Vegeta (cell saga) vs Supreme kai

Topic started by shonen on June 29, 2009. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vegeta

vs

Supreme kai

Who wins ?
Post by Dream (8,235 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I recall Supreme Kai having the power to cause paralysis to his targets as seen when he stopped a SSJ2 powered Gohan from attacking two of Babidi's cronies during the Tenkaichi Budokai at the start of the Majin Buu saga. If he can connect with that ability on Vegita, then the Saiyan prince is easy pickings for Supreme Kai. On the other hand, Vegita in Cell Saga era was a Second-Grade SSJ and gods in the world of DBZ tend to be weaker than SSJ-powered Saiyans. So at the moment, I can't say who I want to put my money on.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Supreme Kai Curbstomp
Post by Gone420 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I think Vegeta might have him. During the Debora fight Vegeta comments that the SSJ2 Gohan that the Kia stops is much weaker than when he fought Cell. Also Supreme Kai was a pansy even after he fused into Kiabeto.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,296 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah I would probably go with Vegeta. The paralysis thing is interesting though. I suppose it depends of if Supreme Kai can use other abilities while using the paralysis, we have only ever seen him doing the paralysis on it's own so we can't say for sure. It might require all his power or something.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Supreme Kai seems to just have an advantage because.... This is just Cell Saga Vegeta. Kai stomp, for sure.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Supreme kai wins this easily.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Supreme Kai should take this one fairly easily.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
east kaioshin feared dabura, who is stated to be same level as cell, i'd say eastern kaioshin is a bit weaker than SPC. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel