Vash The Stampede Vs Prometheus

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth: reasoning? "
He's better trained and faster than Prometheus is, the only way Prometheus could win is if he downloaded a better style into him before the battle
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth: reasoning? "
He's better trained and faster than Prometheus is, the only way Prometheus could win is if he downloaded a better style into him before the battle "

What about the Ghost Key?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth: reasoning? "
He's better trained and faster than Prometheus is, the only way Prometheus could win is if he downloaded a better style into him before the battle "
What about the Ghost Key? "
It wont save him from the angel arm
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth: reasoning? "
He's better trained and faster than Prometheus is, the only way Prometheus could win is if he downloaded a better style into him before the battle "
What about the Ghost Key? "
It wont save him from the angel arm "

And why is that?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1: i am thinking along the line of aoe, and the speed on how it's fired, but since ghost key is instant......(at least nuva said so) he can just reflexively dodge sing the ghost key, but on the other hand, vash can block shit using his angel arm, not sure if prometheus can hurt him
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel