Ulquiorra vs Stark

Topic started by nishi99 on Sept. 27, 2012. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,585 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ulquiorra

vs

Stark

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Las Noches

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

If Ulquiorra is in R2 mode and is in character, he often goes for the kill right away while Stark often plays around and be not serious with the battle. I say Ulquiorra with mid-difficulty.

But if both are blood-lusted, I say Stark with high-difficulty.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This has been done before. You can use the search engine to look up a battle to see if it happened before. As for the battle, I used to think that Ulquiorra would win too due to his raw power, but I realized that Starrk should be able to dodge them with relative ease and counter with his own massive attacks.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stark beats any version of Ulquiorra very easily. The only reason Stark died was because Shunsui has one of the most hax powers in the manga, he had already defeated two vizards with ease.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This has been done before...

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aren't they all ranked in terms of strength? Surely Starkk should win this one with little difficulty.

Post by phantomrant (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy said:

Aren't they all ranked in terms of strength? Surely Starkk should win this one with little difficulty.

R2 Ulquiorra messes all up. So does Released Yammy.

Starkk is IC, he dies rather easily.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant: Yammy was just BS, unless he was the 0 based purely on power or something.

But yeah I remember now Ulquiorra was the only one who could go R2 so he probably wins this one then.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
R2 means nothing really. Just because he had a second ressureccion, doesn't mean he is stronger. Yammy had a second form too but he was stomped by Kenny/Byakuya combo. Starrk tossed around 2 vizard captains with ease and even the Ukitake/Shunsui combo for a while until the latter used the most hax shikai since Aizen.
Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Stark.

Post by phantomrant (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy said:

@phantomrant: Yammy was just BS, unless he was the 0 based purely on power or something.

But yeah I remember now Ulquiorra was the only one who could go R2 so he probably wins this one then.

It was based on reiatsu/reiryoku levels. Starkk will still beat him casually.

The thing is that R2 Ulquiorra, by a massive margin, has shown the greatest destruction/AoE produced in attack and in the impressiveness of his speed feats. Although by easy powerscaling, Starkk can produce at least as strong of a Cero Oscuras Ulquiorra can and it doesn't mean that R2 will by any means speedblitz Starkk. And Starkk should be able to survive at least 1 CO anyway. He's still at a power advantage.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel