Ultimate Kevin 11 Vs Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on May 6, 2011. Last post by zakman55719 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Hellos

Been a week

I forgot LOL!

He isn't going to be absorbing beast bombs, rasengan or the like.

Well been stated that Kevin can absorb an nigh omnipotent (an Alien X baby) energy, but him getting hit by a Beast Bomb probably would KO him

I'll wait till I see some of those nuke tanking / city buster tanking attacks from Kevin or at least a clip of Ben doing it to take that seriously.

7:10 also on the last page there is a scene of Ben getting atomized on 8:12

He's not going to be draining the chakra out of Naruto. : /

Maybe I should have said he drain the Fox brothers before this fight  

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight said:
@Hellos

Been a week

I forgot LOL!

He isn't going to be absorbing beast bombs, rasengan or the like.

Well been stated that Kevin can absorb an nigh omnipotent (an Alien X baby) energy, but him getting hit by a Beast Bomb probably would KO him

I'll wait till I see some of those nuke tanking / city buster tanking attacks from Kevin or at least a clip of Ben doing it to take that seriously.

7:10 also on the last page there is a scene of Ben getting atomized on 8:12

He's not going to be draining the chakra out of Naruto. : /

Maybe I should have said he drain the Fox brothers before this fight  

Thats fine, =P
Alien X doesn't have the feats to make me think it's Nigh-Omnipotent.

My problem is, he doesn't tank it. They barrier the thing up and toss it as far as possible.

Other Posters say otherwise.

The Fox Brothers are only running around with a tiny portion of the 9 tail's power anyways, so it shouldn't matter.

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Anyways Im going with kevin, he has tanked much greater things than naruto
@Hellos

Alien X doesn't have the feats to make me think it's Nigh-Omnipotent.

Alien X only was use twice, and its power was only use one time (besides Alien X isn't the nigh omnipotent, its baby is. It also been stated on the show)

My problem is, he doesn't tank it. They barrier the thing up and toss it as far as possible.

He still got hit by it (All in all it was just the edge of it, but he did got hit by the shock wave)

Other Posters say otherwise.

??

The Fox Brothers are only running around with a tiny portion of the 9 tail's power anyways, so it shouldn't matter.

It will boost Kevin's powers up LOL!  

5:10 he said omnipotent, but really nigh omnipoent 

@Destinyheroknight
What feats does the baby have?

Big difference from tanking the actual bomb vs a shockwave, which in that case looked more like he was just seeing a bright light considering it didn't chuck him from where he was observing.

I was refering to your comment involving him not draining chakra, other posters disagree, there stems my frustration at it.

Absorbing a portion of his power would be like taking the Silver Surfer's power cosmic and trying to use it to fight off Galactus, regardless of your previous abilities it's going to not really make much of a difference compared to the actual source of the power.

@Hellos

It doesn't have any feats since its asleep, until two of the heads awake (see video above)

Big difference from tanking the actual bomb vs a shockwave, which in that case looked more like he was just seeing a bright light considering it didn't chuck him from where he was observing.

How did you know he wasn't chunk (they even said got hit by it)

I was refering to your comment involving him not draining chakra, other posters disagree, there stems my frustration at it.

Oh ok

Absorbing a portion of his power would be like taking the Silver Surfer's power cosmic and trying to use it to fight off Galactus, regardless of your previous abilities it's going to not really make much of a difference compared to the actual source of the power.

So have it been stated that Fox's chakra can't hurt it? I think not, the Silver Surfer and Galactus are different from Naruto.  

@Destinyheroknight said:
@Hellos

It doesn't have any feats since its asleep, until two of the heads awake (see video above)

How did you know he wasn't chunk (they even said got hit by it)

Oh ok

So have it been stated that Fox's chakra can't hurt it? I think not, the Silver Surfer and Galactus are different from Naruto.  

He didn't seem to move at all despite the bright flash.
Not exactly sure what your saying here to be honest.

If you mean the Fox Twins vs Naruto, it's likely they can dent him, they are walking around with a fraction of the Fox's power while Naruto on the other hand already made the 9 tailed Fox his !@#$%. =P

In this case I make the comparison that Naruto holds the overwhelmingly vast majority of the power to the point that I wouldn't be suprised if he could just take it from them without a struggle. It's his power.

Post by zakman55719 (121 posts) See mini bio Level 9
watch naruto vs pain  and then watch this lol  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdRx9by_trA
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel