urizen vs team bleach

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by _Alucard_ 5 years ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
so he's gone, well if he's then thanks the god
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
Urizen already won this on page 1 But people on here dont read comics so they try to pick up sloppy seconds "
You already clarified that you dont know much about Urizen, so maybe for once you could stop talking about something you dont know "
Please STFU now dude..Youve been on here for 12 hours straight..lets face it..you have no comic book knowledge  You know I would love to see you on vine..and laugh as you get torn apart on there..that would be worth seeing "
You'd be suprised. I've done my laundry, watched two movies and an episode of bleach (and two episodes each of Colbert and Daily Show) while sitting on my deck, and hiked with a friend. You've been on just as long. What have YOU done? 
@batosaimsxz said:
" I mean really has anyone else notice whats wrong with this place  Putting anime characters in fights where they get slaughtered..but anime fantards think differently  This entire site has like 5 or 6 users and one moderator...I mean lets face it  Whiskey should just close down this cesspool of a site "
Its not the anime fans that are putting them in fights against guys that take artifacts to be beaten, let me tell you that. DCMarvel imo is making horrible matchups. In case you hadn't noticed, there are plenty of users, they just stay out of these battles, instead chatting on the anchored threads. But of course you wouldn't notice something like that.  "
Im done here..Its impossible to talk sense into you anime fanboys because you have no comic knowledge..you sinester and that pedofile FLCL  So why bother..This entire Site is a cesspool and with 6 users..Im not wasting anymore time here talking about spite threads that anime characters were put in "
Don't worry, no one will cry over the loss. I'm sure Comicvine will be thrilled with your return "
And lets be honest Agent..you and Sinister both lied today..so I wouldnt talk if I were you

So many ridiculous threads on this site..sure dc marvel made a few but anime tards made some also..and when anime characters lose they start to soil themselves
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
Urizen already won this on page 1 But people on here dont read comics so they try to pick up sloppy seconds "
You already clarified that you dont know much about Urizen, so maybe for once you could stop talking about something you dont know "
Please STFU now dude..Youve been on here for 12 hours straight..lets face it..you have no comic book knowledge  You know I would love to see you on vine..and laugh as you get torn apart on there..that would be worth seeing "
You'd be suprised. I've done my laundry, watched two movies and an episode of bleach (and two episodes each of Colbert and Daily Show) while sitting on my deck, and hiked with a friend. You've been on just as long. What have YOU done? 
@batosaimsxz said:
" I mean really has anyone else notice whats wrong with this place  Putting anime characters in fights where they get slaughtered..but anime fantards think differently  This entire site has like 5 or 6 users and one moderator...I mean lets face it  Whiskey should just close down this cesspool of a site "
Its not the anime fans that are putting them in fights against guys that take artifacts to be beaten, let me tell you that. DCMarvel imo is making horrible matchups. In case you hadn't noticed, there are plenty of users, they just stay out of these battles, instead chatting on the anchored threads. But of course you wouldn't notice something like that.  "
Im done here..Its impossible to talk sense into you anime fanboys because you have no comic knowledge..you sinester and that pedofile FLCL  So why bother..This entire Site is a cesspool and with 6 users..Im not wasting anymore time here talking about spite threads that anime characters were put in "
Don't worry, no one will cry over the loss. I'm sure Comicvine will be thrilled with your return "
Return? Were on there right now..DC Marvel and  I are talking about this site on comicvine right now   I thought Animevice would have some smart people but no..we get a grand total of 6 or 7 users and one who actually reads comics.. "
Why would you expect an anime site to have knowledge about comics? Thats like expecting a nascar site to have soccer knowledge. I can't imagine why you expected anything different
Well anime fans are dumb enough to make retarded spite threads like this

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/black-adam-vs-kenpachi-zaraki/205263/#102

but whatever im done here
this cesspool and all of you can rot 
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@batosaimsxz said:
" Well anime fans are dumb enough to make retarded spite threads like this   http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/black-adam-vs-kenpachi-zaraki/205263/#102  but whatever im done here this cesspool and all of you can rot  "
like i already said, that wasn't really an anime fan, at least not a smart one. very idiotic if you ask me. I only bother argueing the ones that have a chance. That one doesnt. Dont mind me. I love this "cesspool", especially working on the wiki. Not that i would imagine you could appreciate that. 
well you anime fantards had plenty to say on that and other threads..nothing good though..
Post by tryme (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1
full vizard ichigo solos
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@tryme said:
"full vizard ichigo solos "
yea i don't think so
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @tryme said:
yea i don't think so "
ya, maybe not solos, but bleach wins 60/40
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @tryme said:
yea i don't think so "
ya, maybe not solos, but bleach wins 60/40 "

isk about that as well urizen has faced off heaven and hell and gone toe to toe with MOM in the past, they might put up a good fight but them winning..........not sure
against all of bleach, bad and good...they have some crazy abilities dude, some are remotely unbeatable. and answer me this, are all bleach characters at there top coming forms? yes or no?
@Sinister_Noob said:
"against all of bleach, bad and good...they have some crazy abilities dude, some are remotely unbeatable. and answer me this, are all bleach characters at there top coming forms? yes or no? "

they do not start out in those forms but can go into them as the battle goes on
okay, so say all the vizards are i this, and if you've seen what ichigo can turn into, then im sure thay all can to. meaning, PWN, LOL. me done wit dis page
@Sinister_Noob said:
"okay, so say all the vizards are i this, and if you've seen what ichigo can turn into, then im sure thay all can to. meaning, PWN, LOL. me done wit dis page "

not all the vizards are here though just ichigo, and urizen your acting like is a freaking pushover lol, this is the guy who is to bring the end of days, he makes MOM (the creator of the universe) shake in his/her boots and he can also turn the minds of men to crazy as well as turn into pure darkness and ingfect them, urizen is not gonna die to a couple wanna be gozars
okay, so you either made this a spite thread in favor of urizen, or in favor of bleach is how i see it. for this, i declare my position neutral in this thread from here on out
@Sinister_Noob said:
"okay, so you either made this a spite thread in favor of urizen, or in favor of bleach is how i see it. for this, i declare my position neutral in this thread from here on out "
what is up with everyone claiming spite? no it's not spite but if you feel that way w/e
kool
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i got back on this site after 2 days to find bato calling me gay....................WTF LOL i cant even take a day off without him acting like a fag XD wear did he get that comeback from
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Isnt Urizen only weakness necroplasm??if so, what chance do they have at all?
@_Alucard_ said:
" Isnt Urizen only weakness necroplasm??if so, what chance do they have at all? "
how about dissipation of matter, or not having enough power to beat the bleach team, LOL. urizen still loses.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel