Unohona Vs Aizen

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on April 21, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly.
Post by GeneralVan (1,631 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Aizen wins. Pretty handily at that.

Post by SonNeko (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Aizen. Aizen wins with either Kurohitsugi, or his shikai.

Post by LHWKnight (2,715 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe: I doubt it.

@katanalauncher said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@katanalauncher: She was kicking Kenpachi's ass, but I don't see her stomping half a dozen vizards and captains in the space of about 30 seconds as he did (especially with Shinji and Shunsui among them). He was also strong/fast enough to make Ichigo look like a joke (pre final power-up).

That's due to Aizen's shikai ability.

Outside of Shikai and hogyoku Aizen hasn't shown much that place him above the stronger Senior Captains.

In base he was overpowered by Isshin, while in first stage of hogyoku transformation he have trouble with the FKT trio.

The most impressive feat he has is stopping a exhausted ichigo's sword just after he mastered Bankai.

Urahara/Shinji/Isshin are all able to damage Aizen, and Unohona is more impressive than them being the best swordsman with a bankai that can seriously damage Aizen.

She was even hyped up to be on par with the Royal guards.

No, it wasn't due to his shikai ability. He released it and then proceeded to blitz/curbstomp the vizards and the captains in about 30 seconds.

Remember when Aizen stopped Ichigo's attack with his finger?

Remember when Aizen brought Grimmjow to his knees with reiatsu alone?

Remember when Aizen proved himself leagues above Ichigo after the latter arrived at the battle?

Don't try low-balling the guy, Aizen is still a beast without his shikai and the hogyoku. Shinji was stomped, and it's clear that Urahara and Isshin are well above the captains. Unohana is better than them? Bullshit. Sorry, but that really is crap. Kicking Kenpachi's ass is the only thing she has shown, and if you're going to argue that Ishin/Urahara couldn't have done the same then don't expect to be taken seriously. On par with the royal guards? Scan please. And honestly, even if she was, Ishin and Urahara are likely on that level too.

But of course, even if Unohana's stats did outclass Aizen's, he still has his shikai to fall back on.

As far as I'm concerned, Aizen>Unohana>>any of the captains apart from Yammamoto.

@GIRUGAMESH: Kubo stated that Kyoraku's Bankai is enough to beat Base Aizen, so Unohana should be able to win since she is stronger than he is apparently.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,947 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@LHWKnight: can i get the link to that also if your right than Unohana wins against base aizen because writer is God when using his own characters, so if he said so then it must be true.

Post by phantomrant (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@waybig1010101 said:

@LHWKnight: can i get the link to that also if your right than Unohana wins against base aizen because writer is God when using his own characters, so if he said so then it must be true.

The interview was conducted in 2007 or 2009. You can just google it and you should find it on Narutoforums's Soul Society Pit.

and Unohana has more than sufficient base feats to murk base Aizen. You don't need any implications from the author to see that.

Post by LHWKnight (2,715 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@phantomrant: I already send it to him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel