urizen vs team bleach

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by _Alucard_ 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"OH, got it. sorry for the "can't spell his name right thing" earlier. I don't want to get into another anime versus comics thread. We get it already dude: You dont think anime characters are very powerful.  Still, your scans don't imply that he can avoid Aizen's ability, nor that he moves very quickly. Seems like Soi Fon could to this herself. In terms of pure power, he seems about Genryusai level, which is a huge compliment "
the thing is about urizen is that the trick aizen uses would never work on him, he is from a time long long ago and is a dark god, the trick will not work on him due to that fact that he is immune to it for most aspects it would be like a ant trying to control a dog lol, abd as for speed he does not need speed since his attacks are wide and fast enough to take down spawn, also he makes the minds of men go crazy and makes them not think right as well as his soul power where every soul he gets he gets stronger, this guy can also only be put down by the forces of heaven hell and earth (or the only known way) so the team will have to do more then just beat on him "
Well we haven't seen Aizen's ability be less effective on certain people, but If you have an example of someone with a similar ability being inneffective I might be inclined to believe it.  Technically, Bleach does indeed have the forces of heaven hell and earth. After all, Soul Society is where good souls go, Hueco Mundo is where corrupted souls go, and Uryu, Chad, and Orihime are all soldiers of earth. There is also a seperate Hell known in the bleach universe only for people who did bad things while they were alive, but we know almost nothing about it at this point, and there's a possibility that Kubo retconed it out of existance.  What i was saying about his speed is that Soi Fon would simply need to touch him to kill him outright. You said that he makes the minds of men go crazy? genryusai nearly did that same thing to a Lieutenant, which is far more impressive than just a man (i dont want to go find it, but if you want me to I'll be glad to). So I think Genryusai would be an interesting one on one matchup with this guy. It seems pretty even.  "
it's not that it has been tried it's that urizen would just negate it lol, his mind is free from even the chains of MOM (the TOAA of the spawn universe) and urizen can't die is the thing so killing him is out and he also has no organs or anything for her to hit, and when i say makes the minds of men go crazy just look at that pic where spawn (someone who has taken mental attacks from mal,mammon and others) looks into his eyes and breaks down, it's not a simple maddness it's a drive to just end, he is also a massive reailty warper due to the fact that he is the source of everything evil and can control all aspect of darkness and himself into smoke or vapor ect ect and infect the minds of people around him. "
Look dude, if there is no precedent, you can't just say that someone wouldn't be affected, or it ruins the entire structure of these battles. That was the problem with those other threads today. If he has eyes, or can see, then you haven't given me a good reason why Aizen's ability wouldn't work. I'll accept that he can't die (though if he can't die isn't this thread kind of pointless?) but I still think that Genryusai would put up a great fight.  "
trust me dude if the god of the freaking universe can control this beast what hope does aizen have "
so are u admiting that u made a spite thread "
i am sorry how did saying that him not being able to be controled make this a spite thread, does not mean he can't be beat
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"OH, got it. sorry for the "can't spell his name right thing" earlier. I don't want to get into another anime versus comics thread. We get it already dude: You dont think anime characters are very powerful.  Still, your scans don't imply that he can avoid Aizen's ability, nor that he moves very quickly. Seems like Soi Fon could to this herself. In terms of pure power, he seems about Genryusai level, which is a huge compliment "
the thing is about urizen is that the trick aizen uses would never work on him, he is from a time long long ago and is a dark god, the trick will not work on him due to that fact that he is immune to it for most aspects it would be like a ant trying to control a dog lol, abd as for speed he does not need speed since his attacks are wide and fast enough to take down spawn, also he makes the minds of men go crazy and makes them not think right as well as his soul power where every soul he gets he gets stronger, this guy can also only be put down by the forces of heaven hell and earth (or the only known way) so the team will have to do more then just beat on him "
Well we haven't seen Aizen's ability be less effective on certain people, but If you have an example of someone with a similar ability being inneffective I might be inclined to believe it.  Technically, Bleach does indeed have the forces of heaven hell and earth. After all, Soul Society is where good souls go, Hueco Mundo is where corrupted souls go, and Uryu, Chad, and Orihime are all soldiers of earth. There is also a seperate Hell known in the bleach universe only for people who did bad things while they were alive, but we know almost nothing about it at this point, and there's a possibility that Kubo retconed it out of existance.  What i was saying about his speed is that Soi Fon would simply need to touch him to kill him outright. You said that he makes the minds of men go crazy? genryusai nearly did that same thing to a Lieutenant, which is far more impressive than just a man (i dont want to go find it, but if you want me to I'll be glad to). So I think Genryusai would be an interesting one on one matchup with this guy. It seems pretty even.  "
it's not that it has been tried it's that urizen would just negate it lol, his mind is free from even the chains of MOM (the TOAA of the spawn universe) and urizen can't die is the thing so killing him is out and he also has no organs or anything for her to hit, and when i say makes the minds of men go crazy just look at that pic where spawn (someone who has taken mental attacks from mal,mammon and others) looks into his eyes and breaks down, it's not a simple maddness it's a drive to just end, he is also a massive reailty warper due to the fact that he is the source of everything evil and can control all aspect of darkness and himself into smoke or vapor ect ect and infect the minds of people around him. "
Look dude, if there is no precedent, you can't just say that someone wouldn't be affected, or it ruins the entire structure of these battles. That was the problem with those other threads today. If he has eyes, or can see, then you haven't given me a good reason why Aizen's ability wouldn't work. I'll accept that he can't die (though if he can't die isn't this thread kind of pointless?) but I still think that Genryusai would put up a great fight.  "
trust me dude if the god of the freaking universe can control this beast what hope does aizen have "
i am sorry how did saying that him not being able to be controled make this a spite thread, does not mean he can't be beat "

so 1 out of 10 wat chance do U give bleach team
@FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
i am sorry how did saying that him not being able to be controled make this a spite thread, does not mean he can't be beat "
so 1 out of 10 wat chance do U give bleach team "
why ask me this? i am gonna say urizen but that does not mean i can't be proven wrong, stop deflecting onto me man

hey man im just saying it seems like ur deflecting crucal points of the debate like aizen's ablity and soi's.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
I'm assuming the god of the universe didn't try affecting what he senses. Aizen simply creates a world that supplies Urizen with a plethora of souls, and there is no issue. 
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
I'm assuming the god of the universe didn't try affecting what he senses. Aizen simply creates a world that supplies Urizen with a plethora of souls, and there is no issue.  "
Do you ever STFU?
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
I'm assuming the god of the universe didn't try affecting what he senses. Aizen simply creates a world that supplies Urizen with a plethora of souls, and there is no issue.  "
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it
@DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it "
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? 
The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls. 
Bleach team dies yet again..this is the fifth fight they lost today
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
urizen does not have human like sense lol, he see,hears,feels ect ect only souls. even his speak is long forgoten and no one understands it "
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls.  "
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these
Bleachverse dies
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
these quotes get way too long. You dont mind if i make them smaller every once in a while do you? The speach arguement doesnt hold a lot of water. After all, ancient civilizations didn't smell differently, yet they had a long forgotten tounge. It's convenient that you say he only sees souls, since the newest episode of bleach that came out today delves deeply into how Zanpakutou have their own souls. Watch the episode, and i think you'll understand that Aizen's ability would still work on him, thanks to the fact that he sees souls.  "
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these "
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has). 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
but it's not that simple also the shows on bleach atm are none canon anyways though since it's filler but anyways even if it was  the fact is aizen only shows to effect the human sense but urizen does not have these "
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has).  "
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword
Man of Mircles..the guy could snap his fingers and turn every bleach character into gerbils
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
They may not be canon, but we've known of the spirits of certain swords for some time now (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) so it isn't just from the filler episodes. Also, Soul Reapers aren't human, and they can't be seen by normal humans, so it isn't only "human" senses that it effects. It also effects hollow and arrancar, so that arguement doesnt hold water either (as hollow are the most similar thing to Urizen that the Bleach world has).  "
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword "
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever. 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
but see heres the thing, urizen has many many souls inside him already and he can also turn to vapor and cloud ect ect and one more thing is that how does aizens attack out rank the FREAKING god of there world, i mean if MOM can't control him how will aizens attack do it? MOM powers>>>>>>>Aizens sword "
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever.  "
not true i doubt it will keep working since when aizen comes back his form is brand new, he IS darkness and Aizen can't make darkness see things forever
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said: 
Because god didn't assault his senses? I think I already said that. After all, every good comic book character has some sort of weakness (though good comic book characters have weaknesses less obvious than Kryptonite) Again, Aizen can't really control what his victims do. He can only provoke them with what he makes them see. I'm not sure whether Aizen's ability would continue to work while Urizen used his vapor/cloud routine, but I have to think that when he materializes he'd be affected again, since the ability keeps working forever.  "
not true i doubt it will keep working since when aizen comes back his form is brand new, he IS darkness and Aizen can't make darkness see things forever "
I'll accept that, but he'd simply have to release his sword again. 
Another loss for Bleach..they get their asses kicked on an anime site...

hey that faglet is back online XD batosaimsxz    
 I find it funny how this troll craves attention lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel