Uchiha vs Jinchuuriki

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Feb. 15, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sasuke and Itachi team up to take down the last remaining jinchurriki, Naruto and Bee. This is a healthy Itachi and Sasuke with his new eyes (EMS). Naruto begins in his nine-tails mode (the first one, not the more recent uber one).

Fight takes place in a wasteland, all of them are in character. All of them have knowledge on each others abilities. Who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team Uchiha, mostly due to the fact that Itachi is a complete beast and since they both have Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi at their dispose I see it in their favor and if Sasuke has the eternal Sharingan he could spam the eye techniques. Also, Sasuke's Lightning Justu and Itachi's Fire Jutsu are very formidable in itself. If it were the more recent fox mode then it would change things.

@SpeedForceSpider: haha if the recent fox mode was being used then Naruto could solo.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH: lol I know thats's why I said I'd be different but according to the chapter I read today, Sasuke's EMS is not that impressive he just can spam attacks without being a wuss.

Post by taichokage (12,499 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Under these conditions, most likely team Uchiha. But unnerf Naruto and team jinchuuriki probably win. Even a jinchuuriki shouldn't be nerfed against an EMS character otherwise they will most likely lose. On top of the fact that Itachi with just the MS is nearly as formidable as EMS users or at least is comparable.

@SpeedForceSpider: I know right? I was sick of hearing how some people thought that EMS Sasuke had a chance against the most recent version of Naruto, Sasuke was never going to be that powerful. At the absolute most he was going to be as strong as EMS Madara, who would have lost against a combination of a Naruto sage clone and Gaara.

@taichokage: IMO Itachi is still slightly stronger than Sasuke, though we may well find out in the next few chapters.

BUMP.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I hate to say this but EMS Sasuke is probably going to end up beating Naruto, which he shouldn't be able to do. So I'll go with the bros.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Uchihas are known to be able to control the tailed beasts to some degree i.e. Madara was able to control the Nine Tails and Sasuke was able to suppress the Nine Tails chakra in the past. It is possible that they could just stop Naruto and Bee from tapping into their controlled beast chakras.

Also you can't underestimate Sasuke's tactical skills. Remember last time Sasuke fought A, the Raikage, he almost killed him with an Amaterasu strike and would have done had it not been for Gaara literally saving his ass. He also beat Killer Bee in their previous encounter and this was pre EMS.

Itachi probably has access to Infinite Sharingan too now because he's Edo Tensei and he has no illness now so he can fight at full power.

However unless they can stop Naruto from going into 9 tails mode I don't think they can win this one.

But.........If Itachi's Susanoo uses the sword of Totsuka then Itachi would win this because he would just instantly seal Naruto.

Would be a close battle but given all the information I think the Uchihas would win this.

Edit: Itachi also has the Yata mirror which is said to nullify all attacks and Zetsu said the Itachi's Susanoo made him invincible.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm not seeing why Naruto can't still blitz the Uchihas, outside Itachi's crazy reaction time to put a Susanoo barrier up, not sure what Sasuke can do.

@ohgodwhy:

Naruto is already starting in that mode, it's going to be difficult to supress the Fox power when the Raikage was running circles around Sasuke's eyes.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@taichokage: IMO Itachi is still slightly stronger than Sasuke, though we may well find out in the next few chapters.

Immortality and a much more decked out Susanoo help.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This Battle Ends In A Stalemate Or The Uchihas Win Mainly Due That Beast Itachi

Once Susanoo Is Up What Can Naruto Do Lol

@Hellos: Doubt Naruto could blitz them before they could activate Susano (that goes for Sasuke too), though he may be able to get a hit in on Sasuke before he can do anything (even so, I just don't see Naruto going for the kill right away). Kishi intends for Sasuke to be somewhere in the same league as this Naruto as well, so I don't think it would be as simple as 'Naruto blitzes him, game over'.

And yeah lol, but I meant even a regular healthy Itachi would be slightly stronger (as you say, due to the uber susanoo).

@One_Piece_God: Team Uchiha can't keep Susanoo up forever; remember than team Jinchuuriki have tailed beast bomb and rasenshurikens on their side. I know Susano can protect them from most attacks (especially Itachi's), but it's not as if Naruto is going to be pounding Sasuke's susanoo with his strongest attacks and Sasuke just sitting there laughing them off.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH:

Yh I Know That But The Uchihas Can Move At There Original Speed Whilst Susanoo Is Up So Its A Bit Unfair As Itachi & Sasuke Are More Clever Than Naruto & Ithink B When It Comes Down To It. I'm Not Sure B Would Survive Sasuke's Relentless Susanoo Spear Attacks From Sasuke & Naruto Can Keep Up His New Mode For 5/10Mins After That I'm Pretty Sure Itachi Can Get Him With That Spirit Sword

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@One_Piece_God said:

@GIRUGAMESH:

Yh I Know That But The Uchihas Can Move At There Original Speed Whilst Susanoo Is Up So Its A Bit Unfair As Itachi & Sasuke Are More Clever Than Naruto & Ithink B When It Comes Down To It. I'm Not Sure B Would Survive Sasuke's Relentless Susanoo Spear Attacks From Sasuke & Naruto Can Keep Up His New Mode For 5/10Mins After That I'm Pretty Sure Itachi Can Get Him With That Spirit Sword

Are you talking about when he activates his giant un-perfected beast cloak mode if so he can only hold that for 5-10 mins before he activates that he got the new look and was able to speed blitz and deflect 5 or so tailed beast bombs simultaneously

I think the weakness here for the Jinchuuriki team here would be Killer Bee. If he fights a healthy Itachi it won't last very long at all and if he fights Sasuke it will probably last a little longer but once again I'm sure he would lose, as he did once before. Then you have a two on one scenario vs Naruto and there is no way Naruto is winning that.

Sasuke's very clever and he has fought and won against someone who was faster than Naruto (A) and this was before he had his EMS. Yes A was reckless but then again Naruto's pretty reckless too. I don't think Naruto has any attack that can get past an EMS Susanoo and if I recall correctly Sasuke's Susanoo fires arrows so fast that the only way Kakashi could dodge them was to use his own MS and Danzou had to use Izanagi. I don't know if he still has that but I don't see why he wouldn't. He also only needs to lock onto Naruto once and it's game over if he's using Amaterasu.

Itachi's just pretty much invincible when healthy.

@One_Piece_God: His new mode is not being used here, only the one in the picture. If it was his new one this would be a stomp for team jinchuuriki. Also you have to remember that what the Uchiha have in brains the jinchuuriki have in sheer power.

@ohgodwhy: 1. Why are you doubting Killerbee so much? He's already been proven to be a very strong character. Itachi really wouldn't be that far above him, you say it as though they're on totally different levels. FYI, Sasuke has never beaten Killerbee, it was stated that Killerbee had the upper hand in that fight.

2. Sasuke never won against A; Sasuke would have actually died if Gaara hadn't intervened (though Sasuke didn't get the chance to use a full susanoo against him).

3. Sasuke's susanoo arrow really isn't that special. Kakashi not being fast enough to dodge it is no big deal and Danzo was able to deflect it using wood-style techniques (and Danzo wasn't that great either).

4. A was fast enough to dodge amaterasu; Naruto in this form is slightly faster than A, so Sasuke's amaterasu won't be an insta-win here.

I'm pretty convinced that this is a close match.

@GIRUGAMESH:

1) Hmm maybe I'm not giving Killer Bee enough credit. Although their fight was pretty even before and I don't think Killer Bee has gained as much strength since their battle as Sasuke has seeing as he had lots of big battles after their fight through which he would've definitely become stronger and gained more experience. Now he has the EMS as well while Killer Bee is still pretty much the same strength as he was before. The thing with this manga is that Sasuke and Naruto get exponentially stronger in very short periods of time. So that's why I'd have to still give Sasuke the upper hand in his rematch with B.

2) The way I saw it, A was right about to land on an Amaterasu spike and it would have been game over for him. Sasuke still also had his Susanoo armour up as well so might've gotten away relatively unharmed. A would have definitely died though unless he was willing to chop his whole lower body off. You can see it here http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-2/naruto/chapter-464.html

3) Danzo didn't dodge it the second time lol. Also you can't say Danzo wasn't that great, the guy could alter reality itself with his Izanagi and had the 1st hokage moves. To be honest I don't know how Kishi made it so that Sasuke beat him. Danzo should have been one of the most powerful characters in the series.

4) Naruto is definitely not faster than A. They are either the same speed or I would say the Raikage is slightly faster than him. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/541/8. Raikage was able to intercept Naruto in that panel.

Although I do agree it would be a close match in hindsight Killer Bee wouldn't probably be as useless as I thought lol. I think the Itachi vs Naruto battle would be the decider here.

@ohgodwhy:

1. You make a fair point, yes I agree that Sasuke here would certainly be stronger than the one who fought Bee the first time around. It just seemed that you were arguing that Sasuke had beaten Bee at that point, which wasn't the case.

2. Again, fair enough, but it could just as easily be said that A's attack would have gone through given the damage Sasuke had already suffered. I would have put them on equal ground myself at that point.

3. Maybe not, but he still showed the speed needed to see the arrow and defend against it. And no, he really wasn't that great, it had always been established that he was weaker than Sarutobi (even in his old age).

4. Naruto has been proven to be faster than A, you need to go back and read the chapters.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/544/12

When Naruto gets serious, he is slightly beyond the Raikage in speed. Neither of them were going all out until this point.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel