Ulquiorra Vs. Nagato ( Pein)

Topic started by abysofpride on July 30, 2010. Last post by taichokage 10 months ago.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ulquiorra With All His Resurrection Forms Except Flash Step ( I know it's not called Flashstep, But I forgot what the Hollows Speed Was Called). Can not use speed blitze but can Propell within the air.  

Vs.

Pein With All His Bodies Except His Real Body. Only Deva Path Is The Leader, With All The Other 5 Bodies.

Post by taichokage (13,409 posts) See mini bio Level 20
even with the nerf ulquiorra wins but taking away his speed is pretty bad so it may not be easy. It's what bleach characters specialize in and Ulquiorra is one of the best. However pain of all naruto characters is well suited for bleach characters because even if you counted the reiatsu crush aura stuff, it wouldn't effect the artificial bodies of Pain.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Stop it with the reitsu crush you have no idea how it would effect others outside of the Bleach universe. And Ulquiorra wins this fight.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
All 6 paths vs 2nd release Ulquirra is a very close fight. 

-Speed i give to ulq. 

-Flight go's to Ulq, though Deva can fly as well. 

-Max destructive output go's to Pein, with his city busting Tensai's 

-Strength of spamable attacks go's to ulquirra.  

-Tactics go's to Pain 

-Ulq has regen 

-Pain has the numbers, massive summons, and has many hax ways to win this, soul suck ect. 

Over all I would say it's a dead heat. 
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
spite this isnt close at all the spirit pressure alone will kill him
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ressurection 1 would be more than enough. Unless Naraka can absorb more a Kyubi-level blast.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ulqui kills him, "Resurrection",  would be overkill
Post by dwellerwolf1 (51 posts) See mini bio Level 4
You people aren't even stating your opinions of why Pein Dies, It's pathetic. Pein's Asura Path Can Absorb Energy & Forces, Naraka Path Can Resurrect The Dead Including The Paths, Animal Path Can Summon Large Amount Of Animals That Are Capable Of Rampaging An Entire Village, Human Path Which Could Read Memories & Take The Souls Out Of An Opponent, Asura path which is deadly destructive & brutally strong & fast, And Deva Path Being Able To Manipulate Gravity & pick mountains & Villages Up With A Single Piece Of His Energy. 

Ulquiorra With Flight & Speed That Is Capable Of Moving Dashing Fast, Ulquiorra Cero Which Is very destructive, Hierro & defense with his Zanpakuto, 1st release form which allows him to summon his dark cero & Lanza Del Rampagio, Then Second Form That Turns Modify his attacks even stronger... 

Pein can last a year with Ulquiorra, The man is capable of turning a city into a pile of nothing, same with Ulquiorra. They both have the capability of defeating each other but I don't know which to go with.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Pain is deader then a death god,  

Speed : Unqiorra would be zipping here and there like a water strider in mid air
Strength : Ulqi duked it out with ichi and he has neat projectiles, a cero would vaporize a body 
 Defense : Hierro [maybe] and that good regen

Pain's Capabilities

Soul Sucking: needs a palm to the head , this one would be useless in a match
Robot Puppet Thingy : Missiles and Bomb, the missiles are slow in comparison to ulqiorra's speed and the bomb is only good at wiping out a couple of houses
Beast Path : Cero spamming  to counter the beast or go segundo and do the dark cero
Absorption : Only works with chakra based attacks as the frog energy mutated it , and Ulqi attacks with a different energy  
Deva Path : push him a bit and buy a couple of seconds, pull him in and get a quick death , shinra tensei if he has enough energy 
Ressurection : He can summon a 'King of Hell' and apparently the one doing the seal is targetable 

Nagato = Sitting Duck
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

the spiritual pressure crush is enough imo
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx:  

You're Wrong, I Relate Spiritual Energy To Chakra, That Way Preta Path Can Absorb. Deva Path Would Last The Longest With Ulquiorra, Pss... Deva Path could probably defeat Ulquiorra with Preta & Naraka Path. Deva Path can Use Shrina Tensei At Any Moment, You Revealed It During The Fight With Kyuubi Naruto. Plus, His Gravitational Pull Techniques That Can Lure Ulquiorra Or Thrown Ulquiorra. Cero's, That won't be a problem for Deva Path. Shrina Tensei ( Great Wall) can evaporate Ulquiorra's Ceros.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i think pain might win because speedblitz is gone.
pain can absorb energy attacks, but ulquiorra sword maybe a big problem.

good match though.
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Hm, I think Ulquiorra. Known that the Espada Member has the abilities to send blasts & impacts that are the size of Los Noches, I don't think Pein Preta Path Can absorb that much of energy, look at him when he battled Naruto. Unless That other Path What's His Name Nakra path resurrects Preta Path. And since Ulquiorra has no Knowledge off the Paths, Pein Might Win.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@jealousforever said:

" Hm, I think Ulquiorra. Known that the Espada Member has the abilities to send blasts & impacts that are the size of Los Noches, I don't think Pein Preta Path Can absorb that much of energy, look at him when he battled Naruto. Unless That other Path What's His Name Nakra path resurrects Preta Path. And since Ulquiorra has no Knowledge off the Paths, Pein Might Win. "

Considering Pain can project attacks which are City range 'Konoha destroyer' and 'Mini moon'. I think it is reasonable that he can absorb that much energy.
He does extract Chakra beast energy, albiet with help.

But i can see Ulquirroa cutting them all down, old school.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@abysofpride said:
" @Nerx:   You're Wrong, I Relate Spiritual Energy To Chakra, That Way Preta Path Can Absorb. Deva Path Would Last The Longest With Ulquiorra, Pss... Deva Path could probably defeat Ulquiorra with Preta & Naraka Path. Deva Path can Use Shrina Tensei At Any Moment, You Revealed It During The Fight With Kyuubi Naruto. Plus, His Gravitational Pull Techniques That Can Lure Ulquiorra Or Thrown Ulquiorra. Cero's, That won't be a problem for Deva Path. Shrina Tensei ( Great Wall) can evaporate Ulquiorra's Ceros. "
  • Lets see he still has the crazy ass healing and last time I see the pre path does not absorb slashes to the face pretty well.
  • Deva path has an eyesight range so it can be flanked from the side and the back , he can't use shinra tensei at any time since it takes the load from nagato and the other bodies to prepare
  • Only one guy can do the grav technique and then again he is not cero or bala proof. From observation he can only do one move at a time and chibaku takes concentration which hinders his movement thus making him a sitting duck
  • The fact that shinra can evaporate cero itself is silly as that has not been shown or tested and that the city itself is stationary when being flattened. Then again there is also black cero
  • [He is not Brago ya know]

If speed is gone then Pain wins. 

If both could use full abilities then it would almost be a tie imo.  

2. Pain

The Sixth Paths of Pain are used by Nagato to accomplish Akatsuki's goals via the power of the Rinnegan. Each path has extraordinary powers, and each shares their field of vision via Rinnegan. Deva Path- able to manipulate a gravity like force to an extent that he can destroy cities and mountains, as well as construct mini moons. Deva Path has also shown high durability, speed, and taijutsu skills. Deva Path can also fly. Animal Path- able to summon many giant summons, all of which also have the Rinnegan eyes. Preta Path- able to absorb chakra's. Human Path- able to read minds and rip out the souls of opponents. Asura Path- an adroid like path capable of shooting missiles, this path is incredibly physically strong. Naraka Path- able to summon the outer path, and is quite physically strong. Outer Path- a godlike being summoned by the Naraka Path, resembling King Enma this path has control over life and death. The Outer Path is not considered part of the Six Paths of Pain.

As I said Ulquirra has the speed, Pain has most everything else except that Ulquirra has better spamable attacks, and can fly. (though Deva can also fly)
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Nerx: 

Pein's is Cero Proof? Did you see what naruto blast at him? Or where you caught with Ulquiorra? Deva Path blocked Bullets of Exploding impacts, And those Balls & Flame throwning Attacks from the Kyuubi could relate to a Cero or Bala. Bala should be easily countered. Naraka path can resurrect Preta Path or Any Of The Paths.  

From Envy
Deva Pain can create a mini moon on an opponent 

Pain city busting

And I have already listed the special abilities of the other paths. The numbers advantage is big for Pain, though I am hesitant to give him the win because (while Pain has the larger max output) Ulquira can deal damage with quick, spamable yet strong attacks, and I do believe that Ulquira has the combat speed and flight advantage, however numbers and Deva's flight may make up for it. Ulquirra also has massive regen. 

Over all: 

Pain vs Ulquirra, all abilities in play 

Pain 6/10
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@hitsusatsu11 said:
sakura survived the town crush thing, Ulquiorra could shrug that off.
@kashif1: True but Pain wasn't attacking any one specific person, if he concentrated that attack I doubt Ulquirra could tank it. Though Ulq. would have the speed to dodge.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel