Unohona Vs Aizen

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on April 21, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by shinjihirako123 (581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is pre hogyokyu aizen. the one that fought the captains

Post by phantomrant (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen. With that Shikai of his, he'll kill Unohana no matter what she uses.

I'd actually go with Bankai Unohana with extreme difficulty if it's base Aizen.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd say it isnt easy to call. Aizen has a bankai as well after all. We just haven't seen it yet.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Seriously all this unohana hype is ridiculous, even with Bankai she doesn't have the on panel feats to put her on Aizens level even in base form.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If I recall, Retsu is under the control of Kyoka-suigetsu. Aizen makes her hallucinate and trolls her.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Unohana most likely. Base Aizen was so so.
Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He was good enough to beat Komamura in 1 move and destroy half the Gotei Captains before Yamamoto stepped in. He also could mess up Grimmjow a captain level arrancar with just his reiatsu. Of course at the same time though, Unohana is still near featless. 1 battle without the full extent of her Zanpakutou/kido skills revealed. And she was good enough to literally annihilate Zaraki many times (possibly hundreds) in a row, despite the latter already being one of the strongest captains at that point.
Post by katmic (333 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Unohana could be a challenge for aizen. Though we still have no actual feats with regards to her bankai, beating zaraki a hundred or so times says something about her strength and skill. Plus she has pretty effective healing abilities. Minus Aizen using his illusions, she stands a pretty good chance of defeating him.

Aizen trolls her.... tho Retsu should win if Aizen doesn't use Kyoka-suigetsu... tho I am sure he will.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@taichokage said:

He was good enough to beat Komamura in 1 move and destroy half the Gotei Captains before Yamamoto stepped in. He also could mess up Grimmjow a captain level arrancar with just his reiatsu. Of course at the same time though, Unohana is still near featless. 1 battle without the full extent of her Zanpakutou/kido skills revealed. And she was good enough to literally annihilate Zaraki many times (possibly hundreds) in a row, despite the latter already being one of the strongest captains at that point.

No he wasn't. That was a konamura who was nearly dead. His fight with release tousen was pretty crazy. And even if she did annihilate zaraki hundreds of times, aizen would've done the same. Trolling all the while. Kenpachi was a joke compared to the stronger captains anyway.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@taichokage said:

No he wasn't. That was a konamura who was nearly dead. His fight with release tousen was pretty crazy. And even if she did annihilate zaraki hundreds of times, aizen would've done the same. Trolling all the while. Kenpachi was a joke compared to the stronger captains anyway.

Aizen used a no incantation Black coffin on Bromamura after Ichigo fought byakuya, I'm pretty sure he was referencing that.

@solesamurai said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@taichokage said:

Aizen used a no incantation Black coffin on Bromamura after Ichigo fought byakuya, I'm pretty sure he was referencing that.

Ah, ok. I completely forgot about that..

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@taichokage said:

Ah, ok. I completely forgot about that..

No problem it was a really long time ago lol.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

People are overhyping Unohana a bit much here, she'd definitely be one of the stronger captains (likely stronger than Shunsui), but I doubt she'd be capable of pulling out a win here. She'd put up a fight but would still go down, and that's without the illusions.

Post by katanalauncher (405 posts) See mini bio Level 6

She is above base Aizen and is still helpless against his Shikai.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH: exactly, even gin stated it. the espada dont try and betray him because he's too strong. not because of his shikai.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katanalauncher: She was kicking Kenpachi's ass, but I don't see her stomping half a dozen vizards and captains in the space of about 30 seconds as he did (especially with Shinji and Shunsui among them). He was also strong/fast enough to make Ichigo look like a joke (pre final power-up).

@GIRUGAMESH: Aizen can also make her hallucinate by making her fight a fake him while he leaves for some prep time to stomp.

Aizen. Spite.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Aizen. Spite.

Not really a spite.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel