Vash vs Rock Lee

Topic started by Fubar on Dec. 14, 2008. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Vash
Vash
Rock Lee
Rock Lee
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Rocklee Curbstomp
Really?
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Rock Lee
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"Really?"
speed kills
But Vash is no slowpoke himself, he regularly dodges machine gun fire. And since it's bloodlusted, he can use his Angel Arm.
Not saying he wins, but I don't think this is a curbstomp.
Fubar said:
"But Vash is no slowpoke himself, he regularly dodges machine gun fire. And since it's bloodlusted, he can use his Angel Arm.
Not saying he wins, but I don't think this is a curbstomp."
yeah this wont be a curbstomp but in the end rocklee would in up winning this one
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
angel arm>ninja
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
It takes time to charge Rocklee doesnt need to takes his weights off to beat Vash.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Rock Lee bullet-proof?
Post by Shinichi_Akiyama (10 posts) See mini bio Level 2
but vash is a plant and therefore related to massive amounts of wood, and I can find multiple examples in anime where Massive amounts of wood defeating all.
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Vash doesn't need the angel arm to beat Lee when regular bullets will do the trick. I have seen nothing to suggest that Lee is any faster than Vash, at least not without taking off the weights. If that's the case, then Vash has many tricks he can use to bring Lee down before the weights are taken off since it would take only one bullet to bring down Lee while punches and kicks will take multiple hits. Even if the weights are taken off there's no absolute proof that Rock Lee is faster than Vash and if Lee tries to open gates Vash can use the time he spends charging to unload his angel arm.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Is lee even faster than a barrage of speeding bullets?
Nerx said:
"Is lee even faster than a barrage of speeding bullets?
"

im pretty sure that lee is faster then the speed of sound with the gates opened
Post by Unknown_Akemi (41 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Nerx said:
"Is lee even faster than a barrage of speeding bullets?
"
Bullets from firearms travel quite quickly, with pistol rounds having around 800 - 1000 feet per second, and rifle rounds having about 2000 - 3000 feet per second. If Rock Lee were trying to either charge, or flee directly from the line of fire from a perfectly accurate shot, I believe that Lee would get hit, but that is not what he would do. Lee would move either to the left, right, above, or below where the shooter is firing, which coupled with that amazing speed, would make him nearly impossible to hit. :-)

ROCK LEE!!!
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
if vash could with stand a hit from lee he would win since lee isnt all that smart he would probably try to do hidden lotus to a gun man and be shot when he grabs him
Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
What many of you are forgetting is that current Rock Lee is over 17 years old. Much stronger then the 14 year old counter part seen in the chunin exams. While it is obvious that Lee is much faster, stronger and much more versatile then Vash, Vash has a gun who is a master at it. If Lee does have the kind of knowledge of guns and how they are used, then Lee wins.

What many of you guys don't realize is that Vash doesn't have bullet reaction speed. He explained it on the manga that he moved away by watching the point of the gun and predict where the gun is going to be shot from. This was explained very thourghly. Lee wins.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Vash The Stampede is awesome. he'll win.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I LOVE ROCK LEE BUT HES NO SUPER HUMAN BULLET BEATS FIST
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I guess that rock Lee could win, considering he's faster than bullets.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel