ulquiorra, h2 ichigo & 6 tailed fox vs aokiji, kizaru and akainu

Topic started by inFinite on April 24, 2011. Last post by acarter 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by inFinite (12 posts) See mini bio Level 3
who wins?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,433 posts) See mini bio Level 11

6 tailed fox wins
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15
team one
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,449 posts) See mini bio Level 14

intangibility on admirals could win this not entirely sure tho but they have a chance
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Jinbeifan1:
they do have a good chance but there is no proof that they could tank any one of their opponent's attacks and still reform after
Post by taichokage (15,248 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team one. Overall there is more power. Kyubi Naruto might not do so well against Akainu and Kizaru though.
Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10
isn't kizaru lightspeed?? Also how does anybody in team 1 hurt team 2??
Post by taichokage (15,248 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@all_starsupes:  Bleach attacks are spiritually based and harms the soul and body. But that aside I am assuming that reiatsu = haki otherwise we could just say that the reiatsu from Ulquiorra and/or Ichigo could kill the admirals. Also a powerful enough attack even not haki infused can sometimes hurt a logia.
I still don't see team 1 hurting team 2 even if reiatsu=haki, Whitebeard hit akainu with some serious hits and yet he still kept fighting, plus the admirals attacks are so vast there's no real way to escape them.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@all_starsupes: thats because he did not hit aikanu with the full force of the quake
@Hirako_Fan: I agree he didn't take the full force of the quake, but he took some very heavy hits. The admirals have some crazy attacks though, Kizaru can spam his light attacks, Akainu can make it rain lava rocks and aokiji can freeze extremely large areas. Team 1 has some big hitters but I think the admirals can just edge it.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage:
firstly it does not matter how strong you hit a logia if you cant use haki its useless.
haki & reiatsu are two completely different things
lastly you cant pair up one piece & bleach one piece deal with real attacks in the one piece world bleach deal with spirtual attacks like when ichigo has to use the badge to turn into a death god
Post by inFinite (12 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@acarter said:
" @taichokage: firstly it does not matter how strong you hit a logia if you cant use haki its useless. haki & reiatsu are two completely different thingslastly you cant pair up one piece & bleach one piece deal with real attacks in the one piece world bleach deal with spirtual attacks like when ichigo has to use the badge to turn into a death god "
LOL

Going by your logic that would mean even Goku couldn't kill them which is obviously can.

You simply need either a really powerful attack or an attack that disperses them so far apart that they cant regroup their particles to regenerate themselves.

Some examples:
-Ichigo. He can swing his sword and unleash shockwaves to literally pulverize things and split them apart in all directions as shown with the mountain. Any logia that gets struck by this kind of attack with the level of power Ichigo used gets dispersed beyond regrouping range, which = dead logia.
-Rokubi Naruto (6 tails): His Imari is strong enough to disperse a logia upon contact, then vaporize/disintegrate the particles that are caught up in the blast.
-Pain: Unleashing a Chou Shinra Tensei right in a logia's face would disperse him/her in every direction as particles for over a mile (or a kilometer depending on how big CST's range is)  to prevent them from regrouping/regenerating = dead logia.
-King Piccolo: He waves his hand at a logia and generates an explosion right in their face that disperses their particles for miles, which will kill them.

Bottom line is, no logia can regenerate from an attack that disperses their particles a hell of a distance away.

And also if we were to go by both verses being on the same plain then obviously Bleach would rape everything since they would all be in their spirit forms and would be untouchable.
@inFinite:
loooooool
ur not making any points PARTICLES they still are not completely gone
- this is not cell vs gohan or goku spirit bomb vs kid buu
im not going to get really detailed in this argument that much but let me leave you with this kizaru light logia it does not matter where you blast him to he is made of light particles and he will regenerate at the speed of light.
now back to the fight aokiji can sit on the side lines after completely freezing naruto (ORGANS AND EVERTHING STOP HEART FAILURE THEN DEATH) because i think he will be useless against the other two and since they cant hurt him he can have a nap
kizaru can defeat them by himself light speed around them continous laser beams through ulquiorra organs since he cant heal them back then 1 light speed kick DEAD
and continous laser beams through his head that should do it
not including akainu because for some reason i dont think his power will hurt them (WHICH IS STUPID BECAUSE HE IS MAGMA) he can nap next to aokiji lol
here is another confusion in the bleach world when they are fighting in spirit form (shamen king lool) the real world only gets affected a lil bit the humans can feel the effects of there battle.
it is clearly seen at the beginning of bleach but latter on in the anime and manga spirit world and human world is closer for some unknown reason (dumb manga) maybe because they moved that town to soul society thats why they were affected by aizen power
ANYWAYS @INFINITE NO ONE CAN OUT SMART ME WHEN IT COMES 2 ONE PIECE, NARUTO & BLEACH
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel