Ulquiorra Schiffer Vs Shinji Hirako

Topic started by Acer on Feb. 18, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 9 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I don't even know Shinji's Shinkai yet... need more info
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Nerx said:
"I don't even know Shinji's Shinkai yet... need more info
"
He's yet to reveal it.
Thats the annoying thing about Bleach, usually late Revealers have an edge in the battle, not to mention the Bankai
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
We have almost no info about this guy other then the fact that he was a previous captian and the boss of Aizen at the time.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Exillion said:
"We have almost no info about this guy other then the fact that he was a previous captian and the boss of Aizen at the time.
"
We know he's stronger than grimmjow which places him directly at 5th espada level or above.
Full specs needed...
Post by GhostRipple (110 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ulquiorra

Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Wow. Old thread. Funny though after nearly 5 years, the shikai question is replaced with a bankai question. It is likely to be revealed very shortly but we still don't know it. While I do think Ulquiorra would beat him, we can't be sure yet.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Shikai Shinji loses IMO.

With bankai hype, he most likely wins

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The winner of this battle will be determined by how fast Ulquirra could adapt to Shinji's bankai. I personally don't think he'll be able to adapt to everything being desrever before Shinji decaps him.

Shinji failed to kill an injured, one handed, unreleased Grimmjow with his strongest Cero.

What makes you think his strength is enough to dent Ulauiorra?

@supernova7005 said:

Shinji failed to kill an injured, one handed, unreleased Grimmjow with his strongest Cero.

What makes you think his strength is enough to dent Ulauiorra?

From what I gathered from that battle, it appeared as though Shinji was merely "testing the waters" w/ Grimmjow, a strategy that has been implemented by the shinigami Captain classes time and again in most of their major battles. Basically, he wasn't taking Grimm seriously and based on how nonchalant he was during their skirmish, I don't believe he was fighting at full power either.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ulquiorra wins.

Untill we see Shinji's Bankai we will know.

Also I think Vizard Shikai Shinji will give him a good fight.

Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
More like base Grimmjow couldn't do a thing to vizard Shinji, who didn't even go shikai or bankai. Also his cero was strong enough to put down Grimmjow. Grimmjow survived because he fired his own cero which was overpowered but dampened the damage.

@DBZ_universe said:

Ulquiorra wins.

Also I think Vizard Shinaki Shinji will give him a good fight.

Oh wait I just realized my error.. That reversal trick isn't Shinji's bankai, it's his shikai right?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Carter_esque said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Ulquiorra wins.

Also I think Vizard Shinaki Shinji will give him a good fight.

Oh wait I just realized my error.. That reversal trick isn't Shinji's bankai, it's his shikai right?

Yup! That was his Shikai.

@Carter_esque: Shinji himself says that he wasn't holding back when he used that Cero.

Ulquiorra in R1 alone could tank an FP Getsuga Tensho from a much stronger masked Ichigo without getting a scratch. R2 should be able to tank Shinji's physical attacks without any probalem

@supernova7005:

As I wrote before, it would depend on how quickly he adapts to Shinji's shikai. Don't forget that Shinji also has a number of effective kido spells at his disposal if his physical attacks fail. He could utilize any of them while Ulquiorra's trying to tell left from right.

Post by phantomrant (1,303 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shinji loses if he does not release, even if he has his mask. He failed to put down a one-handed base Grimmjow who had no idea Shinji's power would spike so much and was grievously wounded by Vizard Bankai Ichigo. And his TBTP feats aren't good enough to make up for his base power, maybe he can hold his own against Ulquiorra for ten seconds straight before getting beaten. Eventually, he's going to get a sword through his neck.

Shikai Shinji wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel