urizen vs team bleach

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by _Alucard_ 5 years ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

the team is 
ichigo 
all the captains 
all the espada  
Aizen 
can they pull this off?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
OK curious minds want to know.....Who is Urizen???
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who is urizen
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
You can't manage to spell his name right in a title...ever... can you? 

Anyways, the answer is yes. Tosen would solo, since he is blind and can't be affected by Aizen's ability. Even besides this, it can be debated as to whether or not he was in danger before being saved by the hollows just before he left soul society. It may have just been an illusion, but on the other hand Yoruichi and Soi Fon may have had him.
@Sonata said:
"OK curious minds want to know.....Who is Urizen??? "

ya don't know....oh thanks i needed this :) 

@AgentJ said:
"You can't manage to spell his name right in a title...ever... can you?  Anyways, the answer is yes. Tosen would solo, since he is blind and can't be affected by Aizen's ability. Even besides this, it can be debated as to whether or not he was in danger before being saved by the hollows just before he left soul society. It may have just been an illusion, but on the other hand Yoruichi and Soi Fon may have had him. "
lol wrong person buddy i got the name right in the title
@Sonata said:
"So this Aizen vs The Captains, Espada and Ichigo? "
no
OH, got it. sorry for the "can't spell his name right thing" earlier. 
I don't want to get into another anime versus comics thread. We get it already dude: You dont think anime characters are very powerful.  
Still, your scans don't imply that he can avoid Aizen's ability, nor that he moves very quickly. Seems like Soi Fon could to this herself. In terms of pure power, he seems about Genryusai level, which is a huge compliment
@AgentJ said:
"OH, got it. sorry for the "can't spell his name right thing" earlier. I don't want to get into another anime versus comics thread. We get it already dude: You dont think anime characters are very powerful.  "

lol thats not it at all, this fight means somethin uif ya read the pics up there urizen is a danger to the soul and what does bleach base around?

i say team bleach u guys always do this lol hes out numbered
@FLCL1 said:
"i say team bleach u guys always do this lol hes out numbered "

ya know who urizen is?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sonata said:
"So this Aizen vs The Captains, Espada and Ichigo? "
no "
Oh I see it nowXD

I never really read in depth stuff about Spawn and the villains he fights, so I cant say anything on the matter.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"i say team bleach u guys always do this lol hes out numbered "
ya know who urizen is? "
Yes, you supplied some interesting pictures. I edited my post above, so I wonder what you think
@AgentJ said:
"OH, got it. sorry for the "can't spell his name right thing" earlier. I don't want to get into another anime versus comics thread. We get it already dude: You dont think anime characters are very powerful.  Still, your scans don't imply that he can avoid Aizen's ability, nor that he moves very quickly. Seems like Soi Fon could to this herself. In terms of pure power, he seems about Genryusai level, which is a huge compliment "
the thing is about urizen is that the trick aizen uses would never work on him, he is from a time long long ago and is a dark god, the trick will not work on him due to that fact that he is immune to it for most aspects it would be like a ant trying to control a dog lol, abd as for speed he does not need speed since his attacks are wide and fast enough to take down spawn, also he makes the minds of men go crazy and makes them not think right as well as his soul power where every soul he gets he gets stronger, this guy can also only be put down by the forces of heaven hell and earth (or the only known way) so the team will have to do more then just beat on him
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"OH, got it. sorry for the "can't spell his name right thing" earlier. I don't want to get into another anime versus comics thread. We get it already dude: You dont think anime characters are very powerful.  Still, your scans don't imply that he can avoid Aizen's ability, nor that he moves very quickly. Seems like Soi Fon could to this herself. In terms of pure power, he seems about Genryusai level, which is a huge compliment "
the thing is about urizen is that the trick aizen uses would never work on him, he is from a time long long ago and is a dark god, the trick will not work on him due to that fact that he is immune to it for most aspects it would be like a ant trying to control a dog lol, abd as for speed he does not need speed since his attacks are wide and fast enough to take down spawn, also he makes the minds of men go crazy and makes them not think right as well as his soul power where every soul he gets he gets stronger, this guy can also only be put down by the forces of heaven hell and earth (or the only known way) so the team will have to do more then just beat on him "
Well we haven't seen Aizen's ability be less effective on certain people, but If you have an example of someone with a similar ability being inneffective I might be inclined to believe it.  
Technically, Bleach does indeed have the forces of heaven hell and earth. After all, Soul Society is where good souls go, Hueco Mundo is where corrupted souls go, and Uryu, Chad, and Orihime are all soldiers of earth. There is also a seperate Hell known in the bleach universe only for people who did bad things while they were alive, but we know almost nothing about it at this point, and there's a possibility that Kubo retconed it out of existance.  
What i was saying about his speed is that Soi Fon would simply need to touch him to kill him outright. 
You said that he makes the minds of men go crazy? genryusai nearly did that same thing to a Lieutenant, which is far more impressive than just a man (i dont want to go find it, but if you want me to I'll be glad to). So I think Genryusai would be an interesting one on one matchup with this guy. It seems pretty even. 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
the thing is about urizen is that the trick aizen uses would never work on him, he is from a time long long ago and is a dark god, the trick will not work on him due to that fact that he is immune to it for most aspects it would be like a ant trying to control a dog lol, abd as for speed he does not need speed since his attacks are wide and fast enough to take down spawn, also he makes the minds of men go crazy and makes them not think right as well as his soul power where every soul he gets he gets stronger, this guy can also only be put down by the forces of heaven hell and earth (or the only known way) so the team will have to do more then just beat on him "
Well we haven't seen Aizen's ability be less effective on certain people, but If you have an example of someone with a similar ability being inneffective I might be inclined to believe it.  Technically, Bleach does indeed have the forces of heaven hell and earth. After all, Soul Society is where good souls go, Hueco Mundo is where corrupted souls go, and Uryu, Chad, and Orihime are all soldiers of earth. There is also a seperate Hell known in the bleach universe only for people who did bad things while they were alive, but we know almost nothing about it at this point, and there's a possibility that Kubo retconed it out of existance.  What i was saying about his speed is that Soi Fon would simply need to touch him to kill him outright. You said that he makes the minds of men go crazy? genryusai nearly did that same thing to a Lieutenant, which is far more impressive than just a man (i dont want to go find it, but if you want me to I'll be glad to). So I think Genryusai would be an interesting one on one matchup with this guy. It seems pretty even.  "
it's not that it has been tried it's that urizen would just negate it lol, his mind is free from even the chains of MOM (the TOAA of the spawn universe) and urizen can't die is the thing so killing him is out and he also has no organs or anything for her to hit, and when i say makes the minds of men go crazy just look at that pic where spawn (someone who has taken mental attacks from mal,mammon and others) looks into his eyes and breaks down, it's not a simple maddness it's a drive to just end, he is also a massive reailty warper due to the fact that he is the source of everything evil and can control all aspect of darkness and himself into smoke or vapor ect ect and infect the minds of people around him.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Well we haven't seen Aizen's ability be less effective on certain people, but If you have an example of someone with a similar ability being inneffective I might be inclined to believe it.  Technically, Bleach does indeed have the forces of heaven hell and earth. After all, Soul Society is where good souls go, Hueco Mundo is where corrupted souls go, and Uryu, Chad, and Orihime are all soldiers of earth. There is also a seperate Hell known in the bleach universe only for people who did bad things while they were alive, but we know almost nothing about it at this point, and there's a possibility that Kubo retconed it out of existance.  What i was saying about his speed is that Soi Fon would simply need to touch him to kill him outright. You said that he makes the minds of men go crazy? genryusai nearly did that same thing to a Lieutenant, which is far more impressive than just a man (i dont want to go find it, but if you want me to I'll be glad to). So I think Genryusai would be an interesting one on one matchup with this guy. It seems pretty even.  "
it's not that it has been tried it's that urizen would just negate it lol, his mind is free from even the chains of MOM (the TOAA of the spawn universe) and urizen can't die is the thing so killing him is out and he also has no organs or anything for her to hit, and when i say makes the minds of men go crazy just look at that pic where spawn (someone who has taken mental attacks from mal,mammon and others) looks into his eyes and breaks down, it's not a simple maddness it's a drive to just end, he is also a massive reailty warper due to the fact that he is the source of everything evil and can control all aspect of darkness and himself into smoke or vapor ect ect and infect the minds of people around him. "

ok ichigo,kenpachi ,the two double sword guys,attack him while the rest find a way to beat him its a matter of numbers bleach wins 

besides soi can just hit him twice lol
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
it's not that it has been tried it's that urizen would just negate it lol, his mind is free from even the chains of MOM (the TOAA of the spawn universe) and urizen can't die is the thing so killing him is out and he also has no organs or anything for her to hit, and when i say makes the minds of men go crazy just look at that pic where spawn (someone who has taken mental attacks from mal,mammon and others) looks into his eyes and breaks down, it's not a simple maddness it's a drive to just end, he is also a massive reailty warper due to the fact that he is the source of everything evil and can control all aspect of darkness and himself into smoke or vapor ect ect and infect the minds of people around him. "
Look dude, if there is no precedent, you can't just say that someone wouldn't be affected, or it ruins the entire structure of these battles. That was the problem with those other threads today. If he has eyes, or can see, then you haven't given me a good reason why Aizen's ability wouldn't work. I'll accept that he can't die (though if he can't die isn't this thread kind of pointless?) but I still think that Genryusai would put up a great fight. 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Look dude, if there is no precedent, you can't just say that someone wouldn't be affected, or it ruins the entire structure of these battles. That was the problem with those other threads today. If he has eyes, or can see, then you haven't given me a good reason why Aizen's ability wouldn't work. I'll accept that he can't die (though if he can't die isn't this thread kind of pointless?) but I still think that Genryusai would put up a great fight.  "
trust me dude if the god of the freaking universe can control this beast what hope does aizen have
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Look dude, if there is no precedent, you can't just say that someone wouldn't be affected, or it ruins the entire structure of these battles. That was the problem with those other threads today. If he has eyes, or can see, then you haven't given me a good reason why Aizen's ability wouldn't work. I'll accept that he can't die (though if he can't die isn't this thread kind of pointless?) but I still think that Genryusai would put up a great fight.  "
trust me dude if the god of the freaking universe can control this beast what hope does aizen have "

so are u admiting that u made a spite thread
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel