Ultimate Kevin 11 Vs Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on May 6, 2011. Last post by zakman55719 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"@Hellos: @Destinyheroknight: every thread seems to turn into speed debates and end up off topic...lets jus assume speed equal "

I'd have to see some showings from him to buy that speed range isn't in Naruto's favor.

Equalitizing it still ends up having Kevin potentially mauled by Sage Mode Rasengans barrages. Lets not even bother talking about the Raseng Shuriken.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Hellos: 
Hyperspace usually mean traveling in space faster then light, it not really nonsense since most of the fiction I watch use it the same way (Now, back to topic) 
Kevin have shown, he can keep up with jets and missiles
Kevin have all of Ben's aliens powers at the time (not Alien X), and also double his power by absorbing his friend's powers and Ultimate Aggregor's powers (making him pretty hex, if I do say so myself)
Goop have been  atomized before

8:12
Kevin keeping up with Ship (but it was going slower, my bad 6:24) and also the missiles dodging (7:40)
Kevin tanking a huge explosion (3:42)

@Destinyheroknight said:
"@Hellos: Hyperspace usually mean traveling in space faster then light, it not really nonsense since most of the fiction I watch use it the same way (Now, back to topic) Kevin have shown, he can keep up with jets and missilesKevin have all of Ben's aliens powers at the time (not Alien X), and also double his power by absorbing his friend's powers and Ultimate Aggregor's powers (making him pretty hex, if I do say so myself) "

No Hyperspace is completely nonsense, just like Warp Drive is. In Marvel characters in hyperspace can actually interact in the universe. In Stargate it's almost like magic tunnell that apparently when having more power available shortens the distances, and so on through fiction.

Honestly double a guy that still physical can't match the Fox in durability, strength or overall destructive power doesn't mean much to me.

I can't imagine anyway this doesn't end in a stomp for Naruto.

@Hellos: 
Again, the fiction I watch/read have the same meaning (I don't really read or watch that much Marvel or Stargate)
Kevin have Intangibility, what is stopping Kevin from ripping Naruto heart out (Also hitting Kevin with energy make him stronger) and also what is stopping Kevin from going into the sky and spamming his attacks at Naruto   

Looks like he got hit by an oil tanker.

She told the ship to slow down so he wouldn't lose them.

He was slower than the missiles, thats why when he tried to outrun them he got tagged moments later. Not to mentioned KOed for a bit.

I'm seeing nothing here that is better than Naruto's fight pre shippuden.

Flame attacks:  

(8:01)

(10:24) -Sasuke showed off at that point with flames reaching over the Madaraa statue- (To be fair, Naruto dodged I think)

(6:20) dodges

(8:04) Chidori to the chest. Not bad for a techinique built around killing someone. Then by 8:20 he's back in business and healed his wound. From here he's beating the !@#$ out of Sasuke.

(11:30) another direct flame attack that he literally raises his voice to blow away. Shaking the entire lake.

(5:30) more direct flames to the face. Said flames blowing the rock apart and melting it.

(8) time for ONE TAIL.

(10:55) Another giant fire ball to the face.

This was all pre shippuden, non bloodlusted Naruto who is holding back not to kill Sasuke at this point.

Honestly I don't see Kevin not getting just wrecked.

@Destinyheroknight said:
"@Hellos: Again, the fiction I watch/read have the same meaning (I don't really read or watch that much Marvel or Stargate)Kevin have Intangibility, what is stopping Kevin from ripping Naruto heart out (Also hitting Kevin with energy make him stronger) and also what is stopping Kevin from going into the sky and spamming his attacks at Naruto    "

Lot of characters have intangibility, Kevin was still tagged plenty regardless.

Since when did Kevin EVER rip anyone's heart out? I mean EVER?

I doubt Kevin can even hurt Naruto and I honestly think even if he was in the sky, Naruto stands a solid chance of finding his way up, either through teleportation or jumping really hard. He is a Toad Sage after all.

Post by Blackops (15 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Hellos said:
" @Destinyheroknight said:
"@Hellos: Again, the fiction I watch/read have the same meaning (I don't really read or watch that much Marvel or Stargate)Kevin have Intangibility, what is stopping Kevin from ripping Naruto heart out (Also hitting Kevin with energy make him stronger) and also what is stopping Kevin from going into the sky and spamming his attacks at Naruto    "

Lot of characters have intangibility, Kevin was still tagged plenty regardless.

Since when did Kevin EVER rip anyone's heart out? I mean EVER?

I doubt Kevin can even hurt Naruto and I honestly think even if he was in the sky, Naruto stands a solid chance of finding his way up, either through teleportation or jumping really hard. He is a Toad Sage after all.

"
What is stopping Kevin from absorbing Naruto's Chakra? Nothing.  
@Hellos: 
All that was PIS and CIS, that like me saying Naruto would broke his leg every time he use that new power he have or Naruto will try to talk Kevin like he did with Pein (also Kevin was trying to control himself). This is Bloodlust Kevin, I'm going by his power set and what he can do. (Also Kevin did out run the missiles for a little while and also he didn't got K.O he just fall from the sky he was still awake, anyways I did speed equal this fight) 
This how crazy strong Kevin should have been 

1:10
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I don't know much about Ben 10 but Kevin can absorb energy projectiles meaning Naruto's Rasengan's won't do shit, including his durability which tanks nukes. You're all looking at Naruto as if his speed is above hypersonic, Naruto speed is only supersonic while Kevin's is hypersonic in flight. Including Durability, he can tank city busting attacks. Kevin pretty much tosses Naruto :P

@Destinyheroknight said:

"@Hellos: 
All that was PIS and CIS, that like me saying Naruto would broke his leg every time he use that new power he have or Naruto will try to talk Kevin like he did with Pein (also Kevin was trying to control himself). This is Bloodlust Kevin, I'm going by his power set and what he can do. (Also Kevin did out run the missiles for a little while and also he didn't got K.O he just fall from the sky he was still awake, anyways I did speed equal this fight) 
This how crazy strong Kevin should have been 

1:10
"

You linked me those videos as evidence of his speed, durability and abiliity to out run missiles, when those videos worked very much against him in the actual fight.

Naruto didn't break his leg, he sprained it when he missed Kisame. It was PIS to keep him from wrecking Kisame, but Kishimoto shrugged it off as Naruto not fully in control of his huge strength increase that shattered the wall (a place designed to keep a released Tailed Beast from escaping mind you)and nearly killed kisame with the punch that landed(despite Kisame being merged with his sword). The reason Naruto wasn't doing much talking it out with Pein, he was actively trying to destroy his bodies till he lost. When he went Kyuubi he wrecked him and back in Sage Mode he finished him off, tracked him down and then talked to Nagato who was virtually at his mercy at this point. Naruto in character, in almost every fight, consists with him rushing off to smash someone's face in unless he needs information or wants to talk to them.

Bloodlust doesn't make a character any more intelligent, muchless perform feats he's never been shown capable of doing even if their power set MIGHT allow for it. Equalizing Speed doesn't make this any less of a murder for Naruto.

Oh another video.I like how that wooden house is seemingly more durable then all other others and held itself together when he lifted it. And again, Naruto can replicate all those strength feats pre shippidun.

You noticed that giant Chakra hand? Yeah, he can lift a military home or barack and toss it easily, although in his case it would probably break after being tossed, not somehow be the most durable home on the block.

@Blackops said:

"What is stopping Kevin from absorbing Naruto's Chakra? Nothing.   "

Because Naruto will KILL him before he absorbs a little bit of that chakra, that is near limitless for the Fox. Kevin often found himself being blasted, even in the videos above easily.

Honestly Naruto is going to RAPESTOMPSLAUGHTERHOUSE this fight. Kevin doesn't have the durability showings, speed showings on foot, strength or raw destructive power to hang with a BLOODLUSTED Naruto.

@mydeathlyways said:

"I don't know much about Ben 10 but Kevin can absorb energy projectiles meaning Naruto's Rasengan's won't do shit, including his durability which tanks nukes. You're all looking at Naruto as if his speed is above hypersonic, Naruto speed is only supersonic while Kevin's is hypersonic in flight. Including Durability, he can tank city busting attacks. Kevin pretty much tosses Naruto :P "

There are videos up there of him being blasted. He was floored by a few old generic missles from like the 30s he couldn't outrun and has a lot of low showings of getting tagged by very slow things.

He had better speed feat showings in the original series and even then those pale in comparison to Naruto pre shippuden

Come on people, this thread is getting more stupid.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The hell? Naruto murks him with the utmost ease what the hell has K11 done?
@Hellos: 

Bloodlust doesn't make a character any more intelligent, muchless perform feats he's never been shown capable of doing even if their power set MIGHT allow for it. Equalizing Speed doesn't make this any less of a murder for Naruto.

He have perform all the feats, I said he can (only the clone one), bloodlust make character want to finish off there opponent anyway there power set call for, they are not in character

There are videos up there of him being blasted. He was floored by a few old generic missles from like the 30s he couldn't outrun and has a lot of low showings of getting tagged by very slow things.

Again, he get hit by missiles, huge explosions and gun fire. It didn't even scratch him and also he wasn't KO by them, he got right back up (show me a scan of Naruto getting hit by an explosion and walk away from it) Also the base was updated by the Highbreed, when they was using it (They didn't have that advance missiles or high tech gun in the 30s) So you saying that Naruto's punches are stronger then missiles?    

Naruto can replicate all those strength feats pre shippidun.

Show me Naruto using strength like that in pre shippidun  

Because Naruto will KILL him before he absorbs a little bit of that chakra, that is near limitless for the Fox. Kevin often found himself being blasted, even in the videos above easily.

But he wasn't KO and also he was absorbing the energy blast from the attacks to 

Come on people, this thread is getting more stupid.

Why are you saying that? Because I not agreeing with you? 

@JThree47605 said:

"The hell? Naruto murks him with the utmost ease what the hell has K11 done? "

You kidding me bro? Kevin 11 is pimp and he can intangible and kill Naruto and stuff.

@Destinyheroknight said:

"He have perform all the feats, I said he can (only the clone one), bloodlust make character want to finish off there opponent anyway there power set call for, they are not in character"

And like I said, Bloodlusted doesn't make a character do things they've never been shown to even be able to do or even mention capable of. The Vision does sticks his hand into people all the time, Kevin doesn't.
It would make sense for a blood lusted Vision to scramble someone's brain, Kevin it would not.

"Again, he get hit by missiles, huge explosions and gun fire. It didn't even scratch him and also he wasn't KO by them, he got right back up (show me a scan of Naruto getting hit by an explosion and walk away from it) Also the base was updated by the Highbreed, when they was using it (They didn't have that advance missiles or high tech gun in the 30s) So you saying that Naruto's punches are stronger then missiles? "
Guess what knocked him on the ground? 

I just showed you a clip of videos of him running through explosions, his pein fight where he tanks his own mountain buster to the face without a dent, I mean honestly what do you want me to say here at this point?

Compared to those missiles?

Hell yeah, Keven was getting knocked around be a hell of a lot less and those literally dropped him right out of the sky without a problem.
As for them being upgraded, he didn't know they existed, the reason they may look the way they do is because Ben 10 animators don't give two !@#$s about continuity of time, they wanted missles and drew generic ones to do the job.

"Naruto can replicate all those strength feats pre shippidun."

Did you miss the part where Naruto is creating a giant limbs of chakra to slam Sasuke into the mountain sides, collapsing a good deal of it?

12:11 He can literally grab the entire building in one hand and easily toss it like nothing.

"But he wasn't KO and also he was absorbing the energy blast from the attacks to"

By getting blown out of the sky into the ground, totally aborbing all that power without a problem. Just like when the ship was able to gun him down for a moment for a bunch of people below peak human can escape him.

To pretend he's going to be absorbing all sorts of attacks without a problem seems like nonsense, especially when we are talking the beast bomb.

"Why are you saying that? Because I not agreeing with you? "

Because of the comments I'm reading that are flat out moronic nonsense.

Kevins going to absorb his attacks! Despite not doing that in EVERY showing I've ever seen him in. H

earing how Kevin 11 is apparently able to tank nukes now without a problem and city busting attacks

How he's hypersonic flight is going to WTF pwn Naruto who is only super sonic.

What stops him from absorbing Narutos chakra, I'll tell you what nothing!

These comments irk me because I'm hearing Kevin 11 being blown to epic proportions when you've got videos up there of him being blown out of the air by missiles he couldn't even outrun or out maneuver in flight Hell hearing about him reaching into someone's chest as if he's vision and pulling out Naruto's heart is hogwash.

It has nothing to do with "agreeing" with me. It's fair for people to have different opinions, I just can't stand completely stupid arguments.

Kevins going to absorb his attacks! Despite not doing that in EVERY showing I've ever seen him in.

He absorb the lightning attack Gwen hit him with, and also Dwayne McDuffie (R.I.P) have stated that Kevin was absorbing the energy that was being thrown at him (I have to find the page, on his site that said it) 

earing how Kevin 11 is apparently able to tank nukes now without a problem and city busting attacks

Well they probably got that from Ben's other aliens, that did it (and going by powerscaling, Kevin should be able to do it to)

How he's hypersonic flight is going to WTF pwn Naruto who is only super sonic.

A computer did think Kevin was a small space ship

What stops him from absorbing Narutos chakra, I'll tell you what nothing!

Well, Kevin is a master at his powers, here a quote from Dwayne McDuffie's site (R.I.P)

Q:  Why didn't Ultimate Aggregor try to fight Ultimate Kevin instead of standing there in shock? 

A: He didn't "stand there in shock", he tried to absorb Kevin's power at the same time, but Kevin's years of practice made him much better at using his energy absorption powers than Aggregor.   

I'll add more later  
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
kevin stomps

@Destinyheroknight said:

"He absorb the lightning attack Gwen hit him with, and also Dwayne McDuffie (R.I.P) have stated that Kevin was absorbing the energy that was being thrown at him (I have to find the page, on his site that said it) "

And the overwhelmingly vast majority of the time consisting of Kevin tanking energy attacks. He isn't going to be absorbing beast bombs, rasengan or the like.

"Well they probably got that from Ben's other aliens, that did it (and going by powerscaling, Kevin should be able to do it to)"

Oh how I dread those words.

I'll wait till I see some of those nuke tanking / city buster tanking attacks from Kevin or at least a clip of Ben doing it to take that seriously.

"A computer did think Kevin was a small space ship"

Cool.

"Well, Kevin is a master at his powers, here a quote from Dwayne McDuffie's site (R.I.P)

Q:  Why didn't Ultimate Aggregor try to fight Ultimate Kevin instead of standing there in shock? 

A: He didn't "stand there in shock", he tried to absorb Kevin's power at the same time, but Kevin's years of practice made him much better at using his energy absorption powers than Aggregor.   "

He's not going to be draining the chakra out of Naruto. : / 

"I'll add more later"

Been a week.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

"kevin stomps"

Totally awesome and convincing argument.
Post by BEN1000 (23 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Ugh
@BEN1000 said:

Ugh

Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Naruto will get raped....
For some reason most people just instantly pick against Ben 10 characters
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
....wow
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel