urizen vs team bleach

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by _Alucard_ 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
/facepalm
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it "
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls.  "
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these "
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has).  "
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword "
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever.  "
not true i doubt it will keep working since when aizen comes back his form is brand new, he IS darkness and Aizen can't make darkness see things forever "
I'll accept that, but he'd simply have to release his sword again.  "
but well in vapor mode urizen can infect the minds of those around him so he could get into aizens head "
Interesting. What if someone killed Aizen while he was infected?  "
he would just reform since you can't kill darkness. "
Okay, but Aizen could potentially use his illusionary power to make Urizen feel as though he has turned his cloud form and rid himself of Aizen, and then Aizen simply creates a world for Urizen to eat souls. It'd be tricky, but knowing how cunning he is, under the right circumstances he could pull it off.  That said, if that doesnt work the only one that's going to stand a chance is Genryusai, and that is only through brute force "
those would be fake souls and urizen would know this right away, also tricking someone who is from a time before time and knows things past anything anyone can know about will be rather hard. "
Remember though, the ability works completely (there would be no sign those souls were fake. they would look and taste(?) just the same), and even people that know they have been effected are unable to do anything about it. The problem is that we just don't know the extent of Aizens (or everyone elses powers) yet, so maybe we shouldn't make battles with any of the characters whose bankai we haven't seen yet. that would include Aizen and Genryusai.  "
trust me man urizen would know right off the bat, he feeds on true souls and thats it, it would be like trying to make him feed on something fake, also aizen trying to force a dark god to do what he wants seem a little out there even for bleach fans "
Look, I will admit that he may be able to break free by turning into his shadow form or whatever, since I have no idea what would happen to Aizens effect if he did that. But there is no way that Urizen notices those souls are fake. His ability made a dead body so convincing that even the soul society medical expert believed it to be real. The souls would taste exactly the same as the real thing.  And i'm not saying Aizen would control him, because that is outside of his skill set. He would only be able to manipulate him. I think you'd agree that if a grape tasted, felt, looked, and smelled like a grape, you'd eat it like a grape, especially if you didn't know it was actually a deer turd, or nothing at all.  "

but thats just it  urizen WILL know it is fake due to the fact only REAL souls not fake no matter HOW well is what he can feed on, this is why he is such a threa he does not take souls he negates them, makes then null and invaild and trapped for all time, plus urizen is a GOD DAMN GOD lol he is not gonna be fooled
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it "
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls.  "
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these "
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has).  "
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword "
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever.  "
not true i doubt it will keep working since when aizen comes back his form is brand new, he IS darkness and Aizen can't make darkness see things forever "
but well in vapor mode urizen can infect the minds of those around him so he could get into aizens head "
Okay, but Aizen could potentially use his illusionary power to make Urizen feel as though he has turned his cloud form and rid himself of Aizen, and then Aizen simply creates a world for Urizen to eat souls. It'd be tricky, but knowing how cunning he is, under the right circumstances he could pull it off.  That said, if that doesnt work the only one that's going to stand a chance is Genryusai, and that is only through brute force "
those would be fake souls and urizen would know this right away, also tricking someone who is from a time before time and knows things past anything anyone can know about will be rather hard. "
Remember though, the ability works completely (there would be no sign those souls were fake. they would look and taste(?) just the same), and even people that know they have been effected are unable to do anything about it. The problem is that we just don't know the extent of Aizens (or everyone elses powers) yet, so maybe we shouldn't make battles with any of the characters whose bankai we haven't seen yet. that would include Aizen and Genryusai.  "
trust me man urizen would know right off the bat, he feeds on true souls and thats it, it would be like trying to make him feed on something fake, also aizen trying to force a dark god to do what he wants seem a little out there even for bleach fans "

didnt u say this urizen guy was not smart
@FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
didnt u say this urizen guy was not smart "

when did i say this?
 Everyone please be nice to FLCL 1
He was the victim of an abusive father and the memories of his sore asshole have yet to dissipate 
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
but thats just it  urizen WILL know it is fake due to the fact only REAL souls not fake no matter HOW well is what he can feed on, this is why he is such a threa he does not take souls he negates them, makes then null and invaild and trapped for all time, plus urizen is a GOD DAMN GOD lol he is not gonna be fooled "
Actually, the fact that he WONT know it is fake guarantees that Aizen would kill him through this method, something I previously didn't even realize. Hungry is a feeling too, and Aizen has full control over what he feels. I know in comics the level of the opponent affects how well a technique works, but that isn't the case in Bleach, save for the brute force attacks. Zanpakutou techniques work on Yamada and Captain General just the same, and considering that Aizen is attempting to reach god himself in Bleach, I have little doubt he plans on using his ability against him too.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
can urizen hungers?
@cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
Urizen already won this on page 1
But people on here dont read comics so they try to pick up sloppy seconds
@batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
Urizen already won this on page 1 But people on here dont read comics so they try to pick up sloppy seconds "
You already clarified that you dont know much about Urizen, so maybe for once you could stop talking about something you dont know
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
Urizen already won this on page 1 But people on here dont read comics so they try to pick up sloppy seconds "
You already clarified that you dont know much about Urizen, so maybe for once you could stop talking about something you dont know "
Please STFU now dude..Youve been on here for 12 hours straight..lets face it..you have no comic book knowledge

You know I would love to see you on vine..and laugh as you get torn apart on there..that would be worth seeing
I mean really has anyone else notice whats wrong with this place

Putting anime characters in fights where they get slaughtered..but anime fantards think differently

This entire site has like 5 or 6 users and one moderator...I mean lets face it

Whiskey should just close down this cesspool of a site
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
You already clarified that you dont know much about Urizen, so maybe for once you could stop talking about something you dont know "
Please STFU now dude..Youve been on here for 12 hours straight..lets face it..you have no comic book knowledge  You know I would love to see you on vine..and laugh as you get torn apart on there..that would be worth seeing "
You'd be suprised. I've done my laundry, watched two movies and an episode of bleach (and two episodes each of Colbert and Daily Show) while sitting on my deck, and hiked with a friend. You've been on just as long. What have YOU done? 
@batosaimsxz said:
" I mean really has anyone else notice whats wrong with this place  Putting anime characters in fights where they get slaughtered..but anime fantards think differently  This entire site has like 5 or 6 users and one moderator...I mean lets face it  Whiskey should just close down this cesspool of a site "
Its not the anime fans that are putting them in fights against guys that take artifacts to be beaten, let me tell you that. DCMarvel imo is making horrible matchups. In case you hadn't noticed, there are plenty of users, they just stay out of these battles, instead chatting on the anchored threads. But of course you wouldn't notice something like that. 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
but thats just it  urizen WILL know it is fake due to the fact only REAL souls not fake no matter HOW well is what he can feed on, this is why he is such a threa he does not take souls he negates them, makes then null and invaild and trapped for all time, plus urizen is a GOD DAMN GOD lol he is not gonna be fooled "
Actually, the fact that he WONT know it is fake guarantees that Aizen would kill him through this method, something I previously didn't even realize. Hungry is a feeling too, and Aizen has full control over what he feels. I know in comics the level of the opponent affects how well a technique works, but that isn't the case in Bleach, save for the brute force attacks. Zanpakutou techniques work on Yamada and Captain General just the same, and considering that Aizen is attempting to reach god himself in Bleach, I have little doubt he plans on using his ability against him too. "

urizen does not get hungry he just feeds on them to gain power lol it's not like galactus where he feels the hunger he just does it for the sake of it
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
look if you don't want to go to this site then don't, just stay in whatever comic thread you got, if you didn't realize this site is called ANIMEvice, so yeah we got anime fans here like comic site have comic fan, and obviously you never go to other part of the forum
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
Actually, the fact that he WONT know it is fake guarantees that Aizen would kill him through this method, something I previously didn't even realize. Hungry is a feeling too, and Aizen has full control over what he feels. I know in comics the level of the opponent affects how well a technique works, but that isn't the case in Bleach, save for the brute force attacks. Zanpakutou techniques work on Yamada and Captain General just the same, and considering that Aizen is attempting to reach god himself in Bleach, I have little doubt he plans on using his ability against him too. "
urizen does not get hungry he just feeds on them to gain power lol it's not like galactus where he feels the hunger he just does it for the sake of it "
Well okay then, he doesn't die. 
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
Please STFU now dude..Youve been on here for 12 hours straight..lets face it..you have no comic book knowledge  You know I would love to see you on vine..and laugh as you get torn apart on there..that would be worth seeing "
You'd be suprised. I've done my laundry, watched two movies and an episode of bleach (and two episodes each of Colbert and Daily Show) while sitting on my deck, and hiked with a friend. You've been on just as long. What have YOU done? 
@batosaimsxz said:
" I mean really has anyone else notice whats wrong with this place  Putting anime characters in fights where they get slaughtered..but anime fantards think differently  This entire site has like 5 or 6 users and one moderator...I mean lets face it  Whiskey should just close down this cesspool of a site "
Its not the anime fans that are putting them in fights against guys that take artifacts to be beaten, let me tell you that. DCMarvel imo is making horrible matchups. In case you hadn't noticed, there are plenty of users, they just stay out of these battles, instead chatting on the anchored threads. But of course you wouldn't notice something like that.  "
Im done here..Its impossible to talk sense into you anime fanboys because you have no comic knowledge..you sinester and that pedofile FLCL

So why bother..This entire Site is a cesspool and with 6 users..Im not wasting anymore time here talking about spite threads that anime characters were put in
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
@batosaimsxz said:
Its not the anime fans that are putting them in fights against guys that take artifacts to be beaten, let me tell you that. DCMarvel imo is making horrible matchups. In case you hadn't noticed, there are plenty of users, they just stay out of these battles, instead chatting on the anchored threads. But of course you wouldn't notice something like that.  "
Im done here..Its impossible to talk sense into you anime fanboys because you have no comic knowledge..you sinester and that pedofile FLCL  So why bother..This entire Site is a cesspool and with 6 users..Im not wasting anymore time here talking about spite threads that anime characters were put in "
Don't worry, no one will cry over the loss. I'm sure Comicvine will be thrilled with your return
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
@batosaimsxz said:
Im done here..Its impossible to talk sense into you anime fanboys because you have no comic knowledge..you sinester and that pedofile FLCL  So why bother..This entire Site is a cesspool and with 6 users..Im not wasting anymore time here talking about spite threads that anime characters were put in "
Don't worry, no one will cry over the loss. I'm sure Comicvine will be thrilled with your return "
Return? Were on there right now..DC Marvel and  I are talking about this site on comicvine right now

I thought Animevice would have some smart people but no..we get a grand total of 6 or 7 users and one who actually reads comics..
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
@batosaimsxz said:
You could also comment on the non-spite threads. Those are a lot more fun. I've made a few myself. Edmund Dantes vs. Lia Beaumant, Beck vs. Kon, Ichigo vs Yusuke, there's plenty of good battles here
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" can urizen hungers? "
@batosaimsxz said:
Don't worry, no one will cry over the loss. I'm sure Comicvine will be thrilled with your return "

that made me laugh a little haha, but tbh only 2-3 of my fights have been that bad, SOK vs anime universe,precon beyonder and maybe zoom but other then that the fights seem more or less fair
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel