Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Shadow the Hedgehog

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Oct. 13, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@shakyric_lawson: Yoshi has demonstrated casting a kekkai inside the body of an ayakashi on the manga.

Second, Sonic is safe as long as he is outside it.. but he gets closed... well he is screwed... also inside Shinkai Yoshi is a high class reality bender since he can do what ever he so wishes inside it.

also end of series, Yoshi can control the Sinkai how ever he wants it thanks to his mosou technique... and if you add Karasumori.. it gets scarier.

But I agree Sonic could blitz Yoshi before he uses Shinkai... that is what Yoshi lacks.

He has shown to use Shinkai as a battle move...

also sorry if I brought up the Kekkaishi arguent.. :D I just didn't like what that dude said.. Sonic chars rule over fiction...

also I take it you haven't read Kekkaishi manga ja? Yoshi's manga counter part is super hax.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: I guess they were thinking about Archie Sonic who is way up there but still not quite king.

@UltimateHero0406: meh, Luigi wins.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@DBZ_universe:

Well, I haven't read the manga, I've only watched the show (I wish they would continue it)....

@shakyric_lawson: I do too, like I said EoS Yoshi is mega hax.

Post by Stingerrain (385 posts) See mini bio Level 9

One of the many joys of being a Sonic fan: being accused that we're all 10 year olds who wank Sonic and Shadow like mad and will defend them to the death. Just lovely.

*Rolls eyes*

Ranting aside, if it was just game Shadow, obviously he'd get stomped on. However that's not the case.

Thing is, OP said that Anime (which i'm assuming means Sonic X) feats are acceptable. Shadow managed to keep with Sonic in Sonic X; who actually outran a bolt of lightning. Meaning Shadow has quite a speed advantage.

Despite all this, I will still give it to Ulquiorra. (Mainly 'cause I don't wanna get verbally mauled by people saying i'm a Sonic fanboy; but also because I do actually think he'd win)

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Stingerrain:

I'm not going to try to change your opinion, but look at earlier post saying why Shadow would win on I believe the first page... weigh the evidence.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

the only way you could kill a shinagami is with a zanpakto

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@tronboy said:

the only way you could kill a shinagami is with a zanpakto

You don't need a Zanpakuto to hurt Soul Reapers/Hollows/Souls. Chad hit a hollow with a telephone pole and Don Kanonji dug out soul chains from ghosts. People can say they wouldn't die but if a hollow/soul reaper is torn in half they are as good as dead. No saying that will happen here btw.

@Stingerrain said:

One of the many joys of being a Sonic fan: being accused that we're all 10 year olds who wank Sonic and Shadow like mad and will defend them to the death. Just lovely.

*Rolls eyes*

Ranting aside, if it was just game Shadow, obviously he'd get stomped on. However that's not the case.

Thing is, OP said that Anime (which i'm assuming means Sonic X) feats are acceptable. Shadow managed to keep with Sonic in Sonic X; who actually outran a bolt of lightning. Meaning Shadow has quite a speed advantage.

Despite all this, I will still give it to Ulquiorra. (Mainly 'cause I don't wanna get verbally mauled by people saying i'm a Sonic fanboy; but also because I do actually think he'd win)

Don't forget pwning Knuckles with little effort, destroying a space battleship with his bare hands(back) in space, getting shot out a giant space cannon powered by the master emerald only to chaos control back slightly pissed. Sonic's feats can also be used since Shadow > or = Sonic in X.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel