip? The stronger person Wails on the weaker one. That's the basic formula for DBZ battles. Vegeta stops at gohan.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@rein:  
I'm not really sure what you mean by time skip. The only true time skip I can think of is the 7 years before Buu. Strategy plays a bigger part than you obviously think. Raditz was beaten by two weaker opponents using a plan. Vegeta was beaten through pis. Frieza was seriously damaged by spirit bomb after Piccolo played cannon fodder. Buu was beaten the same way. Goku intentionally scouted out Cell for Gohan's benefit as the ace up sleeve. Skill matters, but only to a point. If someone is greatly your physical superior, then skill has less meaning. However, Gohan as a full-power SSJ was not so greatly superior to Vegeta that their skills would not be a factor.
@Alexman113: Your confusing Strategy and Skill. Strategy Is A Planned action, while Skill is A proficiency in a given area. All the examples you listed above are parts of a strategy.
@Alexman113: As For the time skip, I meant The time between Goku getting married and the battle vs raditz. So everything in DBZ.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
he stops at Goku cause he would be exhausted from fighting Gohan....  
but even if vegeta had a senzu been to heal him when he gets to Goku.... Goku can still beat him cause at the end of the Cell saga Goku was still Stronger than Vegeta.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Alexman113 said:

" @Hellos said:
" He stops at Goku imo, I don't think SSJ Gohan, despite the superior SSJ form is going to be skilled enough to beat him. "
fixed "

If Gohan is more powerful than Vegeta than I'm not seeing how skill's going to help him.  
Vegeta may be the better fighter and more brutal but after a certain point in DBZ it's mostly how much more powerful you are / how long can you keep the opponent busy for me to blast them with spirit bomb that matters.

@Hellos said:
"

@Alexman113 said:

" @Hellos said:
fixed "

If Gohan is more powerful than Vegeta than I'm not seeing how skill's going to help him.  
Vegeta may be the better fighter and more brutal but after a certain point in DBZ it's mostly how much more powerful you are / how long can you keep the opponent busy for me to blast them with spirit bomb that matters.

"

i dont think gohan was stronger just had potential which he unlocked during fight with cell also vegeta only recongnized how powerful goku got he paid very little attention to gohan
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein said:
" when has skill ever mattered post time skip? The stronger person Wails on the weaker one. That's the basic formula for DBZ battles. Vegeta stops at gohan. "
This is very true. 

However, we must take into account the bad ass factor of Vegeta-sama. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein said:
" when has skill ever mattered post time skip? The stronger person Wails on the weaker one. That's the basic formula for DBZ battles. Vegeta stops at gohan. "
This is very true.  However, we must take into account the bad ass factor of Vegeta-sama.  "

not always true in dbz but yea alot of the time it does happen like that
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel