Ultron vs gogeta

Topic started by othus12 on Sept. 10, 2013. Last post by XxGin 1 year ago.
Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

fight in character

here

Post by IndridCold (1,265 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Gogeta has nearly no possible way of destroying Ultron, his durability is more than what Gogeta can deliver. Also Encephalo-Ray could kill Gogeta though. The only thing that remains here is speed and Gogeta may be faster, how fast is Ultron?

Post by 321zigzag1 (648 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@IndridCold said:

Gogeta has nearly no possible way of destroying Ultron, his durability is more than what Gogeta can deliver. Also Encephalo-Ray could kill Gogeta though. The only thing that remains here is speed and Gogeta may be faster, how fast is Ultron?

Ultron's best durability feats?

@321zigzag1: his body is made of adamantium

Post by taichokage (13,329 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Similarly though, Ultron is only city level at his best in DC. He shouldn't be a threat even if Gogeta couldn't break him. Truthfully he's powerful but by far His greatest attributes are his durability and intellect. With prep Ultron is devastating. But like this it's a stalemate or maybe Gogeta could blow up his insides with kiai?
Post by 321zigzag1 (648 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Similarly though, Ultron is only city level at his best in DC. He shouldn't be a threat even if Gogeta couldn't break him. Truthfully he's powerful but by far His greatest attributes are his durability and intellect. With prep Ultron is devastating. But like this it's a stalemate or maybe Gogeta could blow up his insides with kiai?

According to the wikipedia, Ultron has some vulnerable internal circuitry.

@othus12

said:

@321zigzag1: his body is made of adamantium

If I recall, its indestructible no matter what minus strong reality warpers, and Magneto because he is Magneto. Correct?

Online Now
And those with extreme Hulk-like strength can at least dent it. Hulk once dented it but couldn't break it. Thor once dented and once broke adamantium, but this is from a guy who can smash a planet in one strike and pull trees the size of the solar system. Ultron can tank nukes and sustain no damage for instance.

@taichokage said:

but he has fought all the avangers at once. i dont think a city level guy could pose a threat to hulk let alone the entire avengers.

Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Current Ultron pretty much almost all heroes on earth including doom. i give it to Ultron can give Thor and Hulk a good fight

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's situation like these where I wonder if Gogeta and Vegito know IT.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ultron is too awsome for Gogeta

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AnimeDefender: Vegito already demonstrated the ability to IT. Gogeta probably doesn't have it though.
Online Now
It's a bit of PIS though. Thor not only has broken and/or dented adamantium before including true adamantium, but has even beaten the more durable and powerful Destroyer who is basically Ultron on steroids (albeit with heavy effort). But this is probably because as the authors have stated many times, Thor cannot and pretty much hasn't gone all out on earth except in extreme rare and controlled instances. The Avengers usually battle opponents that either a serious Thor or Hulk could beat alone like their very first enemy Loki (Thor has beaten him many times alone), Hyperion (Thor was said be stronger than him by the author) and Sentry (Thor beat him twice and Hulk stalemated him for a significant period of time). It's usually plot reasons that the villain can battle all the Avengers unless it's a true monster like Thanos who can beat them truly under his own power. That being said though I don't see Gogeta actually breaking or damaging Ultron on the exterior. He could only win if he can kiai blast his insides or if he can use Shunkan Ido which Goku has but Gogeta didn't display.
Post by Kobra678 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If Gogeta is Goku + Vegeta then I see no reason why he wouldn't know IT.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold: @Kobra678: @taichokage: @SpeedForceSpider: @KingOfAsh: @AnimeDefender: @321zigzag1: @othus12: @AnimeDefender:

Gogeta throws him in space simple as that. That's how the Next Avengers beat him.

@Galenbeta: when has goku vegeta or gogeta done such a thing?

@Galenbeta: and how will throwing Utron into space help Gogeta exactly?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: @IndridCold: The Next Avengers beat Ultron like that and Goku should be able to handle being in the atmosphere based on durabillity and Goku's throw power is max

@Galenbeta: but it doesn't destroy Ultron now does it? can't he just come back for more? seriously though gogeta cannot damage Ultron unless stardust breaker attacks the opponent from the inside (which is probably doesn't), then gogeta could beat Ultron.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: True, but I want Gogeta to destroy Ultron via Kamehameha to the sun ( yes it's my answer to everything lol!!!!!! )

@othus12: Would a Kamehameha to the sun destroy Ultron?!?!?!?!

@SpeedForceSpider: Why wouldn't Gogeta know the IT though? I mean he is Goku so it makes sense that he knows it aswell, and with Vegito as an example he knows the IT because he is part Goku, so why wouldn't Gogeta know the IT?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel