urahara ichigo hitsuguya vs naruto shikamaru obito prep time

Topic started by AnimeCutie21 on Feb. 9, 2013. Last post by WhiteLion 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team 2, for one Shikamaru has an IQ above 200, and he also has shown in the past that he can easily outwit highly intellegent people.Plus Natsu in Kyuubi Mode, can solo the other team.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1 easy. Urahara is best with prep. And Shikamaru is completely outclassed here. He's a virtual sitting duck. Team one has mobility advantages and can spam attacks such as kido or Getsuga or the other unique zanpakutou traits.
Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Are there any details in the OP? All I see is a title.

Shikamaru is a non-factor. So is Hitsugaya.

I'm guessing Naruto starts in BM and this is Dangai Ichigo. Giving Urahara prep means that he has reiatsu cuffs. Obito gets blitzed by Urahara and Ichigo given that they start close. Naruto can still blow everyone up, plus they have nothing to hurt him with except for maybe those cuffs. Which is going to be troublesome for Urahara since a casual slap from Naruto will kill him immediately.

Team Naruto wins.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,901 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Ichigo possibly solos.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant: what on odin's lush planet are you trying to spout? There is no way naruto can ever beat ichigo and urahara. Urahara with prep alone will stomp naruto to shyt.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@phantomrant: what on odin's lush planet are you trying to spout? There is no way naruto can ever beat ichigo and urahara. Urahara with prep alone will stomp naruto to shyt.

I see that prep = autowin here. Despite the fact that Urahara has no working knowledge to utilize said prep other than coming up with reiatsu cuffs. Let's not stretch Urahara's prep ability here. of course, this is parially the OP's problem for not being specific enough.

Do tell me how Ichigo is going to kill Naruto. BM Naruto tanked a TBB blast from the Juubi. Said blast casually overpowered nine bijuu-damas. Each bijuu-dama is easily a mountain buster. Meaning Naruto tanked something far stronger than 9 mountain busters. We're looking at a Naruto who has solid island level+ durability.

What in Ichigo's arsenal is confirmed to be an island-level attack? Mugetsu? Shockwaves that pulverized half of a tiny mountain?

@phantomrant: Stupid~ We have seen the juubi's bijuu dama and it has done nothing close to island level destruction. City level at best.

Also with prep time comes time to stalk,scout, and find info on your opponents. Urahara can simply use kido to trap them and let ichigo mow them down with one getsuga considering naruto in base form is useless. Prep auto gives them the win.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@phantomrant: Stupid~ We have seen the juubi's bijuu dama and it has done nothing close to island level destruction. City level at best.

Also with prep time comes time to stalk,scout, and find info on your opponents. Urahara can simply use kido to trap them and let ichigo mow them down with one getsuga considering naruto in base form is useless. Prep auto gives them the win.

You're not thinking.

We see a blast from the Juubi overpowering 9 Bijuu-damas from the Kyuubi and Hachibi. it didn't do any "lol massive islandz-sized damage" because 1. it was a concentrated blast, not an explosion and 2. it didn't exactly hit the ground. That beam stretched on for kilometers, too. City level at best, despite the fact it's obviously more powerful than several mountain-lvel bijuu-damas? No, we're looking at an island-level chakra blast. Unless you deny that those TBBs were mountain-level, or the fact that the chakra blast is more powerful than all the TBBs that were launched at the Juubi, you're blatanlty denying basic facts.

Except that's not "prep." You're not allowed to stalk info on your opponents with prep. Furthermore, you're already overstretching it by thinking that just by stalking Naruto, he'd learn everything about him. No, Urahara won't. The only thing Urahara can do with prep is gather all of his equipment and invent something with the knowledge he has on his opponents. He has no specified knowledge on Naruto. The only thing he can do is gather his equipment and invent the reiatsu cuffs, which IS prep, and not standard equipment. Unless it's stated that Urahara has full knowledge, and the amount of prep time he has, he's doing nothing with prep.

Kidos against someone who slapped away several Bijuu-damas? Naruto effortlessly breaks it.

Oh wow, way to nerf Naruto. Naruto can easily go to BM-mode anytime he wants. Shikai Ichigo isn't doing anything to him.

No, prep =/= autowin. Quit wanking prep masters.

@phantomrant:My bad i obviously thought being prepared included a non retard actually scoping out there opponents before actually going up against them considering when I went to highschool before i took a test I would learn everything i could about it. That is called being prepared my friend. Also why are you even arguing about the juubi? He has never shown any island level plus feats. If the juubi had island level attacks he could have just used them considering madara and obito want them dead. And if i remember correctly it was the combined power of all 9 super charged bijuu damas that destroyed a couple of mountains. All 9, not just 1, so saying they are all mountain level + on their own is foolish.

On top of everything else Naruto has no means of defense against ichigo and urahara. Battle starts then ichigo flash steps to still base naruto and 1 punches him into knock out. That doesn't even include uraharas mastery of different kido that can bind them. If we were too assume that they did not know their enemies their first initiative would be to either speed blitz them or stun them or stretch the battle out to find out their techniques. Naruto can't keep up with ichigo and the speeds ichigo and urahara fight at and that will destroy him in close combat. A bijuu dama has a charge time so they can easily just run out of the way because the blast radius of one bijuu dama other than the juubi's has never been so large that you can't run and on top of that ichigo and urahara can fly making hitting them with the bijuu dama pretty irrelevant because if it misses it'll keep going. I noticed that a lot of people on naruto's side always argue for the bijuu dama but that does not help a character like naruto against speedsters with destructive capabilities way above the people he fights in close range but other than that what does he have? Naruto only wins all of his fights to further the plot. For christ sake he only knows like at max 10 jutsu's and i even think that is pushing it. He isn't that great at close combat and he isn't that fast. Not to mention the fox's cloak has to disappear to recharge.

Here we have a naruto who can't tag them, who can't avoid being hit at close range and dying in one hit, who definitely has no great hand to hand ability let alone sword fighting skill, and his greatest strength disappears after a few minutes. What can he really do? Shikamaru is seriously non factor because if they speedblitz from the air at the beginning he will die leaving only obito and naruto(assuming naruto magically survives the assault). While ichigo alone speed blitzes them urahara is in the back preparing to bind the hell out of them or even just kill them with kido. Once Naruto gains some more credible combat ability other than a simple "hur hur bijuu dama is mountain plus even with no feats of it than all them combined" he will not win.

The only person truly being underestimated here is obito. He possesses a sharingan. With that he should be able to avoid and straggle along for quite a bit of time after naruto inevitably falls. The only way naruto will win is if they smarten up a whole lot and he warps all of narutos bijuu damas in front of them and the first time better work because after that they will be constantly on their guard. The game winner comes down to if obito plays his cards right because naruto will seriously get demolished before he even goes into fox mode.

Naruto has fought no one at that speed and will surely die because that is ichigo way before aizen. Come on dude naruto is outclassed.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@phantomrant:My bad i obviously thought being prepared included a non retard actually scoping out there opponents before actually going up against them considering when I went to highschool before i took a test I would learn everything i could about it. That is called being prepared my friend.

Yeah yeah, very nice. has nothing to do with prep in battle debate. Either have the OP give Urahara full knowledge/specify prep time or stop arguing this.

Also why are you even arguing about the juubi? He has never shown any island level plus feats. If the juubi had island level attacks he could have just used them considering madara and obito want them dead. And if i remember correctly it was the combined power of all 9 super charged bijuu damas that destroyed a couple of mountains. All 9, not just 1, so saying they are all mountain level + on their own is foolish.

Umm.... have you even read Naruto?

Juubi did have island level attacks, whether it's a nuke-like explosion or a concentrated blast. Obito and Madara were playing around with the Allied Forces and didn't give a shit. Until Obito decided to kill them all of. Kitsuchi intercepted a TBB from the Juubi. That TBB dwarfed dozens of mountains when it landed dozens of kilometers away from where the Juubi was.

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-613-page-10.html

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-613-page-12.html

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-610-page-14.html - This is the chakra blast that BM Naruto tanked. It was an island-level blast.

You're not remembering correctly. First off, it was five TBBs (from Obito's Six Paths sans Roshi). EACH of those TBBs destroyed a mountain. We later see a super-charged TBB from those same five Bijuu being matched by BM Naruto's TBB. On the above link, we see 9 TBBs being expelled by the hachibi and Kyuubi. Each of them are mountain busters. That chakra blast is clearly stronger than all 9 of them. A concentrated blast that's >> 9 mountain busters = Island level. BM Naruto tanked that blast. Island level+ durability. Even worse is the fact that Naruto can spam multi-mountain TBBs.

On top of everything else Naruto has no means of defense against ichigo and urahara. Battle starts then ichigo flash steps to still base naruto and 1 punches him into knock out. That doesn't even include uraharas mastery of different kido that can bind them. If we were too assume that they did not know their enemies their first initiative would be to either speed blitz them or stun them or stretch the battle out to find out their techniques. Naruto can't keep up with ichigo and the speeds ichigo and urahara fight at and that will destroy him in close combat. A bijuu dama has a charge time so they can easily just run out of the way because the blast radius of one bijuu dama other than the juubi's has never been so large that you can't run and on top of that ichigo and urahara can fly making hitting them with the bijuu dama pretty irrelevant because if it misses it'll keep going. I noticed that a lot of people on naruto's side always argue for the bijuu dama but that does not help a character like naruto against speedsters with destructive capabilities way above the people he fights in close range but other than that what does he have? Naruto only wins all of his fights to further the plot. For christ sake he only knows like at max 10 jutsu's and i even think that is pushing it. He isn't that great at close combat and he isn't that fast. Not to mention the fox's cloak has to disappear to recharge

Way to nerf Naruto. General rules state that characters are at current versions. It's fortunate that I'm even using Dangai ichigo.

Oh gee, a HST speed debate. Prove Naruto and Ichigo's speed. RM Naruto is hypersonic. BM Naruto is well faster than that. Dangai Ichigo is hypersonic+, no doubt about it. But he most certainly ain't above mach 20. Let's assume naruto is mach 5 and ichigo is mach 10. This means.... that Ichigo can only speedblitz Naruto from no more than 2 meters away. Make it mach 20 for Ichigo, and ichigo can't blitz him from any more than 5 meters away. That's not gonna help Ichigo. Furthermore, we see Naruto and Bee reacting and moving away from the Juubi's chakra blast. That chakra blast crossed dozens of kilometers within a few seconds (because the TBB's were still exploding by the time the beam hit them). This means that the distance that Ichigo can speedblitz him gets lower.

Ichigo can speedblitz Naruto all he wants. Speed is useless if Ichigo can't harm his opponent. As for Urahara, he can't cuff Naruto with that massive Kyuubi cloak around him. It's a defense.

A Bijuu-dama has minimal charge time. It's insignificant. At the same time, Kido also needs some charge time to unleash it at full power. Calling a Kido out will only be broken by BM Naruto.

What are you talking about? A TBB explosion is 1 to a few kilometers long in diameter. Urahara has never been shown to be a long-distance speedster. He's not moving anywhere. Prove that Ichigo can move faster than a TBB explosion AND that he can move more than 1 km while using that speed.

And then everything you said from there has nothing to do with this battle. You're just trying to downplay and nerf Naruto. I get it. We are accustomed to saying that Dangai Ichigo beats BM Naruto a few months ago. Things changed a month ago, when Naruto's durability feats are confirmed and the fact that he's spearheading the fight against the strongest character of the HST.

Here we have a naruto who can't tag them, who can't avoid being hit at close range and dying in one hit, who definitely has no great hand to hand ability let alone sword fighting skill, and his greatest strength disappears after a few minutes. What can he really do? Shikamaru is seriously non factor because if they speedblitz from the air at the beginning he will die leaving only obito and naruto(assuming naruto magically survives the assault). While ichigo alone speed blitzes them urahara is in the back preparing to bind the hell out of them or even just kill them with kido. Once Naruto gains some more credible combat ability other than a simple "hur hur bijuu dama is mountain plus even with no feats of it than all them combined" he will not win.

They get killed by a TBB. You're ignoring Naruto's durability. Do you even read Naruto? naruto smacked away 5 Bijuu-damas to their destinated mountains. Hitsugaya and Urahara are the ones who can't avoid being one-shotted. Kenjutsu has nothing to do here.

Time limit is irrelevant. Team Bleach dies before the limit is up. This won't take longer than 2 minutes.

You're ignoring a lot of stuff yourself. What about Bleach? When are Ichigo's mountain-level feats? How can he even deal major damage to BM Naruto? As for Urahara, the only thing going for him are the cuffs. And there's no way he's approaching BM Naruto without getting smacked away. Furthermore, what is he gonna do when Naruto roars at him? A roar pushed him a Bijuu that was coming at him. Roars are going to give Naruto a lot of distance/space and oneshot anyone with crappy durability (namely Urahara and Hitsugaya). And again, speedblitz means nothing if durability is an issue.

The only person truly being underestimated here is obito. He possesses a sharingan. With that he should be able to avoid and straggle along for quite a bit of time after naruto inevitably falls. The only way naruto will win is if they smarten up a whole lot and he warps all of narutos bijuu damas in front of them and the first time better work because after that they will be constantly on their guard. The game winner comes down to if obito plays his cards right because naruto will seriously get demolished before he even goes into fox mode.

No, Obito pretty much dies relatively quickly here.

Either show me a manga scan or anything else is non-canonical. An anime video showing hyped-up impressive speeds for Bleachverse isn't going to cut it. Because by that same logic, Bleachverse speeds is surely above DBZ-level speeds. Meaning that Bleach characters are nigh-relativistic so THEY SPEEDBLITZZ!!

@_@ I pressed post reply and the thing sent me to some other crap site. I am pissed atm but meh I will sum up everything i typed before this thing wiped it.

Naruto is no where near as fast as Ichigo or Urahara. Your version of island level destruction is distorted considering this is a true depiction of what the combined blasts destroyed. To us normal people they are called hills and not mountains. It will take quite a few of these hills to stack on top of each other and on the side of each other to become a mountain. So basically in destroying that amount of hills they all accomplished one singular mountain buster. Naruto is not more powerful than all their techniques considering that if his was more powerful he could just send his hurdling at them that would push it back. You could argue it would explode on contact but he did something a lot more complex by hitting the blast at an angle because he knew his was not as strong and deflected it into the distance where it did not explode until it hit the ground where it landed in the other direction.

We all witnessed the juubi destroy konoha and other towns far away. But as i recall Madara talked to obito before launching off those attacks saying to him "don't you want to see the full extent of the juubis power?". So if the largest it can muster is city level destruction I do not see this epic island buster you are assuming. Also maybe the blast radius is a couple kilometers and the charging up amount of chakra like a mile or so long but never would the ball itself be 1kilometere. As far as I have see it is at widest the size of the bijuus mouth and saying the kyuubis mouth is a kilometer long is borderline misconception and dare I say retarded. That is just barely off a mile long lol. Let me show you a true island destructive attack and then compare it to anything naruto has done with his bijuu dama.

As for the size of naruto being a problem in bijuu mode i can only speak of the minos grandes and how little a threat their height is to ichigo and the other shinigami.

I will agree on a good fight but honestly in the end Ichigo being more skilled and having shown better fighting technique and less reliance on his quick burst of power he will win this. Shikamaru is no where near as prepared for this fight as obito and even obito will die immediately. Naruto will have a damn hard time trying to fight ichigo alone lets not even talk about urahara charging up his kido bind techniques or his technique that traps his enemies and he also has a shield although I cannot say just how durable that will be against the bijuu dama.

Also ichigo has an amount of durability as well so I doubt and of narutos normal hits will hurt him. I refer to ulquiorra's cero oscuras that was pretty large and powerful but ichigo could still fight after. This doesn't even include his gain in power and skill when fighting aizen and not even his new gain of power from regaining his shinigami powers. This fight is good but I cannot see naruto winning. We may just have to agree to disagree.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@_@ I pressed post reply and the thing sent me to some other crap site. I am pissed atm but meh I will sum up everything i typed before this thing wiped it.

Naruto is no where near as fast as Ichigo or Urahara. Your version of island level destruction is distorted considering this is a true depiction of what the combined blasts destroyed. To us normal people they are called hills and not mountains. It will take quite a few of these hills to stack on top of each other and on the side of each other to become a mountain. So basically in destroying that amount of hills they all accomplished one singular mountain buster. Naruto is not more powerful than all their techniques considering that if his was more powerful he could just send his hurdling at them that would push it back. You could argue it would explode on contact but he did something a lot more complex by hitting the blast at an angle because he knew his was not as strong and deflected it into the distance where it did not explode until it hit the ground where it landed in the other direction.

We all witnessed the juubi destroy konoha and other towns far away. But as i recall Madara talked to obito before launching off those attacks saying to him "don't you want to see the full extent of the juubis power?". So if the largest it can muster is city level destruction I do not see this epic island buster you are assuming. Also maybe the blast radius is a couple kilometers and the charging up amount of chakra like a mile or so long but never would the ball itself be 1kilometere. As far as I have see it is at widest the size of the bijuus mouth and saying the kyuubis mouth is a kilometer long is borderline misconception and dare I say retarded. That is just barely off a mile long lol. Let me show you a true island destructive attack and then compare it to anything naruto has done with his bijuu dama.

Hey uh, you mind telling me how tall those hills were? Cause I'm pretty sure you can't scale them to the mountains that the five Bijuu destroyed given perspective. http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/571/p-3

Looking at the size of the TBB explosion, looks like each can destroy a fairylu large mountain too, and not just an average one.

Wow, wow, I think you've misinterpretated something here regarding him deflecting those 5 TBB's. Those TBB's were shot at him literally right after he just entered the BM mode for the first time. At the time, he had never even witnessed the power of a TBB. He deflected those TBB's to SAVE KAKASHI AND GAI WHO were with him. And just for show.

Juubi didn't destroy Konoha. So I see that you're kinda fixed at this "juubi is ONLY city level" thing despite the fact that Juubi has shown nigh-country level firepower (I even showed you scan). It may be an alternate translation, but what Madara said was 'Do you want to test out the Juubi's power?" And they did. They destroyed a city/town right after the juubi shot out its strongest TBB yet. However, it should be noted that only the city was mentioned because people were there. Mountains could have been easily destroyed by the Juubi's third TBB.

Not sure what you're on about. I never said anything about the TBB being 1 km+. I've only referred to the explosion diameter as 1 km+.

The second picture is nice. Doesn't disprove the fact that the first TBB that 2nd form Juubi shot out was easily a large-scale island level one. Nor does it disprove the fact that the concentrated blast 1st form Juubi shot out was an island level blast in power output.

Except those Menos Grande don't have an energy shroud around them. Nor are they anywhere as large as the Kyuubi.

I will agree on a good fight but honestly in the end Ichigo being more skilled and having shown better fighting technique and less reliance on his quick burst of power he will win this. Shikamaru is no where near as prepared for this fight as obito and even obito will die immediately. Naruto will have a damn hard time trying to fight ichigo alone lets not even talk about urahara charging up his kido bind techniques or his technique that traps his enemies and he also has a shield although I cannot say just how durable that will be against the bijuu dama.

Ichigo.... being more skilled? You lost me. How does that guy who relies mostly on plotkai have skill? The only fighting techniques Dangai Ichigo has are 1. shockwaves 2. sword slashes and 3. Mugetsu. And Mugetsu is argued to be a mountain buster.

Also ichigo has an amount of durability as well so I doubt and of narutos normal hits will hurt him. I refer to ulquiorra's cero oscuras that was pretty large and powerful but ichigo could still fight after. This doesn't even include his gain in power and skill when fighting aizen and not even his new gain of power from regaining his shinigami powers. This fight is good but I cannot see naruto winning. We may just have to agree to disagree.

But naruto wouldn't be relying on normal hits, because they'd both be bloodlusted. Ulquiorra's Cero oscuras. Yeah, it had a pretty massive AoE. But the only thing it did was destroy like 1.8 of the top dome of Las Noches. Las Noches is what...the size of a large town/small city?

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/bleach/351/p-8

And it dealt major damage to a Masked Ichigo. Ichigo didn't fight after that. he was just enduring Ulquiorra's punches and kicks.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

OH HELL YES. What an interesting battle. Go for it guys. You're doing a great job on both sides of the debate! Go go go!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel