uryuu ishida vs archer

Topic started by othus12 on May 8, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,184 posts) See mini bio Level 12

vs

in character

no knowledge

random encounter.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Archer imitates GoB and laughs at the newly created corpse.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The nasuverse wank on this site is hilarious.

Uryu wins if he is in Letzt Stil form. Otherwise, Archer wins easily

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
No wank intended here but uh, Archer wins fairly easily. 

@SpeedForceSpider: What about Letzt Stil Uryu? That increased his speed exponentially and was capable of blitzing a Captain, who are on par with the servants in speed.

Plus, he also has the flight advantage over archer

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@supernova7005: When has Uryuu ever decided to use a flight advantage in character? Archer can casually trace any weapon he chooses to win here. It's really that simple. Also, Archer's Rho Aias is a powerful shield which is difficult to penetrate. If Shiro's incomplete version can withstand moves like Gae Bolg and Saber Alter's Excalibur blast then Uryuu has no chance in hell tagging him with those arrows.

Archer traces Gae Bolg and kills him.

@SpeedForceSpider: Shiro's incomplete version never withstood Gae Bolg, it was Archer. And tracing also takes quite some time.

Uryu hasn't used flight advantage because almost all bleach characters can fly.

I agree normal Uryu has no chance but I think with Letzt Stil his speed should be too much for Archer. Bankai Ichigo in the SS arc was calculated to be mach 23+

@supernova7005: I don't see why it matters if I say Shiro or Archer they are the same person in the end. And you act like he really won't trace fast enough and Uryuu can't do jack shit against his defenses. Why are you overlooking this? Speed is irrelevant when his opponents defense is too much.

What I am saying is no one in Bleach flies just because. Orihime doesn't and she fights rarely. No one used it against her.

Why are you making it a mission to underrate these characters because certain people overrate them? That's pointless really.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Yeah tracing takes up so much times that Archer managed to retraces his swords only 27 times while fighting Lancer... in an instant.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,553 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.... and Archer is GARcher.... so it makes the win even easier

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The only way Ishida can win is if you restrict UBW for Archer.

Archer definitely stomps Ishida with UBW, and probably beat him w/o it, he can spam GP even without UBW.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shiro was able to fight against a non-serious Gilgamesh in sword combat and dealt with his GoB rather handily. Archer is the heroic spirit version of Shiro. Going by that Archer has immense experience dealing with ranged attacks against FAR more dangerous projectiles than mere spirit arrows. Combine that with the enhancements from being a heroic spirit and Uryuu gets crushed by Noble Phantasm spam.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel