Ulquiorra vs Kenpachi and Byakuya

Topic started by WorldEater on May 6, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,369 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005: what timeskip feats does he have?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678 said:

@supernova7005: what timeskip feats does he have?

you mean kenpachi? He grows stronger exponentially everytime he is beaten to death and healed (like a zenkai). While fighting Unohana he was beaten and healed like a hundred times, so you can imagine by how much his power must have spiked up.

He is also stated to have surpassed Unohana, who is physically the strongest fighter. Its stated that there was no one stronger than her except kenpachi

He has even activated his zanpakuto...he'll soon get a bankai!!

Post by Kobra678 (3,369 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005: Wow, he was strong before, but a Bankai?

You know, it was said that his Zanpaktou's name was Chuck Norris and he was going to use bankai on 12/21/12 but didn't because he didn't want to destroy the earth quite yet.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kobra678: LMFAO!!!!!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kenpachi is gonna be a planet buster

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ulquiorra wins with low-mid difficulty once he goes 2nd ressurection.

I won't buy into the Kenpachi hype until I see some action, but I would have thought that current Kenpachi could beat Ulquiorra.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Byakuya is the first to go down.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

@phantomrant said:

Can't get through that Hierro and the both of them will get speedblitzed.

I agree that Kenpachi will get blitzed, but Byakuya wont get blitzed a easily as you think.

And why not? Considering that Byakuya got speedblitzed by Bankai Ichigo, and got nothing more than a mild power boost between the SS arc and the HM arc. R1 Ulquiorra was casually speedblitzing Masked Bankai Ichigo from a distance, not to mention that in base alone, he was much faster than Bankai Ichigo the first time they fought. There should be no reason as to why Ulquiorra won't effortlessly speedblitz and one-shot Byakuya right off the bat.

Like Whats_out_the_bag said, they are both stronger than Ichigo. Kenpachi physically, and Byakuya speed wise

Byakuya? Lol, no he's not. He was getting toyed around with by Ichigo, and it wasn't until Ichigo slowed down did Byakuya managed to gain the upper hand in the fight. The only things Byakuya has on Ichigo are skill, intellect (strategy + tactics), and versatility (because of the numbers of petals he can control).

To be fair it was thoroughly explained that due to the fear of his hollow ichigo got alot weaker since he was afraid to go all out. it wasn't until after The Dangai training that he was able to freely use his powers without fear of his hollow. You ever notice how SS arc bankai ichigo seems waaaaaaaay faster than HM arc mask ichigo? It was explained as him being to afraid of his hollow to fight at full strength. What does this mean for byakuya? i have no idea as he was still slower than the both of them, but i thought it'd be nice to tell you that.

Post by phantomrant (1,409 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

To be fair it was thoroughly explained that due to the fear of his hollow ichigo got alot weaker since he was afraid to go all out. it wasn't until after The Dangai training that he was able to freely use his powers without fear of his hollow. You ever notice how SS arc bankai ichigo seems waaaaaaaay faster than HM arc mask ichigo? It was explained as him being to afraid of his hollow to fight at full strength. What does this mean for byakuya? i have no idea as he was still slower than the both of them, but i thought it'd be nice to tell you that.

Except it was thoroughly explained that Ichigo by the time he fought Grimmjow for the second time had gotten past his fear of his hollow. Why? because he subjugated it during his Vizard training, and Aizen himself stated that it was part of his plan for Ichigo to master his hollowfication by the time he fought Grimmjow in Heuco Mundo. It wasn't until Ichigo got his SECOND mask, did Ichigo face that issue.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

@solesamurai said:

Except it was thoroughly explained that Ichigo by the time he fought Grimmjow for the second time had gotten past his fear of his hollow. Why? because he subjugated it during his Vizard training, and Aizen himself stated that it was part of his plan for Ichigo to master his hollowfication by the time he fought Grimmjow in Heuco Mundo. It wasn't until Ichigo got his SECOND mask, did Ichigo face that issue.

No hadn't gotten past the fear of his hollow, this was again reintroduced when he fought gin. he didn't have the mindset or the heart to kill aizen due o his hollow. he didn't subjugate it, he merely enclosed it like an envelope. His hollow was waiting for a moment to take over again(which his hollow explained to him after he defeated it, that the second he got weak, he'd take over)That's why when he fought ulquiorra he went into "full hollow mode" he never had complete control over it, and didn't even like using the mask.

Post by phantomrant (1,409 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

No hadn't gotten past the fear of his hollow, this was again reintroduced when he fought gin. he didn't have the mindset or the heart to kill aizen due o his hollow.

You're talking about the second mask.

he didn't subjugate it, he merely enclosed it like an envelope. His hollow was waiting for a moment to take over again(which his hollow explained to him after he defeated it, that the second he got weak, he'd take over

That's subjugation. He not only surpassed his hollow, but suppressed it while he was fighting him. Why would Ichigo be afraid of his inner hollow from then to while he was fighting Ulquiorra, when he had proven himself to be superior to his inner hollow (who admitted that Ichigo is the "king" now) and had more killing intent than him?

Looking at all the fights Ichigo had with his first mask, he displayed no sign of fear whatsoever. He casually tore Grimmjow apart in their second fight and in their third fight, he was fighting him at full strength and with full confidence without anything suggesting that he was faltering.

That's why when he fought ulquiorra he went into "full hollow mode" he never had complete control over it, and didn't even like using the mask.

He went into a full hollow mode because he died, and his hollow emerged at full power to take over his dead body. He did have control over his hollow. It's just that that control was merely lost when he died.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai said:

You ever notice how SS arc bankai ichigo seems waaaaaaaay faster than HM arc mask ichigo? It was explained as him being to afraid of his hollow to fight at full strength.

Yes, SS arc bankai ichigo > HM arc bankai ichigo

Not just because of his inner hollow but also because of the Substitute badge which keeps his powers under control

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel