vash (the stampede) VS train heartnet (black cat)

Topic started by QUTZ on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by QUTZ (18 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
vash due to angel arm, train cannot dodge something that destroys the moon

ok how bout without the angel arm and train can use the railgun    
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I vote vash

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Trains gooey brain matter leaks all over the...curb...
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Train is faster. Train takes this. He can fire three rounds in the same instant and before Vash can transform his arm to fire the Angel Arm, Train will have shot a Railgun Bullet and blown off Vash's arm.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@AgentJ said:
"Trains gooey brain matter leaks all over the...curb... "

ROFL
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Vash
I don't see how Vash can win. He's outmatched. His only hope is the Angel Arm and he has no hope of firing it.
still vash, angel arm has instant mode where it fire mini cannons and make bullet shield, and i vash can defend against knives blade using that shield, what hope does a railgun have on defeating him, also vash is also a very good gunman, just very very goofy, read trigun maximum and you will know why, and also vash has bullet proof jacket 
Ain't gonna help. Train was at least super-sonic. Railgun would blow a hole right through Vash. Train also has dead aim and Ricochet-skill. He can bounce rounds off almost any surface and hit his target with frightening accuracy.  Not to mention aside from his marksmanship he's a capable HTH fighter and then there are his other skills and attacks like "Black Cats Claws". Plus the Cerberus which is super-durable, super resistent to extremes of heat/cold/wear, among other things.
mmm, is there are proof than train is super sonic? , knives blade is a strong as vash, meaning it can destroy a city in one blow, and vash blocked it using his shields, and yes i known cerberus is made of orihalcon, do ya think that can block a shot the size of the moon? well vash is also known to shoot without looking meaning he doesn't have to aim to shoot accurately
He deflects multiple gunfire one handed, competes with Creed in speed who evaded a high super-sonic attack from Sephiria.
err i see characther in super robot wars that is not super sonic and deflected bullets with a sword, doesn't make them super sonic, and evading a bullet doesn't mean you are at the speed of a bullet
Train doesn't just evade bullets. He deflects multiple gunfire with just his gun and can fire three rounds simultaneously through sheer speed. Seriously, Train dances around bullets like it's nothing. There's even one guy who literally punches bullets in this series. You need to actually read Black Cat to understand how badly this ends for Vash.
yes i read black cat until volume 20 so unless there's volume 21 i have read them all, but have you read trigun maximum?, yes i know there's a guy who punches bullet using a special martial art to combat gunmens, yes i know he can fire three bullet simultaneously, and deflect gunfire, but this vash we are talking about, he crapped the moon

what if train still shot 2 kill but vash dident??
remember any blast of angel arm , has an aoe no matter how large or small, train could get caught in one of those, and his body is still those of normal human anyway, vash never shoot to kill anyway
Angel Arm still has a time-lag for charge so it doesn't matter. Vash still isn't faster than Train and nothing you've shown proves otherwise. Doesn't matter how destructive the angel arm if is he doesn't even have the chance to fire it before he's torn into. Also, can't keep acting like being "Human" in Manga means you're "normal". Train is far from a normal human being. He was of the strongest of the Chrono Numbers and a master of the Gun. Not just shooting a gun, but all aspects of it. Oh and don't forget that Train also has a number of special bullets that Sven has made for him which range from freezing bullets to explosive rounds.

Vash isn't taking this. Even if he tried for Angel Arm he'd have to instantly try and avoid three rounds from three different directions as Train rocoched them off other surfaces to alter the angle of the attack and make it far more difficult to counter and avoid. In which case he can still punch off an explosive round and take the Angel Arm out fo the equation altogether.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel