ultimate kevin 11 vs superman

Topic started by tronboy on March 19, 2012. Last post by Goku1fan 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
comic superman at peak ultimate kevin at peak bloodlust open field no prep time
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Superman stomps

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Superman curbstomps

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kevin, all he has to do is absorb superman's kryptonian outfit....

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Superman easily.

@sceonn: Superman will incinerate Kevin with his heat vision before Kevin can even react. You do realize that Superman's heat vision is hotter than the Sun right? And that he is FTL, can shatter planets with his fists and endure supernovas at blank point range.

ND

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sceonn said:

Kevin, all he has to do is absorb superman's kryptonian outfit....

What good would that do? Superman's powers stem from his genetic make-up not his clothes 

This is spite for the most part.

@Newdeath: @Sonata:

What I know is that Keven can absorb matter(including DNA) & energy thus take on it's properties and superman's outfit survives all of his adventures therefore about as sturdy as him, also eliminates heat wave as it's just EM energy. No distance limit was given but I think he absorbed a speedster alien(?). Don't remember much but based on stats Keven has higher chance in my opinion

@sceonn: And? Kevin has to access his absoprtion powers to use them. Superman would have incinerated him before Kevin could even think of absorbing anything. Secondly, how can you compare a speedster from the Ben 10 Universe when none of them have ever proven to be even light-speed let alone FTL Superman who's escaped from event horizons of black holes. Superman is way too fast. He would punch Kevin's head off before Kevin can even process a thought. A planet-shattering punch moving at FTL speeds great enough to escape a black hole's pull is too much. Kevin is too slow to even touch Superman. Supes wins either by physically tearing Kevin apart at speeds the boy can't react to or he will vaporize him with his ridiculously hot heat vision before Kevin can absorb anything.

Thinking Kevin could even get his hands on Superman is absurd. Kevin's nowhere near fast enough to even touch a distracted Superman. Kevin's been harmed before by energy attacks when he wasn't ready to absorb them. There's no way Kevin is going to win. Superman will reappear behind Kevin and burn him to ashes so fast Kevin won't even realize he was in a fight.

ND

Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Superman

@Newdeath:

First of all, I have no idea which superman you're talking about. He isn't as powerful as you describe in neither "Action Comics(as superboy)", in "Superman" nor in "Justice League" in the New 52, and that's what matters. His speed is now where as you say and Ben 10 speedsters are as good as any in Marvel or DC except those hyped ones which Superman has clearly been seen as NOT(Flash who is clearly not as fast as his past incarnations toyed with him in Justice League #2).

To ME, Ultimate Kevin 11 has the edge.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@sceonn: Well the OP stated that both superman and kevin are at their peak so pick one of superman's strongest incarnations which heavily puts this in superman's favor

@CerberusPrime3k:

That! I have no argument against...

@sceonn: Then you have no idea what you're talking about. Nobody uses the New 52 version of characters. Pre-Reboot Superman is used in the battle and yes he's very much as fast as I say he is. I can post scans support my claims of his planet-busting strength. In fact, here's a scan of Superman escaping from the even horizon of not one but two simultaneous black holes:

FTL speed.

ND

@Newdeath:

Never said he could beat pre-reboot superman so what's your point?

The scan is meaningless as a counter for my argument, you're trying to get us offtrack(I said:"He isn't as powerful as you describe in neither "Action Comics(as superboy)", in "Superman" nor in "Justice League" in the New 52, and that's what matters")

And by nobody using new 52 I'll have to disagree on that, as far as I know pre-52 superman is history and the most up-to-date is usually default unless stated otherwise though it'd be stupid on the OP's part to make such a match but even then it's only a matter of whether or not Keven gets his hands on that DNA.

@sceonn: It's not meaningless because it proves Superman's speed and I was making a case for it. You're the only one who assumed that this was New 52 and the OP clearly states it's Superman at his peak. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Kevin loses.

ND

Post by Wizardboy (27 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Superman wins if kevin takes away his power superman will take his powers right back the sun will give him powers or his dad will give it to him just like in the comic and in the show smallville.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
u all are wrong kevin has the power of chromostone so he could absorb the lasers and the power of bigchill and waybig

@tronboy: It doesn't matter because Superman is fast enough to vaporize Kevin before he can even process the thought of absorbing anything. Kevin can't react or think at speeds greater than light so he will be defeated before he can do anything since Superman is FTL.

ND

@tronboy:

Are we to assume this is Superman at his peak in The New 52 or Superman at his peak throughout the character's history?

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im sorry, but i have to ask. when i saw this i thought of a certain kevin, and the fact that this fight was not locked from post one for being a spite made me think i got the wrong guy.

THIS is the kevin your all talking about, correct?

if so, superman stomps in a tremendous way, and why, oh God why is this still going on, and WHY is anyone actually debating with this, its so far over i cant explain it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel