USSJ Trunks Vs LSSJ Broly

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Movie 8: Gohan was Full Power Super Saiyan, Goku was FPSSJ, Vegeta was USSJ, Trunks was USSJ, Piccolo was Super Namek. All post RoSAT training. All of them were all but annihilated by LSSJ Brolly, twice over. Even after Goku, Gohan and Trunks received a slight zenkai upgrade from recovery via Senzu Beans, still got their asses handed to them.

SS2 Teen Gohan, would make no difference by himself. He'd just die.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai: Even though he could, Vegeta never went USSJ. SSJ2 Gohan annihilated seven foes that were taking on each of them (Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo, Tenshinhan, Kuririn and Yamcha). It's true that Goku was already weak, but this doesn't change much.

Gohan did a lot better than Broly. While Broly failed to simply kill them, Gohan did it in probably less than a minute.

Movie shows Vegeta was in USSJ form. Which was easily visible because of his muscle mass. And Brolly could've killed them all easily at any time. He was Toying with them. Gohan only killed psuedo-Cells. Krillin, Tien and Yamcha are non-factors in all of that. Which was blatantly evident in Movie 10 when a stronger Krillin was one-shotted by Brolly effortlessly.

And by the showings, Piccolo was doing better handing the Cell Jr's than Vegeta was. And Brolly still steamrolled over all of them by himself. Honestly, it's not a contest here. None of them are even remotely close to Brolly's level. Even if you said a SS2 was System-busting. Brolly was already a hundred times better than that.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,658 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@danzi97: SSJ2 Teen Gohan would die in a planet explosion... Broly tanks them and LOLS at planet busting attacks.

Yes GT is non canon but either way no one in GT have shown anything near the feats Broly has shown.

Gohan is an ant compare to Broly. Gohan at best is a Solar System+ buster and Broly is Galaxy buster. Galaxy buster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Solar System buster.

Can you show me another character that has shown better feats than Broly? idk like Galaxy busting or surviving a planet explosion as an infant half dead. Also Broly's feats are canon to him... so don't use non canon feats. I wanna see someone in the canon do something near impressive as Broly and if you wanna use GT, it will end up the same cause none of them can Galaxy bust.

Fine, tell me if the following affirmatives are true or false. If you answer "true" to all of them and still think that about Broly, I won't say a thing. And please, be honest...

1 - Cell Jr. was a little bit stronger than Super Vegeta. Vegeta himself was surprised by that.

2 - Broly could not kill (murder, slaughter, split in half) Super Vegeta with one punch - a punch, not blast or combo.

3 - SSJ2 Gohan did kill each of the Cells with one hit, mostly with punches or kicks. If he did that to a Cell Jr., he could do it to Vegeta as well.

@ReiKai: No, he wasn't. What Vegeta calls 'Super Vegeta' is a stronger version of his SSJ form, but not USSJ - his muscular mass is between this two forms. Both him and Goku could go USSJ, but they realized it would be futile due to its lack of speed.

@danzi97 said:

Fine, tell me if the following affirmatives are true or false. If you answer "true" to all of them and still think that about Broly, I won't say a thing. And please, be honest...

1 - Cell Jr. was a little bit stronger than Super Vegeta. Vegeta himself was surprised by that.

2 - Broly could not kill (murder, slaughter, split in half) Super Vegeta with one punch - a punch, not blast or combo.

3 - SSJ2 Gohan did kill each of the Cells with one hit, mostly with punches or kicks. If he did that to a Cell Jr., he could do it to Vegeta as well.

How does any of this gonna prove that they can beat Broly? Broly can kill USSJ Vegeta, Cell jrs, SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell effortlessly at the same time.

@DBZ_universe: You agree they're all true?

@danzi97: I disagree on the second one. Broly can one shot USSJ Vegeta

Let's agree to disagree then XD

@danzi97: OK

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider: LOL stupid me. I forgot he cannot go USSJ only Torankusu. Thanks for clearing that for me dude... maybe is cause this thread is so dumb...

@DBZ_universe: Yeah stupid is contagious bro lol. I'd advice you to abandon this BS battle.

@SpeedForceSpider: Are you calling me stupid???

Joking.. but yeah stupid is indeed contagious lol..

@DBZ_universe: lol I meant this thread.

@SpeedForceSpider: I know.. either way I am dumb sometimes.

Mr. Danzi97 claims that Broly cannot one shot Vegeta at full power... so that also makes this thread a bit dumb.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@danzi97 said:

SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell Games would beat 8th movie's LSSJ Broly. It's true that Broly was immensely stronger than any Z-fighter in the movie, but while he just left them almost dead with some hits, SSJ2 Gohan destroyed every Cell Jr. with one attack - and they were a little bit stronger than Super Vegeta. This is pure logic... I don't know how strong he was after healing, but he was still weaker than the likes of Fat Buu - while Broly beat SSJ2 Gohan in a few minutes, it took only one or two hits for Fat Buu to do so.

@danzi97 said:

@DBZ_universe: Accept the facts.

LSSJ Broly >>>>>> Super Vegeta: Broly is way more powerful, but could never kill him with one hit. I'm also not sure he was already Super Vegeta back then.

SS2 Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cell Jr. = Super Vegeta: Although Cell Jr. was beating Vegeta by a little, Gohan stomped him and his brothers. One attack for each.

I don't even have to say how much more powerful than that Mystic Gohan is...

*You talked about the reason he was defeated, but take another look at my comment. I hadn't even mentioned his defeat*

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@DBZ_universe: BROLY IS NOT A GALAXY BUSTER.

I agree

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD6BCDB5B98AB2317

@xlab3000: Actually, he is the only legit galaxy buster, which doesn't mean that other character aren't at the level or above. Anyway, all of the rest is true.

@danzi97 said:

@xlab3000: Actually, he is the only legit galaxy buster, which doesn't mean that other character aren't. Anyway, all of the rest is true.

Yeah, it actually does, because no one else can replicate the same feat. Especially since Brolly does it outside of the Main Series canon.

@SpeedForceSpider: It is stated that Vegeta and Goku can go USSJ, but they are aware of its side effects, probably due to combat experience.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel