urizen vs team bleach

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by _Alucard_ 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@batosaimsxz said:
"  I find it funny how this troll craves attention lol "
Hypocrite is Hypocritical
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it "
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls.  "
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these "
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has).  "
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword "
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever.  "
not true i doubt it will keep working since when aizen comes back his form is brand new, he IS darkness and Aizen can't make darkness see things forever "
I'll accept that, but he'd simply have to release his sword again.  "
but well in vapor mode urizen can infect the minds of those around him so he could get into aizens head
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it "
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls.  "
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these "
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has).  "
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword "
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever.  "
not true i doubt it will keep working since when aizen comes back his form is brand new, he IS darkness and Aizen can't make darkness see things forever "
but well in vapor mode urizen can infect the minds of those around him so he could get into aizens head "
Interesting. What if someone killed Aizen while he was infected? 
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Urizen wins
NEXT
Also, how was Urizen eventually defeated?
Oh I forget..the users on this site dont read comics =/
@batosaimsxz said:
" Oh I forget..the users on this site dont read comics =/ "
Oh good, so you can tell me. How was Urizen defeated?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
but well in vapor mode urizen can infect the minds of those around him so he could get into aizens head "
Interesting. What if someone killed Aizen while he was infected?  "
may bleach character would be happy to do that, way to happy, some of them would bounce up and down with glee 
@ battosaimsxz maybe some of them did anyway, take nuva for example
He got a bunch of artifacts and Malabolgia helped him
@batosaimsxz said:
" He got a bunch of artifacts and Malabolgia helped him "
Urizen got them? Or Spawn?
Ask DC Marvel..he knows more about Spawn then I do
@batosaimsxz said:
" Ask DC Marvel..he knows more about Spawn then I do "
Yeah, but he seems to be done for the night, and you read comics, so i figured you'd know
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
he would just reform since you can't kill darkness.
@AgentJ said:
"Also, how was Urizen eventually defeated? "

what happened the first time around is that all the armys of heaven and hell trapped him in the center of the earth  
second time urizen gets out he goes on a rampage kills spawn, spawn is then talked to by the green world who gives him the power of the earth (now having the power of earth and hell) and goes back to fight urizen and the battle goes back and forth as granny is talking with wandas kid about the story of the sad man (spawn and our hero) and talking about does the hero win or lose, well this is going on angela ( a powerful hunter of heaven) fight the armies of heaven since they want to go to war with hell and this will start the end of days so she then comes down to earth and helps spawn fight urizen (since you need heaven hell and earth to stop him) as spawn tells him the people of earth are no longer afraid of him due to spawn being the protector now, then with spawn and angela they trap urizen back into the center of earth where he waits and therwes been hints in comics that he is coming back again
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
he would just reform since you can't kill darkness. "
Okay, but Aizen could potentially use his illusionary power to make Urizen feel as though he has turned his cloud form and rid himself of Aizen, and then Aizen simply creates a world for Urizen to eat souls. It'd be tricky, but knowing how cunning he is, under the right circumstances he could pull it off.  That said, if that doesnt work the only one that's going to stand a chance is Genryusai, and that is only through brute force
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
Okay, but Aizen could potentially use his illusionary power to make Urizen feel as though he has turned his cloud form and rid himself of Aizen, and then Aizen simply creates a world for Urizen to eat souls. It'd be tricky, but knowing how cunning he is, under the right circumstances he could pull it off.  That said, if that doesnt work the only one that's going to stand a chance is Genryusai, and that is only through brute force "
those would be fake souls and urizen would know this right away, also tricking someone who is from a time before time and knows things past anything anyone can know about will be rather hard.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
Okay, but Aizen could potentially use his illusionary power to make Urizen feel as though he has turned his cloud form and rid himself of Aizen, and then Aizen simply creates a world for Urizen to eat souls. It'd be tricky, but knowing how cunning he is, under the right circumstances he could pull it off.  That said, if that doesnt work the only one that's going to stand a chance is Genryusai, and that is only through brute force "
those would be fake souls and urizen would know this right away, also tricking someone who is from a time before time and knows things past anything anyone can know about will be rather hard. "
Remember though, the ability works completely (there would be no sign those souls were fake. they would look and taste(?) just the same), and even people that know they have been effected are unable to do anything about it. The problem is that we just don't know the extent of Aizens (or everyone elses powers) yet, so maybe we shouldn't make battles with any of the characters whose bankai we haven't seen yet. that would include Aizen and Genryusai. 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
those would be fake souls and urizen would know this right away, also tricking someone who is from a time before time and knows things past anything anyone can know about will be rather hard. "
Remember though, the ability works completely (there would be no sign those souls were fake. they would look and taste(?) just the same), and even people that know they have been effected are unable to do anything about it. The problem is that we just don't know the extent of Aizens (or everyone elses powers) yet, so maybe we shouldn't make battles with any of the characters whose bankai we haven't seen yet. that would include Aizen and Genryusai.  "
trust me man urizen would know right off the bat, he feeds on true souls and thats it, it would be like trying to make him feed on something fake, also aizen trying to force a dark god to do what he wants seem a little out there even for bleach fans
I cant believe people are defending bleach on this

Spawn would slaughter the entire Bleach cast..and theyre challenging one of his most powerful rogues

Real smart

Bleachverse dies
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
Remember though, the ability works completely (there would be no sign those souls were fake. they would look and taste(?) just the same), and even people that know they have been effected are unable to do anything about it. The problem is that we just don't know the extent of Aizens (or everyone elses powers) yet, so maybe we shouldn't make battles with any of the characters whose bankai we haven't seen yet. that would include Aizen and Genryusai.  "
trust me man urizen would know right off the bat, he feeds on true souls and thats it, it would be like trying to make him feed on something fake, also aizen trying to force a dark god to do what he wants seem a little out there even for bleach fans "
Look, I will admit that he may be able to break free by turning into his shadow form or whatever, since I have no idea what would happen to Aizens effect if he did that. But there is no way that Urizen notices those souls are fake. His ability made a dead body so convincing that even the soul society medical expert believed it to be real. The souls would taste exactly the same as the real thing.  
And i'm not saying Aizen would control him, because that is outside of his skill set. He would only be able to manipulate him. I think you'd agree that if a grape tasted, felt, looked, and smelled like a grape, you'd eat it like a grape, especially if you didn't know it was actually a deer turd, or nothing at all. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel