Vampire Batman Vs Luffy, Ichigo & Naruto

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on July 19, 2013. Last post by flashback180 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Batman Brave And The Bold
From Batman Brave And The Bold

Vs

From One Piece (Current)
From One Piece (Current)
From Bleach (Fake Karakura Town Arc)
From Bleach (Fake Karakura Town Arc)
From Naruto (Current)
From Naruto (Current)

- All are in Character

- No PIS

- Win by KO or Death

- No BFR

- The trio get an hour of prep time

- Speed is equal

- Everyone have knowledge

- Standard Equipment for everyone

- The battle take place on a empty working Space Station on the dark side of the Moon (it about a size of a city)

Who will win?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Batman doen't deserve this rape

@Galenbeta:

It seem you don't know what Vampire Batman can do

Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo need the help. Since they can't use their strongest attacks in the Space Station

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They should still have speed advantage

@Galenbeta:

The Speed is equal

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Galenbeta:

It seem you don't know what Vampire Batman can do

Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo need the help. Since they can't use their strongest attacks in the Space Station

They still win, batman has no way of keeping luffy or ichigo down as they don't have human endurance limitations like naruto would since he is still completely human. Ichigo also being a spirit likely doesn't even breathe outside of his real body. He should have no fear of destroying the space station though it wouldn't be very good for everyone else here.

@solesamurai:

They still win, batman has no way of keeping luffy or ichigo down as they don't have human endurance limitations like naruto would since he is still completely human. Ichigo also being a spirit likely doesn't even breathe outside of his real body. He should have no fear of destroying the space station though it wouldn't be very good for everyone else here.

Did you just miss the part when he mind attack Martian Manhunter? And also he can beat them and turn them into his Children. Ichigo is in character, he will never destroy something that would kill his teammates

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

Did you just miss the part when he mind attack Martian Manhunter? And also he can beat them and turn them into his Children. Ichigo is in character, he will never destroy something that would kill his teammates

You said that like he could have done it without MM being in his head, it wouldn't have happened had martian manhunter not tried telepathy. No he can't. And you know this, which is why you put so many limitations on the battle in the first place. Everyone on the team has the capability of overpowering and outpacing batman in this form. let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Post by othus12 (7,297 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@solesamurai said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

You said that like he could have done it without MM being in his head, it wouldn't have happened had martian manhunter not tried telepathy. No he can't. And you know this, which is why you put so many limitations on the battle in the first place. Everyone on the team has the capability of overpowering and outpacing batman in this form. let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

true

@solesamurai:

You said that like he could have done it without MM being in his head, it wouldn't have happened had martian manhunter not tried telepathy. No he can't

He gone into Blue Beetle's head pretty easy (Luffy is really weak to those type of attacks) and also someone can't reverse telepathy without having it. When Bats in someone mind his eye color turn light green (Like what happen with MM and BB)

And you know this, which is why you put so many limitations on the battle in the first place

I put so many limits on battles, so people would think about the fight instead of just saying the winner.

Everyone on the team has the capability of overpowering and outpacing batman in this form.

And you seem to forget that Batman isn't dumb, he know of their powers and can think of a plan to take them out

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

You said that like he could have done it without MM being in his head, it wouldn't have happened had martian manhunter not tried telepathy. No he can't

He gone into Blue Beetle's head pretty easy (Luffy is really weak to those type of attacks) and also someone can't reverse telepathy without having it. When Bats in someone mind his eye color turn light green (Like what happen with MM and BB)

And you know this, which is why you put so many limitations on the battle in the first place

I put so many limits on battles, so people would think about the fight instead of just saying the winner.

Everyone on the team has the capability of overpowering and outpacing batman in this form.

And you seem to forget that Batman isn't dumb, he know of their powers and can think of a plan to take them out

That's not true. You can resist telepathy without having any sort of telepathic showings at all(An Example is the hulk having telepathic resistance). Hell Joker could, he's so insane anyone who goes into his head is subject to anything they see. That's just how insane he is.

You limitations on the battle because you knew that The team stomped this in any other setting.

You gave them knowledge, not prep, and with there being such a power difference here, batman just doesn't have what it takes to win.

@solesamurai:

That's not true. You can resist telepathy without having any sort of telepathic showings at all(An Example is the hulk having telepathic resistance).

Bats reverse it (I not talking about resistance) and you completely ignore the fact the other thing I pointed out

You limitations on the battle because you knew that The team stomped this in any other setting.

Of course, like I said earlier I limit it because I want people to think about the battle. I can see either side winning

You gave them knowledge, not prep, and with there being such a power difference here, batman just doesn't have what it takes to win.

You seem to forget where they are, Batman like to out smart his enemies and will use the Space Station to his advantage

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

That's not true. You can resist telepathy without having any sort of telepathic showings at all(An Example is the hulk having telepathic resistance).

Bats reverse it (I not talking about resistance) and you completely ignore the fact the other thing I pointed out

Of course, like I said earlier I limit it because I want people to think about the battle. I can see either side winning

You seem to forget where they are, Batman like to out smart his enemies and will use the Space Station to his advantage

I ignored it because he showed no other occurrence of mind power outside of that instance as far as i saw. Therefor it wasn't important, and once again that is resisting telepathy reversing it is one in the same. many non telepathic characters have done it.

There is no thinking about a one sided fight.

Batman is indeed a tactician but this isn't a in character batman is it? Kinda throws that out the window.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

That's not true. You can resist telepathy without having any sort of telepathic showings at all(An Example is the hulk having telepathic resistance). Hell Joker could, he's so insane anyone who goes into his head is subject to anything they see. That's just how insane he is.

Just wanted to point this out, but didn't MM turn Joker sane? I recall seeing a scan of it.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@solesamurai said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

Just wanted to point this out, but didn't MM turn Joker sane? I recall seeing a scan of it.

IIRC i think Joker became sane from having batman killed. he no longer had any reason to keep up his insanity because batman was gone. I don't think MM ever did that to him however. i can't even think of an instance where MM needed to use Telepathy on Joker.

@solesamurai:

I ignored it because he showed no other occurrence of mind power outside of that instance as far as i saw. Therefor it wasn't important, and once again that is resisting telepathy reversing it is one in the same. many non telepathic characters have done it.

Did you watch the video, he take control of BB's mind make him stop attacking him. When that happen his eyes turn to light green in Vampire form (0:34 Mind Attack on MM and 3:51 same light green color)

No, that forcing them out of your mind, Bats gone into MM's mind and pull his memories out. You can't do that unless you have telepathy to, since Bats never saw MM's famliy before

There is no thinking about a one sided fight.

If you think that, you are not thinking about the characters or there personality.

Batman is indeed a tactician but this isn't a in character batman is it? Kinda throws that out the window.

This is a in character Batman, he just a Vampire who need to feast. He still have tactic, like how he got the upper hand on MM and the others

Post by cosmicdude (424 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This deserves a bump:

1: Vampire Batman have the raw power and intangibility advantage.

2: Current Luffy is a problem and Naruto have light based attacks (light is V.Batman Kryptonite).

3: Ichigo is a problem because have soul based abilities.

Id say team wins.

Post by Kobra678 (3,341 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@cosmicdude: What light based attacks does Naruto have?

Post by cosmicdude (424 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678:

He is covered in light in one of his recent forms.

Post by Kobra678 (3,341 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ah, you mean the Bijuu mode. I really don't know anything about Vampire Batman so what is his Durability like?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel