Vash The Stampede Vs Prometheus

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battle takes place in Gotham City.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
no idea. i guess the top guy. he looks stronger
@Sinister_Noob said:
"no idea. i guess the top guy. he looks stronger "

The fight is pretty evenly matched.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hm. Finally an interesting match-up. I'm assuming we're going with Chad Graham, the "Faces of Evil" Prometheus by the looks of the double pistols.

Vash has his three signature guns: the .45 Long Colt, his rapid-fire arm cannon, and the "Angel Arm". Aside from this, Vash also has superhuman speed and reflexes (like the time he chased down Meryl's thomas on the mountain road, or when he groped Dominique the Cyclops in a split second).
 Prometheus has a lot of gadgets on his side: a helmet that lets him download information onto compact discs lodged in his brain, several melee-based gadgets, pistols that can fire everything from bullets to poison darts to "neural chaff" that can effect Vash's concentration and accuracy, and most importantly a key to the 'Ghost Zone', an interdimensional pocket of space that Prometheus can teleport into and out of at will.

Even with Vash the Stampede's abilities (that span more than a century's worth of experience), with all of Prometheus' quirks from hand-to-hand proficiency to teleportation to other dimensions, Vash may very well have met his match. Even the Angel Arm can't save him if Prometheus teleports away. It pains me to say it, but... advantage: Prometheus.
@Gregorius said:
"Hm. Finally an interesting match-up. I'm assuming we're going with Chad Graham, the "Faces of Evil" Prometheus by the looks of the double pistols.

Vash has his three signature guns: the .45 Long Colt, his rapid-fire arm cannon, and the "Angel Arm". Aside from this, Vash also has superhuman speed and reflexes (like the time he chased down Meryl's thomas on the mountain road, or when he groped Dominique the Cyclops in a split second).
 Prometheus has a lot of gadgets on his side: a helmet that lets him download information onto compact discs lodged in his brain, several melee-based gadgets, pistols that can fire everything from bullets to poison darts to "neural chaff" that can effect Vash's concentration and accuracy, and most importantly a key to the 'Ghost Zone', an interdimensional pocket of space that Prometheus can teleport into and out of at will.

Even with Vash the Stampede's abilities (that span more than a century's worth of experience), with all of Prometheus' quirks from hand-to-hand proficiency to teleportation to other dimensions, Vash may very well have met his match. Even the Angel Arm can't save him if Prometheus teleports away. It pains me to say it, but... advantage: Prometheus. "

Another well explained win. But IDK, when I posted the fight I was thinking Stephen Hawking, not Chad Graham, but I picked Chad Graham's picture from Gotham Knights 52 because I thought he looked cooler than the 'Faces Of Evil' pic.... Which is this. Props to you for actually recognizing the difference between Chad and Stephen, I didn't think anyone on this site woud lol.... But let's say it's Stephen Hawking, the more skilled of the two; 

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
not vash
@Sinister_Noob said:
"not vash "

Lol, I think Vash would lose, too.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mmm i know what vash can do, but what can prometheus do and to what extent, remember in the end vash angel arm is not just a canno it's a multipurpose weapon ..
@cfatalis said:
"mmm i know what vash can do, but what can prometheus do and to what extent, remember in the end vash angel arm is not just a canno it's a multipurpose weapon .. "

I still don't see how the Angel Arm will stop Prometheus from teleporting away if he's in trouble.
yeah that's why i want to know to what extent he can teleport, like is it instant, does it have limited range (if it does how large), since well angel arm can blow a city out
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Prometheus wins
@batosaimsxz said:
" Prometheus wins "
why, give out reason why he wins, don't just decide because you like comics more
@cfatalis said:
"yeah that's why i want to know to what extent he can teleport, like is it instant, does it have limited range (if it does how large), since well angel arm can blow a city out "

The Ghost key. It can transport Prometheus anywhere, including a 'ghost dimmension', which only Promethius has been shown to travel into; 

okay so it's an instantenous, multi dimensional teleporter, any weakness or limitation, does it happen with only willforce, or can he dodge laser beams?
@cfatalis said:
"okay so it's an instantenous, multi dimensional teleporter, any weakness or limitation, does it happen with only willforce, or can he dodge laser beams? "

I would say he can dodge laser beams sometimes, not always though.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

tough fight
hmmm, very very tough, can prometheus make field gadget or something?, and what kind of durability he got
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Vash
@geraldthesloth:
reasoning?
@DJSNuva1: yeah i want to hear the reason too, since this fight is similar to gunfighter fight i made
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel