Ultimate Sword fight

Topic started by flashback180 on Aug. 28, 2014. Last post by Dyep 1 week, 3 days ago.
Post by flashback180 (647 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

I've EDDITED FOR TEAM 3

TEAMS

TEAM1 : Inuyasha , Sajin Komamura,Guts (baserk)

TEAM 2 : Ikkaku (BLEACH ) , Kuwabara (YYH) ,Shigure(Histories strongest disciple kenichi)

TEAM 3 : Hehi (YYH), Gilgamesh and Saber (Fate series)

TEAM 4 : King Bradly, Renji ,Zoro

RULES

• TEAM1 : Inuyasha can't use windscar but can use any other technique .EOS inuyasha.
  • Guts has his armor ,dragonslayer.
  • TEAM2 : Shegure is BLOOD LUSTED .
  • EOS Kuwabara
  • TEAM3 :(EDITED)
  • Saber doesn't have Avalon .
  • Gilgamesh is in character. can only use swords (i.e no airships & chains)
  • Hehi can't use the dragon of the darkest flames.
  • TEAM4 : BRADLY is bloodlusted .
  • Renji from arncar arc
  • ROUND 1

None of the bleach characters can use bankai .

Speed equalized

• ROUND 2

Bleach characters can use bankai

respective speed feats.

• ROUND 3

Everyone is blood-lusted

can use all techniques (inuyasha )

Old Nemmek

Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Team 3 should win each round. Saber can shield with Avalon while Gilgamesh spams. I find it odd that team 3 is the most powerful but has the least nerfs.

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage said:

Team 3 should win each round. Saber can shield with Avalon while Gilgamesh spams. I find it odd that team 3 is the most powerful but has the least nerfs.

Pretty much agree with this assessment.

Online Now

@taichokage said:

hmm...Round 1 maybe

but round 2 & 3 they don't nearly have the speed to counter any of the bleach captains level fighters .That's the reason i added Hehi ,they have the power (block level) but lack the speed .

and Avalon can't block kuwabaras dimensional sword & inuyashas black tetsusiga .

True, but Kuwabara would get hopelessly blitzed by his old comrade except round 1. Inuyasha is the other threat but he's even slower. As long as Hiei and/or the other teams dispatch those 2, then team Gilgamesh is safe.
Post by GeneralVan (1,734 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: EoS Kuwabara would rip DT Hiei a new one. Remember he was able to keep up with an A class Hiei in the fight against Sensui.

Personally I think Kuwabara can practically solo everyone else. Jigen To, at least island level in durability, and great reactions.

Chapter Black Hiei though makes this a complete stomp in Team 3's favor.

Oh wait I misread that. That's a problem then. Nevertheless Gilgamesh could still take him out.

@taichokage: his Ea is a huge threat. He is serious in this fight so he might win it. If they were both in character then I would say Kuwabara kills him in one cut since an IC Kuwabara, while not the brightest, takes his fights seriously while Gil makes arrogant guys like Aizen and Frieza look modest. But if Gil is serious than it depends on who strikes first. DT Hiei effortlessly blitzes Ikkaku and Shigure though. Also, could Kuwabara pierce Avalon? I know it is stated to be nearly impenetrable, but Kuwabara can cut dimensions like nothing.

Online Now

@taichokage: even Bradley would be able to kill Gilgamesh, rider was able to pass through most of his noble phantasms.

Unless he uses EA from the start he won't win.

Can avalon block all attacks, I know it's called the ultimate defence but that's just hyperbole right?

Inuyashas Is at hill busting level, which is grater or a equal to what saber has shown.

@flashback180: Bradley can't do crap against Gilgamesh. Aside from immortality (which isn't even that great to begin with) Gil has the advantage everywhere.

Post by takashichea (12,246 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

We are going to have a problem with non specific battle threads. I just seen a recent thread.

The issue here is that I can't check for dupe threads with battle threads like these involving different franchise characters with a similar theme, and the titles are not specific enough to check off in the search engine easily.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan said:

@flashback180: Bradley can't do crap against Gilgamesh. Aside from immortality (which isn't even that great to begin with) Gil has the advantage everywhere.

Absolutely this. Gilgamesh is in a different league to Bradley (bear in mind that Lancer was able to deflect bullets easily when confronted by Kiritsugu). Father is the only one who could put up a fight against Gilgamesh.

For my money:

Round 1- Team 3.

Round 2- Team 4.

Round 3- probably team 3. A bloodlusted Gilgamesh gives them the edge imo.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GIRUGAMESH: Right here it looks like you're saying Bradley can't deflect bullets when I'm sure he cut a tank round in two while running and deflected bullets while he was at it

Online Now

@takashichea: But , we can't give a specific name/title or even the franchise names ,for these types of battle threads. I've used 12 characters from 9 different franchises.Even if i tried to name the characters there is probably only 60-65 char of space in the title box.

i doubt there can be exact dupe threads similar to this, mainly because the nature of the battle brings more number of characters and the order they are placed with.

& for the search engine problem , i'll try to create a more original title name for the next time, which relates to most of the characters in the battle.

Online Now

UPDATE : I've EDITED FOR TEAM 3

@SekiryuuteiDxD: @GIRUGAMESH: @GeneralVan: @taichokage: @Dream:

since the battle seemed to be a bit one-sided i've changed the rules .

• Saber doesn't have Avalon .
  • Gilgamesh is in character. can only use swords (i.e no airships & chains)
  • Hehi can't use the dragon of the darkest flames.
Online Now

@flashback180:

I know that since our title space is limited, and I don't want to limit people's creativity. However, the creativity is going to create another issue which I need to talk with Dream and Sonata on a solution. I'm trying figure out a solution. I'm jumping all over the place with wiki moderation and school work right now.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SekiryuuteiDxD said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Right here it looks like you're saying Bradley can't deflect bullets when I'm sure he cut a tank round in two while running and deflected bullets while he was at it

That's not what I'm saying, although the part where Bradley deflects those bullets is non-canon (check the manga). I'd be willing to class him as a bullet timer (there is a moment where he dodges a spray of bullets without much trouble), but he's on the lower end of that spectrum, as much as I love him. Thing is, there's a difference between deflecting bullets and effortlessly doing so. Lancer blocked machine-gun fire without even moving.

The point I'm making, though, is that Gilgamesh is in a totally different league to that Lancer. He could have faced 3 Lancers and won. Bradley's advantage in FMAB was his awesome stats and skill, rather than his abilities. When he's against someone who can equal those stats and also has loads of hax powers, he's outclassed.

Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@GeneralVan said:

Absolutely this. Gilgamesh is in a different league to Bradley (bear in mind that Lancer was able to deflect bullets easily when confronted by Kiritsugu). Father is the only one who could put up a fight against Gilgamesh.

For my money:

Round 1- Team 3.

Round 2- Team 4.

Round 3- probably team 3. A bloodlusted Gilgamesh gives them the edge imo.

yes in terms of fire power . His weapon arsenal are unmatched by any noble phantasm in the fate series , he has a freaking airship that can bring down a F-22 .

But he never has & never will go all out , Alexander passed though his Nobel phantasms with just his sword. He is nowhere near as fast Bradly in combat speed with the ultimate eye.

Online Now

@flashback180:

Came up with a temporary solution: Non-Specific Battle Thread List.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,617 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In character Gilgamesh will still be spamming noble phantasms, especially if the other teams piss him off, which Zoro most likely will.

Team 3 wins all rounds.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel