Vash the Stampede vs Jo Carpenter

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 19, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16
vs
vs

No prep, No Angel Arm

Vash has his gun, Jo has her 2 guns

Battle is on Endless Illusion in a ghost town

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

what are some feats for jo?

@Haofan123: Above human speed, stamina, and aim. Easily blocked a sword strike with the tip of a spoon. And Pretty sure she shot bullets out of the air at near point blank from inside of her mech.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Above human speed, stamina, and aim. Easily blocked a sword strike with the tip of a spoon. And Pretty sure she shot bullets out of the air at near point blank from inside of her mech.

how above human are we talking?

@Haofan123: Bullet timer. Dodging and shooting missiles out of the air. That stuff.

@UltimateHero0406: hmm. very nice feats. This is a hard one to call but id give it to vash after a hard fought battle. In addition to his superior marksmanship, he has shown physical feats on par with Jo as well, having shot wolfwoods missiles in midair 6 times in order to redirect them towards their intended targets when they veered off course as well as fighting and defeating a bullet timing samurai. We also have to take into account that vashes ace in the hole machine gun arm would add the element of surprise to the battle which is something Jo would never anticipate and the fact that Vashes coat is bullet proof would also give him another advantage

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: Is this manga Vash or anime Vash, and does he have morals?

@Haofan123: Yeah, I think your right. And I didn't know his coat was bullet proof. Also, I think Jo's bullets are stronger than regular bullets since they can damage large mechs with few shots. But I may be mistaken.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Anime Vash. And morals off for both.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Yeah, I think your right. And I didn't know his coat was bullet proof.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Anime Vash. And morals off for both.

they explain it in the manga and i the anime as well i think. Hes trying to take down bad guys on this sand steamer and they mow him down with machine gun fire but it turns out his coat is bulletproof and he survives the ordeal with minor injuries

@Haofan123: Alright. So yeah he should get the win here. Plus all of his feats are while he is holding back so since he's going for the kill, he's on a whole other level.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Alright. So yeah he should get the win here. Plus all of his feats are while he is holding back so since he's going for the kill, he's on a whole other level.

agreed

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel