Uryu Ishida(Bleach) vs Neji Hyuuga(Naruto)

Topic started by JThree47693 on Dec. 2, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Random encounter. They start 10 feet apart. Fight to the death(that means they are blood lusted) Who takes it. "
Is this shippuden Neji? And can Uryu use his HAX weapon? (Can't remember the name of it, the one that turned Mayuri's Bankai to ash) "
the one that turn mayarui bankai to hax is even not his most hax weapon, it's his new one the one that fire arrow like a machinegun and shotgun "
Oh? When was that used? Anyway, if Uryu can use either of them, he stomps. If not, I think this could go either way. "
that new thing that he used during hueco mundo arc, and he have chainsaw arrows(fine it was described as having thousands of vibrating soul-knife, but hey what is chainsaw made of?) "
But were they that powerful? That first hax weapon he used is regarded by many to be powerful enough to one-shot some of the captains. "
it can one shot mayuri before hueco mundo arc,and it can only did that because soul society is used as a ammo (ithe final form absorbs spirit particle, soul society is made of spirit particle) while unable to use that big burst of light, it the new bow,can fire 1000 arrow nearly simultaneously, so unless this fight is in soul society, that weapon cannot do that feat
 
the new bow arrow can be controlled or richoceted making it essentially all range attack(one of them surely hit a blind spot, no?)
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Random encounter. They start 10 feet apart. Fight to the death(that means they are blood lusted) Who takes it. "
Is this shippuden Neji? And can Uryu use his HAX weapon? (Can't remember the name of it, the one that turned Mayuri's Bankai to ash) "
the one that turn mayarui bankai to hax is even not his most hax weapon, it's his new one the one that fire arrow like a machinegun and shotgun "
Oh? When was that used? Anyway, if Uryu can use either of them, he stomps. If not, I think this could go either way. "
that new thing that he used during hueco mundo arc, and he have chainsaw arrows(fine it was described as having thousands of vibrating soul-knife, but hey what is chainsaw made of?) "
But were they that powerful? That first hax weapon he used is regarded by many to be powerful enough to one-shot some of the captains. "
it can one shot mayuri before hueco mundo arc,and it can only did that because soul society is used as a ammo (ithe final form absorbs spirit particle, soul society is made of spirit particle) while unable to use that big burst of light, it the new bow,can fire 1000 arrow nearly simultaneously, so unless this fight is in soul society, that weapon cannot do that feat  the new bow arrow can be controlled or richoceted making it essentially all range attack(one of them surely hit a blind spot, no?) "

Ah ok fair enough, anyway the point still stands.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH: that is up to thread maker to decide, then again that is uryuu current weapon, if not that what would he use?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This match ends in a pincushion , and frankly l think that even the barrier is helpless as Neji's hands will surely wear out from slapping those beam arrows
 
unless someone changes rules to touchable beam arrows or sumthin like that
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" This match ends in a pincushion , and frankly l think that even the barrier is helpless as Neji's hands will surely wear out from slapping those beam arrows  unless someone changes rules to touchable beam arrows or sumthin like that "
and if uryuu were to use solid arrow, seele is essentially a chainsaw, try slapping that neji
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: what he needs is a lube no jutsu to ease up this rapestomp
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: uryuu is hetero, i would say your fantasy have take you to delusional points
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: D'oh , that joke only works on Mayuri here or Orochi... man l forgot
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: then again mayuri probably like incest, so it only apply to orochi and ivankov
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: ivankov would be futa and gender bender
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Current versions of each. They can use any weapons in their arsonal
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
That makes it crummier for Neji
Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Neji has his trigram 128 palms technique. Where he can strike 128 times in seconds but Uryuu can fire 1200 arrows a second. Neji  is outclassed.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis: Yes, but Ishida's energy isn't infinite either, and since the OP didn't designate soul society or Hueco Mundo as the location, he doesn't have the added boost of energy absorbtion
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ: soul absorbtion is that final form main ability, uryuu just need that arrow machinegun weapon to win, he can fire 1000 arrows per second, controlled arrows, he just need to do it once
Post by GeNeSiS (92 posts) See mini bio Level 3

uuru would win this fight neji neji isn't at uuru's level of speed or power. xD!!!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: soul absorbtion is that final form main ability, uryuu just need that arrow machinegun weapon to win, he can fire 1000 arrows per second, controlled arrows, he just need to do it once "
QFT
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
How can I not make this a stomp thread? Any suggestions?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Intoxicate both of them with beer
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel