Uchiha Madara vs Blackbeard

Topic started by ALMIGHTY on Nov. 26, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years ago.
Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
the wanking of blackbeard in this thread is ridiculous 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNeutralOne said:

And for all of you giving madara this instant mastery of a technique he just got just stuff it. He just recently gained the renningan how in fuks sake can you believe that he has perfected something that takes years to master? He didn't even master the sharigan in a second so all this assumption bs needs to stop.

This is a problem right here. You say Madara needs years of practice yet Teach didn't get said years with the quakes. I get you like One Piece but your post seems very bias.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

And for all of you giving madara this instant mastery of a technique he just got just stuff it. He just recently gained the renningan how in fuks sake can you believe that he has perfected something that takes years to master? He didn't even master the sharigan in a second so all this assumption bs needs to stop.

This is a problem right here. You say Madara needs years of practice yet Teach didn't get said years with the quakes. I get you like One Piece but your post seems very bias.

No didn't you see? the time was frozen to help teach master quakes.. but he didn't age..

lol kidding

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: What problem? When did I say teach mastered the quakes? I am merely going by the fact that BLACKBEARD HIMSELF used the fruit properly without being taught how.

When on the other hand everyone here is giving Madara feats only shown by Pein when madara has never used them himself.

If by problem you mean the ignorance that runs rampant through the posts about those feats?Yes. I have a problem with that ignorance as well~

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Madara's Genjutsu Feat

if he used this genjutsu on blackbeard he's finished

@TheNeutralOne said:

@SpeedForceSpider: What problem? When did I say teach mastered the quakes? I am merely going by the fact that BLACKBEARD HIMSELF used the fruit properly without being taught how.

When on the other hand everyone here is giving Madara feats only shown by Pein when madara has never used them himself.

If by problem you mean the ignorance that runs rampant through the posts about those feats?Yes. I have a problem with that ignorance as well~

Madara used the Rinnigan effectively without practice as well as he is the first person to ever unlock it. So I fail to see the logic here.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@tronboy: yes blackbeard and everything in existance would be "finished" XD.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I still think it's a bit unfair to teach..

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

I still think it's a bit unfair to teach..

I agree. Seeing as he gets wasted here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel