vash the stampede v.s. Haruko Haruhara

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 14, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Haruko Haruhara 

V.S. 

Vash 

if u havent saw a haruko gun fight it hilarously awsome :P 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXD9OM-wgPA    
Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll give this to Vash, though victory isn't easily earned. While having exceptional reflexes and muscle control thanks to his unique physiology as a plant, Vash will have quite a handful with Haruko's ability to fly and having multiple uses for her guitar which can be a shotgun, a melee weapon, a rocket launcher and an NO channel opener. While a nuisance to deal with in battle, Haruko doesn't seem to be as quick-on-the-draw as Vash and a well-timed shot from any of his guns or an Angel Arm cannon would be able to take the crazy gal out.
@Dream said:
"I'll give this to Vash, though victory isn't easily earned. While having exceptional reflexes and muscle control thanks to his unique physiology as a plant, Vash will have quite a handful with Haruko's ability to fly and having multiple uses for her guitar which can be a shotgun, a melee weapon, a rocket launcher and an NO channel opener. While a nuisance to deal with in battle, Haruko doesn't seem to be as quick-on-the-draw as Vash and a well-timed shot from any of his guns or an Angel Arm cannon would be able to take the crazy gal out. "

i most definatly disagree (not only cause im a FLCL fan :P) her ablity with that guitar is amazing she may not be quick a drawing mostly because of it size but(as u stated) there are mulitiple use and she can hit people with it with extreme force vash might be done 
@FLCL1: Haruko's been shown to have difficulty battling against the more powerful Medical Mechanica robots thus needing the help of Atomisk-powered Canti to deal with them. While certainly able to dish out damage, she could get incapacitated by a well-timed blow. She was tazered by the second MM robot. The gun-tooting giant hand robot took her out with all 5 of it's guns when she battled it alone. Keep in mind also that Vash isn't human. He's capable of enduring plenty of damage so the blunt force of Haruko's guitar whopping shouldn't be much of a problem for him to handle.

hmmm that would be a problem but: 

a)vash never fought a giant robot 

b)that robot gave her 5 bullets to the dome an was still able to fight 

c)......well.....u had a point that she had help with most her fights but i also doubt she needed help on most 

d)ive made sure its a fair fight :) she isnt human either
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Question: Would she be able to hit bullets back with her guitar? (Would her guitar deflect them and would she have the reflexes to react in time?)
@AgentJ: Don't remember if she could deflect gunfire with her guitar. But she's been able to enter bullet time to zoom past incoming bullets and was even able to hack incoming bullets in half using a simple razor.
@Dream said:
" @AgentJ: Don't remember if she could deflect gunfire with her guitar. But she's been able to enter bullet time to zoom past incoming bullets and was even able to hack incoming bullets in half using a simple razor. "
she can block bullets :O lol
@AgentJ said:
"Question: Would she be able to hit bullets back with her guitar? (Would her guitar deflect them and would she have the reflexes to react in time?) "
yea thats wat i saw 

wat ever u saw in the show they can use.................................well except for vash and his angels arm lol
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Vash
@John_Martone said:
"Vash "

explain plz
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FLCL1 said:
" @John_Martone said:
"Vash "
explain plz "
Allow me, in two words: Angel Arm.
When Vash is holding his .45 Long Colt, he has the ability to transform his entire right arm into a massive super-weapon. If you've seen the anime, you KNOW what it did to the city of July - albeit unintentional on Vash's part and the power of the blast was severely held back - and it carved a hole in the goddamn Moon! And in the final episode, the fully-transformed Angel Arm was able to create (and cancel out) a massive energy explosion the size of the Moon, created when Vash's brother Knives harnessed the power of the black .45 Long Colt into his own Angel Arm.

...if Vash can harness that power, he stomps no matter what.
@Gregorius said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @John_Martone said:
"Vash "
explain plz "
When Vash is holding his .45 Long Colt, he has the ability to transform his entire right arm into a massive super-weapon. If you've seen the anime, you KNOW what it did to the city of July - albeit unintentional on Vash's part and the power of the blast was severely held back - and it carved a hole in the goddamn Moon! And in the final episode, the fully-transformed Angel Arm was able to create (and cancel out) a massive energy explosion the size of the Moon, created when Vash's brother Knives harnessed the power of the black .45 Long Colt into his own Angel Arm.  ...if Vash can harness that power, he stomps no matter what. "

the angels arm needs time the charge will never give him that time so u might as well X that out the fight
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FLCL1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @John_Martone said:
"Vash "
explain plz "
When Vash is holding his .45 Long Colt, he has the ability to transform his entire right arm into a massive super-weapon. If you've seen the anime, you KNOW what it did to the city of July - albeit unintentional on Vash's part and the power of the blast was severely held back - and it carved a hole in the goddamn Moon! And in the final episode, the fully-transformed Angel Arm was able to create (and cancel out) a massive energy explosion the size of the Moon, created when Vash's brother Knives harnessed the power of the black .45 Long Colt into his own Angel Arm.  ...if Vash can harness that power, he stomps no matter what. "
the angels arm needs time the charge will never give him that time so u might as well X that out the fight "
Anime Staple #1: Whenever an anime character takes on a transformation, partial or full, the enemies will always show courtesy and blankly stare at the transformer in question until (s)he is at full power (see the battle between Vash and Rai-Dei the Blade in the anime).
@Gregorius said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @John_Martone said:
"Vash "
explain plz "
the angels arm needs time the charge will never give him that time so u might as well X that out the fight "
Anime Staple #1: Whenever an anime character takes on a transformation, partial or full, the enemies will always show courtesy and blankly stare at the transformer in question until (s)he is at full power (see the battle between Vash and Rai-Dei the Blade in the anime). "

i did and he's a puss however we are talking about two different anime characters from two different world i cant picture that girl standing their waiting two get shot if u watch flcl shes always in action
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mmm manga vash never charge angel arm, he use it in a different way, eg creating shield smaller guns, that doesn't need charging and yeah trigun characther has received blow that wil kill them out right ten times and they still only bleed
@cfatalis said:

"mmm manga vash never charge angel arm, he use it in a different way, eg creating shield smaller guns, that doesn't need charging and yeah trigun characther has received blow that wil kill them out right ten times and they still only bleed "

yea but when its not charging un the manga the blast is smaller than the one on the show besides i didnt finish the trigun manga so lets stick to what we saw on the show  :)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
heee, but vash is way more powerfull in the manga, and i only finish 5 episode of the anime, but yeah okay we will stick with the show vash
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel