Uryu Ishida(Bleach) vs Neji Hyuuga(Naruto)

Topic started by JThree47693 on Dec. 2, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Random encounter. They start 10 feet apart. Fight to the death(that means they are blood lusted) Who takes it.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Uryu would pincushion Neji 

• He has the Quincy version of Sonido
  • His arrows are indeed energy projectiles
  • He also has a melee weapon incase
  • silver spells to bind or destroy
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Uryu would win that easily?
@JThree47693: Neji's barrier needs him to deflect the projectiles , him touching the spiriton arrow would be a no-no considering its nature as a beam attack
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @JThree47693: Neji's barrier needs him to deflect the projectiles , him touching the spiriton arrow would be a no-no considering its nature as a beam attack "
neji doesn't touch the technique he sends out a chakra pulse to push it away, I'm not sure how this battle will go, but I don't think it's all that lopsided. 
@rein: The thing is l can t fully scale the current neji with the lack of showings, he can do a projectile but Uryu might be a tad too much for him
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Uryu has been a pushover for most of the series. The only time he was competent was when he used that power-draining form against Kurotsuchi. I'm thinking Neji.
@AgentJ: And a spider archer gave him hell?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i am leaning to uryuu here, unlike kidomaru he have a beam machinegun with chainsaw arrow
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow this spite gave me AIDS : / lol
@FLCL1 said:
" wow this spite gave me AIDS : / lol "
for whom? this is not that much of a spite here, although uryuu can fly supposedly
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
for whom? this is not that much of a spite here, although uryuu can fly supposedly "

i would say he can fly but he is faster and this fight would end in minutes so i think it is a spite. maybe
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
for whom? this is not that much of a spite here, although uryuu can fly supposedly "
i would say he can fly but he is faster and this fight would end in minutes so i think it is a spite. maybe "
and his arrow is supposedly infinite, or at least A LOT
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
i would say he can fly but he is faster and this fight would end in minutes so i think it is a spite. maybe "
and his arrow is supposedly infinite, or at least A LOT "
But it doesn't make a difference if he can't shoot anything through Neji's barrier thing. 
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
and his arrow is supposedly infinite, or at least A LOT "
But it doesn't make a difference if he can't shoot anything through Neji's barrier thing.  "
neji chakra should run out at some point, from slapping all those thing
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@JThree47693 said:
"Random encounter. They start 10 feet apart. Fight to the death(that means they are blood lusted) Who takes it. "

Is this shippuden Neji? And can Uryu use his HAX weapon? (Can't remember the name of it, the one that turned Mayuri's Bankai to ash)
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Random encounter. They start 10 feet apart. Fight to the death(that means they are blood lusted) Who takes it. "
Is this shippuden Neji? And can Uryu use his HAX weapon? (Can't remember the name of it, the one that turned Mayuri's Bankai to ash) "
the one that turn mayarui bankai to hax is even not his most hax weapon, it's his new one the one that fire arrow like a machinegun and shotgun
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
Is this shippuden Neji? And can Uryu use his HAX weapon? (Can't remember the name of it, the one that turned Mayuri's Bankai to ash) "
the one that turn mayarui bankai to hax is even not his most hax weapon, it's his new one the one that fire arrow like a machinegun and shotgun "

Oh? When was that used? 
Anyway, if Uryu can use either of them, he stomps. If not, I think this could go either way.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
the one that turn mayarui bankai to hax is even not his most hax weapon, it's his new one the one that fire arrow like a machinegun and shotgun "
Oh? When was that used? Anyway, if Uryu can use either of them, he stomps. If not, I think this could go either way. "
that new thing that he used during hueco mundo arc, and he have chainsaw arrows(fine it was described as having thousands of vibrating soul-knife, but hey what is chainsaw made of?)
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
Oh? When was that used? Anyway, if Uryu can use either of them, he stomps. If not, I think this could go either way. "
that new thing that he used during hueco mundo arc, and he have chainsaw arrows(fine it was described as having thousands of vibrating soul-knife, but hey what is chainsaw made of?) "

But were they that powerful? 
That first hax weapon he used is regarded by many to be powerful enough to one-shot some of the captains.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel