Vash The Stampede vs Train Heartnet [Black Cat]

Topic started by Nerx on Nov. 22, 2009. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Clash of the gunfighters

w/o the Angel Arm for fairness sake

VS

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Sure would be hard for me to choose train over Vash "Laser Arm" T. Stampede
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" Sure would be hard for me to choose train over Vash "Laser Arm" T. Stampede "
and vash " i spit at bullet" stampede
Train could deflect bullets with his gun by pistol whipping them
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Put these x vs. y threads in the battle forum where they belong.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" Train could deflect bullets with his gun by pistol whipping them "
yes, yes we know, somehow he only faced mediocre gunman
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Uh, Train got put against people with super-powers. Not only that he has fought with the Chrono Numbers who're all metahuman level. Train is anywhere from sonic to super-sonic speed. Sephiria Arks is super-sonic. Also if Train still has the Rail Gun then he can put Vash down with one un-dodgable shot. And btw, Train has fought with other people who're bullet-time or faster and metahuman level. Like River and his Garbell Commando style. He doesn't block or deflect bullets, he reflects them back with his punches and can even deliver a sonic-boom type punch for long-range attacks.

Train has this. Vash's only advantage was the Angel Arm. Without that Train rolls all over him.
@ReiKai: which is the chapter for the sephiria arc?
When she fights Creed or when they meet her? I think she fights Creed in vol18-19. She appears much earlier on, but doesn't do anything aside from test Kyoko in vol 14 I think to see if she'll keep her promise to Train and does so by carving up a boulder into a grave stone instantly without even a sound made, with Kyoko's full name carved into it. And that's without pushing her limits like she did against Creed.
@ReiKai: then after that its the epic railgun
Yeah. Train's final shot, which was after already having used it four times (which he said was his limit in a day), he pushed everything he had for one final shot on Creed (with some spirit help from Saya) and used a Burst Bullet instead of a normal round to shatter Creed's lv3 Imagine Blade. However that shot also breaks Hades. Burst Rail Gun is his final desperation move and not something he'd use until the very, very end if he can't win any other way.
Post by tylerwight (26 posts) See mini bio Level 3

hmm, a fight between vash against train would be hard to decide.  Well lets see what each of them have both of them are excellent marksmanship and each of them have special surprises for each other in a fight.  Train has his rail gun he can only keep up until he beats creed, quick enough speed to deflect bullets, decent acrobatics, and the claws of the black cat.  while on the otherhand Vash has a hidden weapon, the angel arm, is able to dodge bullets.  Other than that both of them seem well adverse from close to medium range combat.  i guess over all i would have to give trrain the advantage over vash due to because he is capable of melee attacks while vash is limited to bullets.
As I explained before, Train is arguably super-sonic speed. Plus he can fire three bullets simultaneously. Not only that but he has the Ricochet skill which allows him to ricochet bullets off surfaces in precise orders to hit his main target from different angles. Besides Vash is without Angel Arm for this fight with is basically auto-win for Train. Train is shown to be faster and definitely a much better fighter. Not to mention that thanks to Sven he has Special bullets he can use, and various bombs too.
i actually think this fight would end in a draw between these two gunslingers over a package of donuts.  theres no doubt that these two are highly skilled and there is no doubt that train has a higher inventory to use.  overall the fight would take hours to finish between them just because of their skills and survival instincts.
uh, no it wouldn't. It would be over in minutes. Vash's guns are completely useless against Train who can dodge/deflect them effortlessly. Straightforward shots from Train will be dodged, but Vash will not be so lucky with Ricochet shots. Then there's the bombs Train has. They range from gas to smoke and even a sticky bomb. It's like being trapped in a mass of rubber glue. Vash won't be getting out of it and trapped he'd be easy pickings for Train. And if Train really wanted to end this fast he'd just use Black Cat's Claws which is too fast for Vash to avoid and too strong to defend against.
even with the gadgets sven gives him it still becomes a long drawn out fight.  the claws of the black cat will hurt vash but he has survived so long and taken so much damage that it wont down him even getting hit with all  3 strikes.  then theres the fact that vash's gun is able to squeeze out multiple rounds in fractions of a seconds.  vash can always run and hide and set up ambushes.  even though train is a faster character vash is decently fast and  has a high reaction rate that allows him to be able to dodge train shots.  and train gets drained from using his claws so even if vash does get hit by the claws he'll be injured but not down, since he has such a high pain tolerence.
You're not getting it. Vash will be demolished here. Train's attack completely destroyed Shiki's strongest Tao Attack and took him down in one move. Soon as Vash gets hit it's over.
now can vash not use his angel arm completely or can he not use the offensive parts to the cannon?
It says w/o Angel Arm so that would mean he can't use it at all. Again, that was really his only advantage and chance for victory here. That aside, Train beats the hell out of him in no time.
the offensive ability is what makes you say its vashes auto victory but what of its defensive abilities  ?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel