Universal racing.

Topic started by eddz99 on June 25, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy said:

The speed gem (control over all speed) in the hands of runner who is himself an elder of the universe (he moves so fast the surfer can't even see him), able to dominate a Death empowered Thanos with ease? He wins hands down.

Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotent power simple as that...

Never come across a toon that hasn't been beaten at some point in TV, yet I've never seen TOAA go down.

Toons are unbeatable... Bugs Bunny would own TOAA... it may sound dumb and stupid but it's the truth... Toon force has very powerful reality warping.

Bugs Bunny has been beaten, Bugs Bunny has never created an omniverse.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Nessy said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy said:

The speed gem (control over all speed) in the hands of runner who is himself an elder of the universe (he moves so fast the surfer can't even see him), able to dominate a Death empowered Thanos with ease? He wins hands down.

Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotent power simple as that...

Never come across a toon that hasn't been beaten at some point in TV, yet I've never seen TOAA go down.

Toons are unbeatable... Bugs Bunny would own TOAA... it may sound dumb and stupid but it's the truth... Toon force has very powerful reality warping.

Bugs Bunny has been beaten, Bugs Bunny has never created an omniverse.

Yes, that is true... he has been defeated... but only because of plot device...

True he hasn't but he has the ability to break the 4th wall easily and re-write everything that way he wants it to be... in other words if he is fighting TOAA he can make him self the winner or make him self Mega TOAA due to toon force...

also this is way off topic!! so lets end it...

Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy

True he hasn't but he has the ability to break the 4th wall easily and re-write everything that way he wants it to be... in other words if he is fighting TOAA he can make him self the winner or make him self Mega TOAA due to toon force...

Incorrect

@Nessy said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy

Incorrect

Well like I said... am ending this conversation because is way off topic... and I like to follow the rules...

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I think bug bunny is definitely TOAA level, I mean he has such amazing omniscient feats.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Bugs can't beat TOAA. Period.

He simply doesn't have the feats for it and nor does any other fictional character...at present.

And toonforce doesn't mean you can do as you please...Blatant NLF it would be. It's just high level reality warping.

And there are hundreds of toonforcers out there who have broken the 4th wall, messed with reality, killed their own author, took over the show, etc. Doesn't mean they can beat TOAA. Or anyone with decent feats.

Why, to give an example, even Mr. Mxy pretty much owned all of those toons in the DC crossover with Looney Tunes. And IIRC, even messed with some of the writers there at DC. Mxy can beat TOAA now? BS.

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MohsinMan99: if he can mess with the writers then he can beat TOAA, since TOAA is the inmersion of stan lee into the comic, he goes even a step further and has direct contact with reality.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The Flash wins the race on account of being The Flash. I mean seriously, the guy outran the anthropomorphic incarnation of death by running through time to the end of the universe. If it's Kingdom Come Flash then he is so fast that he can become omnipresent, so he would win the very instant the race started on account of being everywhere at once.

Flash and Road Runner win by a draw...

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12: Nope. TOAA might be used to represent/be the base of Stan Lee or the others but he also stands as the most powerful being in the verse, far far above 4th wall breakers, multiversals, megaversals and the like. Bugs can't beat anyone herald or skyfather level let alone someone infinite times more powerful than them.

I'd be like claiming that since Oda appeared in OP and was punched by Luffy, Luffy can wreck any other writer or any other character represented by a writer.

These feats against "writers" are gag feats. Pure and simple. In fact, some fictions like Gintama have killed their own author, turned him into a cyborg, rewrote the manga(the anime was also affected), had one of the characters writing the manga, took over another manga and much more stuff like that.

Doesn't mean that now they go: oh, let's solo all of fiction cause we can kill the writers!

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MohsinMan99: i think i can agree with that reasoning. fair to me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel