USSJ Trunks runs the Gauntlet

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 30, 2012. Last post by axavierhansz 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Round 1: Meta Cooler

Round 2: Suppressed/Initial Perfect Cell(rematch)

Round 3: 50% FPSSJ Goku

Round 4: 100% FPSSJ Goku

Round 5: FPSSJ Gohan

Round 6: 2 Cell Jr's

Round 7: 50% Perfect Cell

Bonus round: Full Power Perfect Cell

Morals off

Speed Equalized

Takes Place at Cell Games

Can he clear it?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Stops at round 4. FPSSJ Goku would beat him.

Post by xlab3000 (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Agreed.... Wait what does FPSSJ mean? lol

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He gets to round 4 in a good fight.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Didn't Cell say that Trunks had more power in that form but simply couldn't keep up? If that's the case then shouldn't Trunks win against Goku with speed equalized, seeing as Goku admitted to not being as powerful

@ImDictatorBowDown: Cell wasn't really trying in the fight with Trunks, So it's doubtful he would truly over power Cell going all-out on him. Goku at full power was able to match Cell at 50%, safe bet that Trunks is in that range as well.
Post by nishi99 (1,559 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

This

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Agreed.... Wait what does FPSSJ mean? lol

Full Power Super Saiyan-jin.

@Sonata: @nishi99: @xlab3000: @DBZ_universe: Cute theory you guys. But I personally believes he loses at Gohan. He just has way more raw power than Goku. And Cell didn't even use half his power at Goku IIRC, so that should be enough proof. And the speed equalized gives him the solid win.

@SpeedForceSpider: true, but Goku has more skills than Torankusu.. I don't think Torankusu is fast enough to react to a IT Kamekameha or worst IT Destructo Disk.

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider: true, but Goku has more skills than Torankusu.. I don't think Torankusu is fast enough to react to a IT Kamekameha or worst IT Destructo Disk.

LOL Goku isn't going to beat him with that. With speed equalized he can react to anything he throws and he destroys Goku in a beam struggle.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

LOL Goku isn't going to beat him with that. With speed equalized he can react to anything he throws and he destroys Goku in a beam struggle.

I doubt Torankusu could overpower a full power Kamekame.

but I do agree that he and Goku would have a cool fight.

@DBZ_universe: What about Solar Flare then destructo disk:P. Anyway if Goku can't defeat Trunks then I doubt Gohan will since he was a bit weaker than Goku to begin with. 

@SpeedForceSpider: Goku did manage to destroy half of Cell's body with a Kamehameha. Not even Trunks in his USSJ form didnt manage to come up with a blast to do that. So based off of Feats, skill, and battle experience Goku should come out on top in close fight. 
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Wait, who is Torankusu? lol

@MarioRedfield: Trunks.;

@Sonata: Gohan was stronger than his father as a FPSSJ. Why do people always wanna put Goku on top? And don't give me the experience argument please. And blasting Cell in half wasn't impressive in the least. Trunks by quotes and powerscaling is above Goku because he has the power but lacks the speed. Even Cell thought Gohan went throught the same power up when he went SSJ2 because of the large power was similar.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

He most definitely can't clear it but he'd defeat Goku. USSJ was an extremely powerful transformation. Cell himself admitted to Trunks possessing more power, he simply lacked the speed necessary to fight. With speed equalized, Trunks should be able to literally destroy everyone before he reaches Gohan, especially since morals are off. Yeah Goku's a skillful fighter but Gohan would be the one who'd defeat Trunks. Morals are off so Gohan won't be restraining himself due to his peaceful tendencies, he's more powerful than Goku and won't be holding back so he should be able to defeat Trunks. So yeah, I think Trunks will go to town on all these guys before he reaches Gohan :P

ND

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

USSJ Trunks manged to physically overpower Cell to the point that Cell even admited Trunks being stronger in the brute strenght department. The next episode after Cell admits Trunks being physically stronger than him, Trunks kept pushing his boundries and kept raising his power, Piccolo even stated that he's even stronger than Cell (initial) now. USSJ has the ki and the power to win against Cell but the USSJ drains ridiculous amounts of energy, every move costs more energy than normal and ofcourse the speed was a major thing, like Goku said to Gohan when he went USSJ: *I might have great power but what good is it when i can't catch my enemy, it takes more than brute strenght to win a battle, and transformation cost alot of energy*

FPSSJ imo has slightly less power input and strength than a USSJ but is a very balanced form. Ki consumtion is less and its easy to keep this form without any drawbacks witch means you can fight longer and keep pushing. I know that some people say that Goku was the strongest during the Cell Games because of people like Vegeta saying that he was the strongest, admiting that he himself was no match for Goku but, Vegeta never knew Trunks can go USSJ. In the battle against the Cell Jr's Trunks went ASSJ never USSJ as a USSJ is bulky as hell and his hair changes alot, some might think that Trunks was an USSJ against the Cell Jr's because he appeared quit buff and his hair was very similair of that an USSJ but Trunks when he fought Cell as an ASSJ still had his hairband to supress his hair going all wild :) in the episode when Gohan goes SSJ2 you can see that Trunks is in his ASSJ form.

People should also note that seeing this is Trunks during the Cell Saga he has become even stronger than when he first fought Cell because he made a second trip in the RoSaT. So i think in terms of raw energy output and strength that USSJ>FPSSJ, and if speed is equalized that spells even more trouble for Goku but, USSJ still has the drawback of having a high ki upkeep and his energy attacks costs alot more that of a FPSSJ. I think USSJ Trunks with the speed can take FPSSJ Goku in a diffucult battle, Trunks must not fool around or stall, he needs to go in and finish it quickly because Trunks will get tired long before Goku would.

Its understandible why people think that Goku>Gohan because Gohan had terrible showing against Cell, he seemed scared,doubtfull and half way during battle he said to Cell that he didn't want to hurt him. Android 16 and Piccolo made the same claims, 16 told that Gohan was gentle and doesn't like to hurt people, Piccolo yelled to Goku that Gohan wasn't a fighter like him and doesn't thurst for battle and mayhem like he does. Goku even admitted himself that Gohan was as strong as him. When Gohan went SSJ2, Goku has a flashback and we see Goku and Gohan train in the RoSaT, beating eachother senseless and then Goku saying: *each time we fought he got stronger and it wasn't long before he was as good as me* if Gohan doesn't have morals like in the Bojack movie or is bloodlusted he can take his father, FPSSJ Gohan>FPSSJ Goku.

New year is here so i will be back and finish my post :) happy new year to all!

@Sonata: Lol, that could work.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel