USSJ Trunks Vs LSSJ Broly

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe: so is broly

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@danzi97 said:

LSSJ Broly = Perfect Cell >>>> Cell (Perfect Form) >> USSJ Trunks

(Broly might be just a little bit above Perfect Cell)

No one specified if the is movie 10 Broly or movie 8. 

LSSJ Broly(M10) >> SSJ Broly(M10) >= LSSJ Broly(M8) >>> SPC.

Cell is far from a galaxy buster.

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Gogeta was stated to have a higher PL than lssj Broly.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@danzi97 said:

@DBZ_universe: so is broly

But the feats he performed were canon to him only.

@xlab3000 said:

@DBZ_universe: Gogeta was stated to have a higher PL than lssj Broly.

Yet Broly has better feats

@DBZ_universe: powerscale off the feats. that's my opinion. true Broly has shown better feats

@xlab3000: True but when you have a Galaxy busting feat.. well am sure no one in DBZ can do it only Broly and Birusu (which it wasn't shown I think) can do it.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: BROLY IS NOT A GALAXY BUSTER.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,137 posts) See mini bio Level 13

MSSj Goku did better against Cell than USSj Trunks did, during the movie Goku was MSSj and he got mauled by Broly easily so Broly wretches Trunks the same way he did in the movie, (if Broly were to fit into the time line it would probably be in that 9 day wait for the Cell games)

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@DBZ_universe: BROLY IS NOT A GALAXY BUSTER.

You are right, he is a Universal buster

Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@xlab3000 said:

@DBZ_universe: feats aren't everything. powerscale off the feats. that's my opinion. true Broly has shown better feats

You cannot be serious with this statement.

@Sonata: he is

Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe: On panel/screen feats are the number one thing you go by. You don't even have to add Broly a galaxy buster in this. In the movie he beat Goku and the others not once but twice. If not for Broly going brain dead the movie would have been over in 15 minutes.

@Sonata: lol You are right. The fight would lasted 1 minute and Broly would be the new main character.

@Sonata:@DBZ_universe: my bad for the 1st statement. I didn't mean to say that.

SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell Games would beat 8th movie's LSSJ Broly. It's true that Broly was immensely stronger than any Z-fighter in the movie, but while he just left them almost dead with some hits, SSJ2 Gohan destroyed every Cell Jr. with one attack - and they were a little bit stronger than Super Vegeta. This is pure logic... I don't know how strong he was after healing, but he was still weaker than the likes of Fat Buu - while Broly beat SSJ2 Gohan in a few minutes, it took only one or two hits for Fat Buu to do so.

@SpeedForceSpider: And yet curiously, logic says the opposite. Read the comment above...

@danzi97: No version of Gohan can beat RSSJ Broly. RSSJ Broly is a Galaxy buster and Gohan is not even near that powerful.

The reason why Broly was defeated was because of massive PIS in both movies and same with Bio-Broly.

@DBZ_universe: Accept the facts.

LSSJ Broly >>>>>> Super Vegeta: Broly is way more powerful, but could never kill him with one hit. I'm also not sure he was already Super Vegeta back then.

SS2 Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cell Jr. = Super Vegeta: Although Cell Jr. was beating Vegeta by a little, Gohan stomped him and his brothers. One attack for each.

I don't even have to say how much more powerful than that Mystic Gohan is...

*You talked about the reason he was defeated, but take another look at my comment. I hadn't even mentioned his defeat*

@DBZ_universe: I don't get it you. You say that GT isn't canon so we shouldn't even consider it, but is convinced about Broly's power. You're defending or criticizing the characters just because you like them or not and ignoring facts. It's even hard to think that someone can read and watch the whole Dragon Ball Z and still think so much of Broly - the only media he is close to what some people say is games.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel