Ulquiorra Cifer vs Young Demon King Piccolo

Topic started by radhounecharbib on May 3, 2010. Last post by radhounecharbib 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Battle to the death. However, both are in character. and don't start off at full power.
 
Location: Hueco Mundo
 
No other restrictions (except no outside interferences. Outside help is prohibited. In an alternate scenario, both are blood lusted).
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Piccolo Wins
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
piccollo destroys cities by flexing his muscles, he wins 
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Destinyheroknight said:
" Piccolo Wins "
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" piccollo destroys cities by flexing his muscles, he wins  "
Ulquiorra CIfer can also bust cities. And Piccolo's city busters take too much time to charge.  Cifter could just spear him while he's charging.
Post by Kestrel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@radhounecharbib said:
" @Destinyheroknight said:
" Piccolo Wins "
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" piccollo destroys cities by flexing his muscles, he wins  "
Ulquiorra CIfer can also bust cities. And Piccolo's city busters take too much time to charge.  Cifter could just spear him while he's charging. "
Ulquiorra has never been shown to bust a city.
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Kestrel: @Kestrel said:
" @radhounecharbib said:
" @Destinyheroknight said:
" Piccolo Wins "
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" piccollo destroys cities by flexing his muscles, he wins  "
Ulquiorra CIfer can also bust cities. And Piccolo's city busters take too much time to charge.  Cifter could just spear him while he's charging. "
Ulquiorra has never been shown to bust a city. "
He does have multi-city block level of power which doesn't take any charge time at all. 
 
KP's city busters are too slow to charge. And his other attacks are nowhere near city busting and Cifer could tank.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@radhounecharbib: piccollo is faster, vaporizes cities literally by flexing, and is far more powerful than roshi the moonbuster. There is no way ciffer could win here, one attack and its over. 
Post by Kestrel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@radhounecharbib said:
" @Kestrel: @Kestrel said:
" @radhounecharbib said:
" @Destinyheroknight said:
" Piccolo Wins "
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" piccollo destroys cities by flexing his muscles, he wins  "
Ulquiorra CIfer can also bust cities. And Piccolo's city busters take too much time to charge.  Cifter could just spear him while he's charging. "
Ulquiorra has never been shown to bust a city. "
He does have multi-city block level of power which doesn't take any charge time at all.   KP's city busters are too slow to charge. And his other attacks are nowhere near city busting and Cifer could tank. "
Thats not an entire city, and he hasen't shown destroying multiple city blocks. Ichimaru has, Ulquiorra hasen't. The only person in Bleach who I can see wiping out an entire city is Yamamoto
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I can see cifer being city+ in destructive power, but DKP is far above moon destruction 
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @radhounecharbib: piccollo is faster, vaporizes cities literally by flexing, and is far more powerful than roshi the moonbuster. There is no way ciffer could win here, one attack and its over.  "
Moon busting feat is null in this battle. Piccolo's best feat is city busting and Roshi's best feat aside from his inconsistent moon busting feat was busting a rather small mountain.
Post by Kestrel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" I can see cifer being city+ in destructive power, but DKP is far above moon destruction  "
I cant, unless were talking about busting a city one piece at a time.
 
@radhounecharbib said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @radhounecharbib: piccollo is faster, vaporizes cities literally by flexing, and is far more powerful than roshi the moonbuster. There is no way ciffer could win here, one attack and its over.  "
Moon busting feat is null in this battle. Piccolo's best feat is city busting and Roshi's best feat aside from his inconsistent moon busting feat was busting a rather small mountain. "

How is it null?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@radhounecharbib: moonbusting feat is not in any way null, if you think that than cifers best feat is busting a building 
 
but seriously, piccollo daimaio can bust much more than the moon, while cifer is disputed city buster, DKP wins, he could tank every move cifer uses.
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Kestrel said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" I can see cifer being city+ in destructive power, but DKP is far above moon destruction  "
I cant, unless were talking about busting a city one piece at a time.
 
@radhounecharbib said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @radhounecharbib: piccollo is faster, vaporizes cities literally by flexing, and is far more powerful than roshi the moonbuster. There is no way ciffer could win here, one attack and its over.  "
Moon busting feat is null in this battle. Piccolo's best feat is city busting and Roshi's best feat aside from his inconsistent moon busting feat was busting a rather small mountain. "
How is it null? "
Null because it is contradicted by the fact that DKP>>>>>Roshi yet Piccolo's best feat was busting all of the World Capital in One Shot <<<<<<Roshi busting the moon. 
Thus, Roshi's moon buster was highly inconsistent and not used in vs battles.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@radhounecharbib: wrong, piccollo had no need to destroy a celestial body, he wanted to take over earth therefore he only destroyed cities, he destroyed one by flexing. 
 
by your logic ulquirra can only bust a building. 
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@hitsusatsu11: Alright. It looks like Piccolo Daimao wins this one here too. That's unless somebody else comes here to argue in favor of Cifer....
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Piccolo wins this.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Piccolo destroyed a city with a wave of his hand, and he stated how he can destroy the whole region, which is 1/43 of earths surface. He looked pretty serious when he said that, and since Roshi, who is less powerful then Piccolo, destroyed the Moon there is no reason not to believe him.  Also, when Roshi destroyed the mountain, he did it accidentally, he wanted just to turn down the fire, but he accidentally used to much energy and destroyed the mountain.
 

Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Mortein said:
"  Piccolo destroyed a city with a wave of his hand, and he stated how he can destroy the whole region, which is 1/43 of earths surface. He looked pretty serious when he said that, and since Roshi, who is less powerful then Piccolo, destroyed the Moon there is no reason not to believe him.  Also, when Roshi destroyed the mountain, he did it accidentally, he wanted just to turn down the fire, but he accidentally used to much energy and destroyed the mountain.
 

"
Alright. This now looks like a stomp in favor of Piccolo. He wouldn't even need to throw a city buster at Cifer.  Just fire a few city block busters and knock him around and that's it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel