Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Shadow the Hedgehog

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Oct. 13, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No ressurecion, no super shadow

no caja de nagacion, no guns or vehicles (theyd be useless anyway)

chaos control for self teleportation only

anime and video game feats allowed for shadow

battle in hyrule

fight to K.O. or death

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

shadow wins spite thread

Post by SMXLR8 (7,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16

WOW LAME

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You took away everything that Shadow is.... all his cheap hax to make him better than Sonic...

Anyway, with all that taken away, I really can't say for sure who wins this fight...

@MarioRedfield: pretty much the only thing i took away was sup shadow which would make him way too strong for any form of ulqui. they both still have plenty of abilities to make it a good fight

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah, but no BFR so Shadow can't use his speed to speed blitz

@MarioRedfield: forgive me if this is a stupid question but what does battle field removal have to do with speed blitz? well ill remove the no bfr rule if itll make this more even but i meant for all of hyrule to be the battlefield...if it makes a difference.

@UltimateHero0406: No, it's fine I didn't understand it at first either. Say if Flash speed blitzed Juggernaut, that would count as BFRing him. For whatever reason, that's considered battle field removal.

@MarioRedfield: so what do you say now?

@UltimateHero0406: If BFR is allowed then I'd say probably Shadow. But I'm not completely certain how fast Ulquiorra is so I'd have to reserve judgement on that.

@MarioRedfield: his sonido even in his base form is pretty quick , i think its fast enough to keep up with CC and ulquis reaction time is insane. so i think ill call them even in terms of close combat speed. i guess we should just look at other powers

Post by othus12 (7,292 posts) See mini bio Level 13

shadow would use chaos control just to run for his life.

@othus12: SHADOW NEVER RUNS!

he skates lol

Post by taichokage (14,143 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Shadow could escape. But with out being Super Shadow he couldn't win.

@taichokage: yea but if i allowed super shadow, it would be unfair for ulqui since he would not be able to do any damage. and if super form wears out, then segunda etapa would make it unfair for shadow.

Post by Viltsu300 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Even Super Shadow Can`t beat Ulquiorra´s Resurreccion... Shadow doesn`t have same destruct power...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

SHADOW NEVER RUNS!

he skates lol

Nice one!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Shadow dies horribly here.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MarioRedfield: not really. Shadow can ban beings from the universe without a chaos emerald or super form. he can still kick butt.

@SpeedForceSpider: wrong, sir. sry :/

@Viltsu300: sry, but Shadow is still powerful without many of his things. oh and Shadow is immortal, so you cant kill him. :/

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Iju: You're the only one here that is wrong. You can't just say "wrong" without evidence or you're a troll.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel