Ulquiorra vs Kenpachi and Byakuya

Topic started by WorldEater on May 6, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (271 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Fight takes place in a Desert. 

Standard weapons, of course. 

The team has no morals. Ulquiorra is in character.  

Incapacitation, K.O., or Death FTW. Whatever floats their boat. 

Winner: Team or Ulquiorra. 

Versions ; Arrancar Arc Kenny and Bya. 
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ulq did beat Ichigo and Ichigo beat both of those guys but it's Kuchiki speed and Kenpachi's strength together so i give it to Bya and Ken

Post by phantomrant (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'd give it to Ulquiorra, low-high difficulty. Byakuya's a non-factor. Can't get through that Hierro and the both of them will get speedblitzed. Kenpachi, however, isstill a problem. By the time he was fighting Yammy, his power (specifically his reiatsu) skyrocketed where he's on a comparable level with the top 4 Espada (for he exceeded Yammy who has the highest reiatsu among the Espada). So long as he has that, he can tank whatever lances and Cero Oscuras Ulquiorra throws at his way (except if it's at point-blank). Lanza would be a problem, if Ulquiorra didn't have terrible aim with it and if he wasn't IC.

So Ulquiorra would have to be spamming and toying around for a while before he gets worn out and they're both in range of each other for Kenpachi to one-shot him with a Kendo strike. Otherwise, point-blank CO finishes it.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm giving it to the head captains they are both stronger than Ichigo.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant said:

Can't get through that Hierro and the both of them will get speedblitzed.

I agree that Kenpachi will get blitzed, but Byakuya wont get blitzed a easily as you think. Like Whats_out_the_bag said, they are both stronger than Ichigo. Kenpachi physically, and Byakuya speed wise. I say the captains win with some difficulty.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Kenpachi Kendo slice.

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: yet he beat them both.

Post by katanalauncher (405 posts) See mini bio Level 6

This version of Kenny and Byakuya gets decimated by R1 Ulq alone.

Current Kenny solo though.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ulquiorra should win IMO

He took a point blank Cero from Hollow Ichigo to the face after getting a mean thrashing and could still fight a bit.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Kobra678: He beat Kenpachi thanks to PIS and CIS.

Post by phantomrant (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster said:

@phantomrant said:

Can't get through that Hierro and the both of them will get speedblitzed.

I agree that Kenpachi will get blitzed, but Byakuya wont get blitzed a easily as you think.

And why not? Considering that Byakuya got speedblitzed by Bankai Ichigo, and got nothing more than a mild power boost between the SS arc and the HM arc. R1 Ulquiorra was casually speedblitzing Masked Bankai Ichigo from a distance, not to mention that in base alone, he was much faster than Bankai Ichigo the first time they fought. There should be no reason as to why Ulquiorra won't effortlessly speedblitz and one-shot Byakuya right off the bat.

Like Whats_out_the_bag said, they are both stronger than Ichigo. Kenpachi physically, and Byakuya speed wise

Byakuya? Lol, no he's not. He was getting toyed around with by Ichigo, and it wasn't until Ichigo slowed down did Byakuya managed to gain the upper hand in the fight. The only things Byakuya has on Ichigo are skill, intellect (strategy + tactics), and versatility (because of the numbers of petals he can control).

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Byakuy and Ken can take this if because it's first of all it's2 on 1 and to take out he'll leave himself open to the other. Ken is so strong he has to wear an eyepatch that sucks up spirit energy. Bya is one of the great flashmasters. Bya can make the first move drawing Ulq attention Ken could then blast him. If Bya misses Ken can attack creating a diversion for Bya to summon his bankai. If Ulq doesn't go for the diversion and attacks Bya, Ken could just use the moment to charge a blast Bya moves out the way and bye bye Ulq

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678:

yet he beat them both.

Who are you and why don't you know what PIS is ?

Ichigo has lost to Kenpachi, and his sword magically heals him which was never ever ever ever done again.

Byakuya has beat him with ease before, and even when Ichigo was in his banki Ichigo form, he was going to lose.

What may you ask stopped Ichigo from getting killed? Oh yeah the same thing that has helped give him that upper edge and knocks people off guard; when that hollow Ichigo randomly pops out.

Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The team might take it since Unohana said Kenpachi was holding back in his fights against Ichigo and Nnoitra just too make them more fun. As for Byakuya he easily beat the 7th espada with his bankai so he should be able too beat stronger espadas.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I stopped watching Bleach back in around 2010. When he fought Ichigo, Ichigo was fast to block thousands of pedals. After that, the fight is pretty hazy for me.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Current Kenpachi is a god-tier. He solos via hype

Pre timeskip kenpachi and byakuya would get merked. Ulquiorra nukes them with a lanza.

@Kobra678 said:

When he fought Ichigo, Ichigo was fast to block thousands of pedals. After that, the fight is pretty hazy for me.

The number of petals was later stated to be 100 million

@supernova7005: So I take it that both kenpachi and byakuya can match, or surpass that speed?

@Kobra678: pre timeskip kenpachi and byakuya are both slower than ichigo. Kenpachi hasn't shown any impressive speed feats, his power lies mainly in his striking strength. Current byakuya may have surpassed this ichigo since he had been training continuously for 17 months.

But Ulquiorra is way faster than Ichigo.

@supernova7005: So basically what i'm hearing is Ulquiorra either speedblitzes or spams Lanza del relámpago's, if this is pre timeskip.

@Kobra678: Yep. If its pre timeskip, then Ulquiorra takes this pretty easily....can technically one shot with a Lanza.

If its current, then Kenpachi solos by just looking at him

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel