Ultimate Ben vs King Piccolo

Topic started by IndridCold on Nov. 15, 2013. Last post by Carter_esque 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

Who wins?

Post by luthluth (1,286 posts) See mini bio Level 11

KP

@luthluth: Why?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ben should have enough hax to bring the win.

@UltimateHero0406: Exactly, he has all of his alien powers into one form, but with what difficulty will Ben have with KP?

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@IndridCold: @UltimateHero0406: Does he have the powers of Alien X? That's the only noteworthy Alien I can remember.

@Kobra678: He never demonstrated it, but he should have it, but excluding that, he should still be able to beat KP. In fact, now that I think about it, Ultimate Ben is probably 23rd budokai tenkaichi to maybe saiyan saga level. Alien X is universal, but I was treating Ben here as if he didn't have those powers.

@IndridCold: ..How does he beat KP if he doesn't have Alien X? I haven't seen Ben 10 in a long time.

@Kobra678: @IndridCold: I think KP is a bit faster. But between Big Chill, Echo Echo, Way Big, Clockwork, Gravittack, and other powers like that he should be good.

Regular Ben has contained h bomb explosions with sound, physically thrown giants from the ground into space more than once, has hax heat stealing powers, regen, time manipulation, etc.

@UltimateHero0406: He wins easily then. Faster, Time Manipulation, Flight, and can easily BFR. I don't see him losing.

@Kobra678: Probably. It's actually pretty ridiculous at times. One time, he ran around in a circle so fast that it created a tornado that sent a giant garbage monster to the sun. No lie lol.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,284 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Depends on which alien abilities he uses.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't get this, piccolo can like two shot here. If i recall onky xlr8 has speeds on piccolos level.

But i liked the tv show though so meh.

@TheNeutralOne: @UltimateHero0406 said:

@Kobra678: Probably. It's actually pretty ridiculous at times. One time, he ran around in a circle so fast that it created a tornado that sent a giant garbage monster to the sun. No lie lol.

Tbh, for this reason, base Way Big is probably way faster than Xlr8

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sent a giant garbage monster.... to the sun? Well obviously he solos the hst.

@IndridCold said:

@UltimateHero0406: Exactly, he has all of his alien powers into one form, but with what difficulty will Ben have with KP?

I misunderstood this at first. I thought you meant he had all of his powers without needing to do anything. I just watched a fight with him in it and he still has to slap his chest in order for him to use those powers. If Piccolo has knowledge, he blitzes before that happens.

@Kobra678: It doesn't say he has knowledge. And depending on what he chooses first, he may not need to switch again. That is, if his first activation is enough to survive KP's attack.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ben stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel