UltimateHero's Swordmaster Tournament

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 25, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: He doesn't have Magic... all you can ban from him is his Shinkai which makes him Omnipotent since he can do what ever he so wishes in it and anyone caught in it will be at his mercy.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Trapping people inside Kekkais would be a pretty cheap way to win as well. and how good are his weapons skills?

: You got it.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,866 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What about Luke Skywalker?

@MarioRedfield: Which version?

@UltimateHero0406: Any of them

@MarioRedfield: sure but there are a few things that would make a match unfair such as shatter point, mind bone, and such. Plus his lightsaber could cut through other people's weapons. So depending on who your up against, I may have to limit him or at the very least allow prep time

and who is your second character.

@UltimateHero0406: Eh, on 2nd thought, I'll just pass.

So guys, look at it like this.

Human = street level stats

Paladin = aprox. supersonic, building durability, building destruction

Destroyer = aprox. hypersonic, large building durability, multi block+ destruction

Titan = giant size

sorry i didn't make this clear earlier

and like I said in the op I want to keep hax to a minimum if you please.

@MarioRedfield: aww, ok

Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I think I'll try Guts from Berserk for Paladin class and Saber from Fate/ Stay Night for Destroyer class with this tournament.

Would it be alright for Guts to don the Berserker Armor in this tournament? It makes a big difference in his stats for this tourmey.

@UltimateHero0406: He uses it as a staff, tho not as skilled as any swordman here because far range is his way of fighting.

How about no Metsu'ing people but hitting them with his Kekkais instead? would that be good? kinda the same way he fought Gen.. but this is current Yoshi so his Kekkais wont break as easy.

Cause yes, he can trap anyone here and metsu them and win easy like you said.. lol

Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Oh he wouldn't be able to take Strauss or "D", that's for certain. ^_^

@Dream: Sorry but your characters have to be from the same class. That makes it easier for me to set up good matches.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, that works. However, I think he might do better in Paladin. How does he handle hypersonic, multi block buster characters?

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Fine then. How about Goemon Ishikawa from Lupin III as my second choice for Paladin class?

@Dream: Yeah sure. But he will have to use a regular sword since his lightning, meteor, universe cutter will be a bit unfair.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: That was toon-forcing at work in the series when he could hack apart the moon and a bolt of lightning. You can disregard those feats since they can't be taken so seriously.

Leave Goemon with Zantetsu-ken. With the sword, he's still a legitimate bullet-timer and can effortlessly cut through solid steel with it.

@Dream: If you say so. I'm just trying to avoid cheap wins.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Now for my other question, is it all right for Guts to don the Berserker Armor for this tournament?

@Dream: Yeah, but whats his speed like while using it's power?

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Without the armor, Guts is capable of sonic speeds as he is capable of easily fending off projectile attacks such as fired arrows and thrown knives and was able to react and defend against the high-speed attacks of Rosine, a fairy Apostle capable of flying at supersonic speeds. With the armor, his speed is greatly augmented to the point where he is able to move at supersonic speeds.

@UltimateHero0406: Even with Limited I would still put him destroyer .

Well with his Mosou state his reaction speed hypersonic IMO since he shuts down all his feelings and that increases his speed, reaction speed, stronger Kekkais and perfect accuracy.

Also in his Mosou (Blank state) he is blood lusted since he has no emotions and will kill anyone with no remorse.

also his Quazi Zekkai can protect him from powerful attacks like building+ busting and his Kekkai can tank a lot in Mosou state and can increase it more if he wants since Kekkais are stronger depending the feelings of the castor and with Mosou his Kakkais are at full power especially since he has Karasumori's power.

In the manga he carried the entire school plus heavy blood of rain that made everything it touched heavier for a long period of time from falling down the Earth and he hadn't even learn Mosou at the time.

But I could use someone else if you like.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel