Vegeta (Final Zenkai Frieza Saga) Vs. Second Form Frieza

Topic started by LelouchCommandsYou on Dec. 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by LelouchCommandsYou (77 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What if Vegeta decided to enact his plan of getting hurt, and having Dende heal him, during the fight with Frieza in his second form/first transformation? Who would have won that one? Basically the same Vegeta that fought final form Frieza but instead, fighting second form Frieza.

Discuss.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There are no official sources for Vegeta's powerlevel at this point but imo he should be a decent amount stronger than Piccolo as Piccolo was shocked to see his powerlevel and Vegeta was unafraid to fight Frieza in his final form, something Piccolo didn't do. Also when Goku arived it was clear that he was the strongest Z Fighter there and acording to official readings his pl was 3 million when he first fought Frieza and Frieza himself was at 6 million. So i think Vegeta was around the 2 million range so he should have little problem defeating Frieza in his second form who is a little over 1 million.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta should stomp this, no debate needed.

Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta at that point should be third form Frieza level.

Post by gokugx (366 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegeta can't stomp if Frieza transforms further during the fight.

Post by Justalittlegirl (820 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta really didn't manage anything against final form Freeza, and he doesn't have any other feats, so inconclusive.

Post by takashichea (11,700 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@LelouchCommandsYou:

You need images in your OP. Otherwise, I have to lock in 24 hours.

Post by Vapovile (1,913 posts) See mini bio Level 16

There is a distinct lack of information as to how much Vegeta actually powered up due to Krillin's blast, if any at all. Final Frieza was only toying with the saiyan, and no new feats for Vegeta were ever revealed. So just like @Justalittlegirl: said, this match seems inconclusive.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vegeta > Piccolo > 2nd form Frieza

/Thread

Post by LelouchCommandsYou (77 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@gokugx:

But I think if Vegeta (Who had already been in fear of Frieza's first transformation when Frieza first did it) did do this plan then he wouldn't bother giving Frieza the chance to power up further. I think if Vegeta dominated Frieza, then that might actually work better. If Frieza looks dominated then I think Vegeta wouldn't want that to change in any way. So he wouldn't bother with his own ego in favor of the sight he always wanted to see. Frieza down on his knees in front of him.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@supernova7005 said:

Vegeta > Piccolo > 2nd form Frieza

/Thread

Yup

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegeta blasts him..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel