Ultimate Gundam Battle Royale

Topic started by Masterofdeath on July 16, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Competitors

• Reiji
  • Kira Yamato
  • Heero Yuy
  • Domon Kassu
  • Setsuna F. Seiei
  • Banagher Links
  • Kamille Bidan
  • Amuro Ray

Mechs

• GAT-X105B/ST Star Build Strike Gundam
  • Strike Freedom
  • Wing Zero Custom
  • God Gundam
  • Quan(T)
  • Full Armor Unicorn
  • Zeta Gundam
  • V Gundam

Rules

• Battle is to the death
  • no prep
  • blood lusted
  • infinite ammo and power supply
  • battle takes place in a wasteland
  • last Gundam standing wins.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I think Kamille should be the most powerful one here due to his raw abilities as a newtype.  

Domon is outmatched here, although arguably one of the most powerful, his Gundam is most suited for close combat.  

Heero should be superior to Kira in terms of skill. 

Amaro could beat the inexperienced Banagher in a straight up fight and he is a more powerful newtype. 

But all in all Kamille should win here.

@SpeedForceSpider: what about Setsuna?

@Masterofdeath: I haven't started Gundam 00 yet I have it on my MAL list but I keep forgetting to start it. I don't know much about him but from what I have read he still loses here. 

I'd like to see more Gundam battles around here. I know Shiro's gundam isn't that powerful but I'd like to see him here also.

@SpeedForceSpider: I was trying to get as many gundam main characters in it as possible but thats just way to many so I put down the ones I could remember and then googled a few.

@Masterofdeath: Oh I see, well there are quite a few MC's in the series.

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah but I was going for the heroes of their respective seriess

@Masterofdeath: Yeah I know what you mean the more known protagonists.

@SpeedForceSpider: I still think Heero's zero system will have a big impact of the fight and so will setsuna's innovator abilities.

@Masterofdeath: The zero system could help yeah. I doubt he could beat the likes of Amuro and Kamille with it though. Even Banagher is a threat thanks to his newtype powers. The precog that they have will make the battle much more difficult for people like Heero. The zero system only helps him became more tactically efficient hence I say he can beat Kira. As for Setsuna and his innovator abilities, they sound pretty close to newtypes but I can't really gauge his abilities until I see them.

@SpeedForceSpider: I think the most logical conclusion is that they will all have a meeting and talk about their problems cause seriously all gundam pilots are moody teens pretty much.

@Masterofdeath: LOL that's true. 

@SpeedForceSpider: thats why I want them to hurry up on the production on the first Gundam I'm running out of time cause I don't want to end up like Master Asia. I guess a Domon or Zechs age would be okay but still.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Full Armor Unicorn haves the NTD system, designed to rape newtypes. And Banagher isnt a bad pilot, no to mention his Gundam haves the highest specs in the whole of UC.(unless you consider the Gaia Gear a Gundam) Still Amuro in the Nu-Gundam is a force to be reckon with and is more likely to win in a only UC scenario. Kamille is royally screwed in this fight as his Z Gundam is the inferior machine in this bout. He would win if the others pilots werent as grossly op as they are. If we include the AU into the fray the most obvious winner would be Kira or Setsuna as both have extremely over powered gundams and both are top class pilots. Kira's undoing would be his refusal to kill or to aim to vital spots, no matter how good his aim his that trick only works with cannon fodder enemies, against people such as Setsuna or Heero he is royally screwed. Heero himself has incredible firepower and the ability to predict movements, yet that makes him incredible in his own universe in the grand scheme of things in Gundam multiverse that power is like bread and butter. Kira is a better pilot than Setsuna or Heero, yet both of them are much more versatile and pragmatic than him, not to mention the best feats of Kira were accomplished using the grossly OP METEOR system. Domon is a force to be reckon with, his reaction time and speed would be several times faster than most of the traditional cockpit pilots, maybe Amuro with the Psycommu or Banagher in Destroyer mode could match Domon's piloting speed. He may not be suited for long range combat, yet his suit is potentially the most powerful of the bunch, not to mention he is capable of creating mirror images, launch energy attacks of high intensity and some times tanking really powerful attacks. If he gets to close combat only Setsuna could have a chance of beating him as Setsuna is more accustomed to close Combat.

In conclusion, there are too many factors and variables that could affect the outcome of this fight. Considering they are bloodlusted, Kira's main weakness vanishes, yet all the pilots are increasingly dangerous when bloodlusted. Heero would feel the effects of the Zero System after a couple of minutes and start tilting. The same goes for any kind of enhanced mode, as Trans-am or The NTD Mode, as the MS power is greatly diminished after a single use.

So theorically

Amuro is the most likely to win, thanks to his powerful yet danger free Mobile Suit, his ability to take over technology(Like bits or funnels) with the Psycommu and his superior piloting skills. In the high of his skill and one the Nu-Gundam he is the one that haves the most likely chances to win. Kira's achivements are mostly linked to the METEOR unit attached to his suit. Heero would burn out after using the Zero system. Banagher would have a similar issue with the NTD mode. Kamille is sadly out-gunned and his personality is also an issue. Setsuna haves great chances of winning but the Trans-Am or the Quantum burst are only temporary upgrades and he aint a prodigy of a pilot. Domon could win if he manages to get into close-mid range yet he will have great difficulties to do so, with ridiculous long blast such as the ones the Zero is capable of launching or the Strike Freedom.

In the case the fight turns into talking I'm quite sure Domon would get pissed on their wimpiness and punch the fuck out of them, no contest. Out of a MS Domon reigns supreme among Gundam Pilots. And in this situation the UC pilots would be in disadvantage, Amuro, Kamille and Banagher have showed some sort of hand to hand prowess but all the AU pilots in this contest are either elite assassins/mercenaries like Heero or Setsuna or genetical enhanced super humans like Kira. While Domon haves lifted a building with a kick and was taught to fight by a guy that destroys MS with a freaking scarf.

@Kuro_San: wow very detailed answer. How would it change if Heero had Snow White instead of Wing Zero Custom?

@Masterofdeath: I dont know as there isnt much data about Snow White, but in theory it holds the same Zero system and only showcases MS performance improvements, so his main weakness remains, the Zero System is still present.

Post by Dream (7,102 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

See this coming down to either Banagher or Setsuna.

Domon will be the first to fall here as despite his impressive physical stats, he's gonna be overwhelmed by the precog abilities granted to many of the Gundam units in this match. I don't see Strike Freedom lasting long either thanks to the unit's fragile defenses and lack of precog from Kira. Any Newtype involved in this match not in Unicorn will be quickly dispatched thanks to Unicorn's Newtype Destroyer System (with Banagher having learned to control when it's used with his growing Newtype abilities) and Heero will likely be overwhelmed by the Zero System trying to make calculations on Setsuna and the Newtypes.

However Banagher and Setsuna's battle goes will depend on how quick Banagher is to off Setsuna. If Setsuna resorts to Trans-Am in Quan(t), Banagher will be screwed as Quan(t)'s attributes will greatly surpass the Unicorn's capabilities.

Wait the Unicorn Gundam can destroy new types? Da fuq? Banagher wins here no contest.
Post by Dream (7,102 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:The Newtype Destroyer System in Unicorn not only greatly amplifies the unit's stats, but also has the power to override psycommu systems used in mobile suits piloted by Newtypes, meaning it can take control of bits and funnels used by Newtype-piloted mobile suits.

@Dream: Basically fucking Amuro Fin funnels.... Yet I still think Amuro can pull a victory out this clusterfuck

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel