Universal racing.

Topic started by eddz99 on June 25, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,541 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules:

3 Laps around the universe

All of the candidates can breathe in the universe.

No time stop and no teleportation.

All of the candidates has max speed and max potential at their own verses.

Candidates:

Galactus fully eaten

Gogeta SSJ4

Goku + 100 years + Dragonballs

The Flash

Road Runner

XLR8 ( Ben 10 )

OF Thor

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@eddz99:

XLR8 can't fly and is the slowest person on here and this thread is kind of silly, since no one know how big is the universe is

Post by eddz99 (2,541 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Obviously since we all already know that i just want to know who is the fastest among them.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99: Wah Flash?? Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, or Bart Allen??

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hard to tell really, with the dragonball z characters there speed is so inconsistent it's ridiculous however Instant Transmission isn't a teleport so we can assume Gogeta can travel at light speed.

I don't think the flash can fly (any incarnation) so that throws him out of the race, don't quote me on that though.

Galactus I don't really know of any speed feats as he usually just teleports anywhere most of the time so if anyone could post some scans or something of his greatest speed feat.

Thor is pretty fast but it's unclear how fast as he doesn't really have any stand out speed feats compared to other heroes like superman or silver surfer, so that's another one for a comic fan to post some scans of if possible.

The rest are pointless.

Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Galactus doesn't have any speed feats and in Marvel being generally teleport than move fast, although if a situation did warrant Galactus to use speed then I'm sure he would win.

If Runner (marvel) with the speed gem was in this race he'd win hands down.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@jazmac said:

I don't think the flash can fly (any incarnation) so that throws him out of the race, don't quote me on that though.

I will quote... Yes Flash (Wally and Barry) can fly... they have moved their arms so fast like a helicopter.

Also The flash can steal the speeds of everyone until they are as stones.

Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@jazmac said:

I don't think the flash can fly (any incarnation) so that throws him out of the race, don't quote me on that though.

I will quote... Yes Flash (Wally and Barry) can fly... they have moved their arms so fast like a helicopter.

Also The flash can steal the speeds of everyone until they are as stones.

That type of movement will not help them in space

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Nessy said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@jazmac said:

I don't think the flash can fly (any incarnation) so that throws him out of the race, don't quote me on that though.

I will quote... Yes Flash (Wally and Barry) can fly... they have moved their arms so fast like a helicopter.

Also The flash can steal the speeds of everyone until they are as stones.

That type of movement will not help them in space

Seconds before the race he can get the Blue Lantern ring and with that he should have no problem... That's if this is Barry Allen..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Anyways... for this race Road Runner wins due to it's Toon Force.

Toon Force>Speed Force

Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The speed gem (control over all speed) in the hands of runner who is himself an elder of the universe (he moves so fast the surfer can't even see him), able to dominate a Death empowered Thanos with ease? He wins hands down.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Nessy said:

The speed gem (control over all speed) in the hands of runner who is himself an elder of the universe (he moves so fast the surfer can't even see him), able to dominate a Death empowered Thanos with ease? He wins hands down.

Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotent power simple as that...

Post by othus12 (6,997 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toon force beats everything....

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

pointless

Post by Nessy (48 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy said:

The speed gem (control over all speed) in the hands of runner who is himself an elder of the universe (he moves so fast the surfer can't even see him), able to dominate a Death empowered Thanos with ease? He wins hands down.

Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotent power simple as that...

Never come across a toon that hasn't been beaten at some point in TV, yet I've never seen TOAA go down.

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

@jazmac said:

I don't think the flash can fly (any incarnation) so that throws him out of the race, don't quote me on that though.

I will quote... Yes Flash (Wally and Barry) can fly... they have moved their arms so fast like a helicopter.

Also The flash can steal the speeds of everyone until they are as stones.

If you can link some official scans of the flash flying in space then I'll agree with you.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@jazmac: Flash(Wally or Barry) may not fly in space but they can definitely run in space the speedforce creates an aura around speedsters where they can run in places where there isn't a flat surface to run on the aura itself acts as a flat surface on their feet.

Here is Wally helping Kyle in space.

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well there you go, can't really argue with that. That definitely is flash clearly running fast in space.

Still would definitely like to see if galactus has any speed feats.

But ye if this is a race across the universe then galactus is the only one capable of surviving long enough to complete the race as he's the only true immortal in that list and even if the flash could run a thousand times faster than the speed of light it would take him millions of years to complete the race.

Not really sure what the goku + 100years + dragonballs is all about unless you're referring to the end of gt, if so then goku may also be able to complete it as I believe he gained immortality at the end.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jazmac: Flash(Wally or Barry) may not fly in space but they can definitely run in space the speedforce creates an aura around speedsters where they can run in places where there isn't a flat surface to run on the aura itself acts as a flat surface on their feet.

Here is Wally helping Kyle in space.

Thanks you Ceberus!!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Nessy said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Nessy said:

The speed gem (control over all speed) in the hands of runner who is himself an elder of the universe (he moves so fast the surfer can't even see him), able to dominate a Death empowered Thanos with ease? He wins hands down.

Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotent power simple as that...

Never come across a toon that hasn't been beaten at some point in TV, yet I've never seen TOAA go down.

Toons are unbeatable... Bugs Bunny would own TOAA... it may sound dumb and stupid but it's the truth... Toon force has very powerful reality warping.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel